Michigan St DT Grad transfer with 2 possibly 3 years

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
BigWave96744

Michigan St DT Grad transfer with 2 possibly 3 years

Post by BigWave96744 »

2 surgeries MCL are red flags but a DT with 2 possibly 3 years is something to look into.
After having surgery on his PCL and MCL in July 2015, Hill-Hunt received an honorable release from his mission, allowing him to enroll at Michigan State in January 2016 and continue rehabilitation.

Hill-Hunt, who joined Michigan State as defensive end, took a redshirt as a true freshman. He moved to tight end and then made his college debut in 2017 at defensive tackle in a Nov. 4 win against Penn State. The following week, he suffered a season-ending ACL and MCL injury in a loss at Ohio State.

Hill-Hunt, 6-foot-5 and 285 pounds, dressed for seven games this season but never played and never recorded a statistic with the Spartans. He will have two seasons of eligibility remaining but could possible receive a sixth year due to injury
[url]https:///www.mlive.com/sports/2019/01/michigan-state-dt-mufi-hill-hunt-will-take-graduate-transfer.html[/url]

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Re: Michigan St DT Grad transfer with 2 possibly 3 years

Post by cabanalane »

Looks good. UH should send him an email, and maybe video chat. I would not spend the plane ticket. Junior Lopati was never the same after two knee surgeries. Had the smarts, had the talent, he knows how to run, but the body just would not let him be Superman again.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Maybe he has family on island

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

cabanalane wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:38 pm Looks good. UH should send him an email, and maybe video chat. I would not spend the plane ticket. Junior Lopati was never the same after two knee surgeries. Had the smarts, had the talent, he knows how to run, but the body just would not let him be Superman again.
Brah, that's a great name from the past...I remember him. I also remember a Wilbert Haslip. Didn't Haslip suffer a knee injury too?
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Lots of red flags with his unfortunate injury history. He was released early from his mission due to aggravating a knee injury that he apparently already had from high school. He had a PCL and MCL surgery before going to Michigan State in 2015. Then he was hurt in 2017 and had a ACL and MCL surgery then.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

uhwarriors wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:35 pm Lots of red flags with his unfortunate injury history. He was released early from his mission due to aggravating a knee injury that he apparently already had from high school. He had a PCL and MCL surgery before going to Michigan State in 2015. Then he was hurt in 2017 and had a ACL and MCL surgery then.
Agreed. That seems like too many knee injuries.
ImageImage