Call of Duty-Modern Warfare 3

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Call of Duty-Modern Warfare 3

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Flyin_Hayn wrote:Just finished the campaign part. Pretty epic finish to it :)
:o Finish? Wow...I'm at 11%, and I thought I was playing this game too much! :lol: :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Post by reignjah11 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
:o Finish? Wow...I'm at 11%, and I thought I was playing this game too much! :lol: :lol:
actually i heard even if you complete the campaign, it still might not show 100% complete. maybe gotta get intel, etc. to get full 100% completion idk..

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

reignjah11 wrote:
Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
actually i heard even if you complete the campaign, it still might not show 100% complete. maybe gotta get intel, etc. to get full 100% completion idk..

thats exactly it. just like in MW2.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

reignjah11 wrote:
Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
50% is the end of the story...the mode changes you to go to the OPs mode to continue.... :-?
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

ghb2513
Starter
Starter

Post by ghb2513 »

I can never find all the intel pieces

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

So is any one still playing this game??
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Flyin_Hayn wrote:So is any one still playing this game??
:-? Yeah...I'm still in ...but I'm not happy about the elite status part of the game! :evil: This just doesn't work right! :evil:

eonatoa
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by eonatoa »

Anyone play online multiplayer? Add me on PS3 my name is NANAKULI96792

Tone96795
Starter
Starter
MLB: White Sox/Yankees
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Rams

Post by Tone96795 »

my MW3 game has no scratches no rings and when i try to play it.. *disc not readable* [-X

eonatoa
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by eonatoa »

Tone96795 wrote:my MW3 game has no scratches no rings and when i try to play it.. *disc not readable* [-X
Do any other discs work in the ps3? It could be a problem with the ps3 instead of the disc. Ive had my 1st ps3 go out that way. The laser that reads the discs went out and i had to get it replaced. 70 bucks and a few hours later and i was back on the sticks!

Tone96795
Starter
Starter
MLB: White Sox/Yankees
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Rams

Post by Tone96795 »

i have X-Box and yes my other games work. the other games are scratched up too. my MW3 disc is flawless. could be a defect i played it for like a month.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Hey guys, Off-Topic question, have you played any Battlefield games? I'm not talking bout the Bad Company series, but games like Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142 or the latest game - Battlefield 3. If not, check out the following articles - What Makes a Good Battlefield 3 Moment? and Top 6 Moments in Battlefield 3. These are the kinds of moments you won't find in any CoD game.

BTW, I do have MW3 (see my sig below) but aside from one quick MP match the night the game was released, I haven't been playing MW3. I'm having too much fun playing BF3. :dubthum:

:werecomingforyou: :leftfighter3:
ImageImageImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Kailuaboy wrote:Hey guys, Off-Topic question, have you played any Battlefield games? I'm not talking bout the Bad Company series, but games like Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142 or the latest game - Battlefield 3. If not, check out the following articles - What Makes a Good Battlefield 3 Moment? and Top 6 Moments in Battlefield 3. These are the kinds of moments you won't find in any CoD game.

BTW, I do have MW3 (see my sig below) but aside from one quick MP match the night the game was released, I haven't been playing MW3. I'm having too much fun playing BF3. :dubthum:

:werecomingforyou: :leftfighter3:
:wink: I'm in...I'm playing Battlefield 3.....but I still enjoy MW3 as well :D