NCAA Football 11

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

Re: NCAA Football 11

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

Defeated USC 24-14 on All-American then simulated about 4 games going 5-0. & Now i'm playing against Fresno st. up 38-34 in the 4th qtr.
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

happyb
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by happyb »

Flyin_Hayn wrote:Defeated USC 24-14 on All-American then simulated about 4 games going 5-0. & Now i'm playing against Fresno st. up 38-34 in the 4th qtr.
i beat usc 29-22 on all-american.

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

happyb wrote:
Flyin_Hayn wrote:Defeated USC 24-14 on All-American then simulated about 4 games going 5-0. & Now i'm playing against Fresno st. up 38-34 in the 4th qtr.
Cool, How is your dynasty going so far?? Right now i'm undefeated, While simulating most of my games. Only games i've played so far were USC & Fresno. Bout to go play the Boise game
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

i haven't gotten the new versions in awhile.
did they bring back the computer vs computer option to just sit back and "watch" a game? they took it out a few years ago.
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

chawan_cut wrote:i haven't gotten the new versions in awhile.
did they bring back the computer vs computer option to just sit back and "watch" a game? they took it out a few years ago.

Yes comp. vs comp. is there, But sadly no broadcast view.

happyb
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by happyb »

Flyin_Hayn wrote:
happyb wrote:
Cool, How is your dynasty going so far?? Right now i'm undefeated, While simulating most of my games. Only games i've played so far were USC & Fresno. Bout to go play the Boise game
just played the first three games, but i really need to get going.

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Post by reignjah11 »

im planning on starting an od soon for ps3 if anyones interested let me kno. this will be my 3rd yr running my dyn and majority of da guys in it are from da 808. setting r heisman skill, 5min qtrs, pick any team, sim dyn week every 3 days. we are an active dyn so if ur not commited then this dyn is not for u. psn: reignjah11

happyb
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by happyb »

Flyin_Hayn wrote:
happyb wrote:
i play all the games and simulate the end if i am up big in the 4th. i am also undefeated going to play boise. the new recruiting features are better than the last, but take up alot of time.

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

EA screwed up the WAC schedule. all Teams are missing 1 conference game, in UH's case we are missing the Utah St. Game. I hope EA can fix this in there next patch, till then
I will wait to start my dynasty in hopes that EA will fix it.