Bo has got to go

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Bo has got to go

Post by couz808 »

Do you guys think BG will be replaced after the season or will TG keep him and ignore the critics.
?

Egonator
Pine rider
Pine rider
MLB: Brewers/Rays
NBA: Jazz/Timberwolves
NFL: Vikings/Bills

Post by Egonator »

couz808 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:26 pm Do you guys think BG will be replaced after the season or will TG keep him and ignore the critics.
?
I think he will be reassigned to another role within the team. I don't think Todd will fire his own son.

Todd will be crazy to keep his son at OC. It will not only ruin his career but his son's career also.

Bottom line is that something needs to change. Or else it will be another Chow era.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

At best, Bo will get another job on the mainland and have to "leave" Hawaii. TG can not fire his own son. That would not look good. Firing Bo will not change anything at this point. Do we expect CC to learn another offense?

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

cabanalane wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:38 am At best, Bo will get another job on the mainland and have to "leave" Hawaii. TG can not fire his own son. That would not look good. Firing Bo will not change anything at this point. Do we expect CC to learn another offense?
I think this is his dad’s offense.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by couz808 »

Bo has to go………….. into the box! 😉 so I guess his job is saved!

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Seems like going to the coaches box may have saved his job.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

Now, I don't know if Bryant Moniz has his BA but he would be great working with the QB IMO on the field.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

They need an experienced QB coach on the sidelines. There are a lot of experienced coaches on the defensive side of the ball, but not so much on offense.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

I don't really care for Bo as the OC but if the only issue was he needed to be in the box to have a decent offense, then he needs to be surrounded by better assistants. Hopefully we can get a better OC and he gets demoted to RB coach and Abe moves back to DBs. Our Dbs were better under Abe.
ImageImage

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

Irse wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:00 am I don't really care for Bo as the OC but if the only issue was he needed to be in the box to have a decent offense, then he needs to be surrounded by better assistants. Hopefully we can get a better OC and he gets demoted to RB coach and Abe moves back to DBs. Our Dbs were better under Abe.
Yeah, the call of three runs by Calvin after Chevan gains 8 yards was pretty amateurish. Calvin is a finesse and speed runner not a power runner. Yet they tried running him for three downs to get two was terrible. Loss on downs to Wyoming. Parsons is more of a power guy. Even a rollout with run or put CT at wildcat. The handoff takes too long to develop.

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

If players catch the ball, if OL are disciplined and don't commit procedure penalties and if our QB can be decisive and consistent with his passes I am ok with this offense

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:02 pm Now, I don't know if Bryant Moniz has his BA but he would be great working with the QB IMO on the field.
Hard to argue with GOAT #15, but I recall JJ era was a lot of 3 and outs (and 400 yards passing.) I like Bryant Moniz's game, or should I credit Rolo. If the pass is not there, run. I think CC could learn from Moniz, as CC's running has become an asset.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

TheDuke wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:06 pm If players catch the ball, if OL are disciplined and don't commit procedure penalties and if our QB can be decisive and consistent with his passes I am ok with this offense
Agree 100%. Players are the ones playing the game.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

cabanalane wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:50 pm
shrek2 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:02 pm Now, I don't know if Bryant Moniz has his BA but he would be great working with the QB IMO on the field.
Hard to argue with GOAT #15, but I recall JJ era was a lot of 3 and outs (and 400 yards passing.) I like Bryant Moniz's game, or should I credit Rolo. If the pass is not there, run. I think CC could learn from Moniz, as CC's running has become an asset.
From what I remember, Moniz helped Cole in the off season which is why Cole started his dreads. I think I recall seeing a film clip of Moniz helping McDonald with the cone drills. I would mind seeing Bryant helping Brayden Schager and on the field while Bo makes the calls from upstairs. Right now I think Moniz is at Moanalua.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

Criticism of Bo Graham from a true fan (showed up at the game) on podcast.

Link