The Definitive Guide to Keeping Your PC Up to Date

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

By Jason Fitzpatrick
Mar 17, 2010 10:15 AM

Photo by junkDzine

Keeping your computer—including its operating system and all the installed third-party software—up to date is extremely important, but it needn't be a hassle or inconvenience. Here's a look at three tools you can use regularly to keep your system current.

The Windows operating system and all the software we use on it are constantly evolving, due in part both to the efforts of programmers across the globe making their software better and counteracting the efforts of hackers trying to exploit software. Keeping on top of updates, big and small, helps keep your computer more secure.

The following guide will help you set up your computer to automatically update itself when possible, and keep your software current and secure. We'll be highlighting three tools here to help remove the hassle of updating from your shoulders and automate it to keep it off your mind.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: The Definitive Guide to Keeping Your PC Up to Date

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:D Good stuff, Kailuaboy...I always enjoy reading your post. :hello1:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden