NCAA Football 10

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
SRJC
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

NCAA Football 10

Post by SRJC »

I just bought the game and EA Sports screwed up on UH roster. Brent Rausch isn't a senior. players #'s don't match. The players height, weight, and their grade don't match. Did anyone update the roster and if so do you know who is who?

travo66
Starter
Starter
MLB: None
NBA: Lakers

Re: NCAA Football 10

Post by travo66 »

Go to EA Locker Room and download either Lanteri87 or PastaPadre 's rosters. They are pretty acurate and added in all the missing players. Only thing you'll have to switch Inoke to HB.
Bored in the offseason? Join Goal Line Blitz!

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

Make sure u download the patch
go to operatiosport.com/forums they got guys who have completed th rosters

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

travo66 wrote:Go to EA Locker Room and download either Lanteri87 or PastaPadre 's rosters. They are pretty acurate and added in all the missing players. Only thing you'll have to switch Inoke to HB.
nice, good tip... gonna fire mines up right now...

i used to spend hours on my old ncaa games for ps2 to create the rosters for all the wac teams, but now that i'm older i just don't have it in me anymore...

tavarua88
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by tavarua88 »

get the new one that's out, much better than the first two rosters, even has funaki at RB (albeit a really shitty one), use any of the profiles below to get it:

THE MASSACRE771
CcAaRrSsOoNn3
GEAUXLDEN
nsuplaya84

tatsumi82
High-quality H20 provider

Post by tatsumi82 »

when EA sports was doing the game testing, they accidentally put the test rosters with the final shipped copies. My copy of NCAA 10 still has QB #15 (colt brennan), LB #44 (adam leonard), and LB #17 captain (solomon elimimian), among others. What a screwup.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

tatsumi82 wrote:when EA sports was doing the game testing, they accidentally put the test rosters with the final shipped copies. My copy of NCAA 10 still has QB #15 (colt brennan), LB #44 (adam leonard), and LB #17 captain (solomon elimimian), among others. What a screwup.
is this for all versions?
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

tatsumi82

Post by tatsumi82 »

from what i've read on NCAA 10 bulletin boards, it's happened for Xbox 360 and PS3. Not sure about the PS2 and other versions. Just download a updated roster file and make the minor modifications to UH's roster.

BTW, I have created some classic UH teams to use on EA's teambuilder. So far I created the 1999, 2001, and 2006 teams. Still working on the 2004 and 2007 teams. Just look online under my screen name tatsumi82 and download it if you want.

tavarua88
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by tavarua88 »

cool, i'm too lazy to make my own but have been downloading other teams, i'll check it out. btw one thing i just hate is how they're nickel and diming you to "unlock" features
tatsumi82 wrote:from what i've read on NCAA 10 bulletin boards, it's happened for Xbox 360 and PS3. Not sure about the PS2 and other versions. Just download a updated roster file and make the minor modifications to UH's roster.

BTW, I have created some classic UH teams to use on EA's teambuilder. So far I created the 1999, 2001, and 2006 teams. Still working on the 2004 and 2007 teams. Just look online under my screen name tatsumi82 and download it if you want.

dohny100
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by dohny100 »

Go control panel and edit it man.

hawaiiankid41
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer
MLB: St. Louis
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers-05-09

Post by hawaiiankid41 »

hows the game overall people?

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

tatsumi82 wrote:when EA sports was doing the game testing, they accidentally put the test rosters with the final shipped copies. My copy of NCAA 10 still has QB #15 (colt brennan), LB #44 (adam leonard), and LB #17 captain (solomon elimimian), among others. What a screwup.
you should have been prompted to download the patch by now, this fix's that and other stuff like the broken
sliders. Like tavarua88 said just download the rosters from any of those fore gamertags, those are prob. the
best ones so far for 360.

travo66
Starter
Starter
MLB: None
NBA: Lakers

Post by travo66 »

hawaiiankid41 wrote:hows the game overall people?
I love it just for the Showdown feature. The gameplay is pretty much the same as older games, don't really see too much of a difference, couple (I think they said 1,000) new animations, etc. Much to improve on, but a very fun game none-the-less. Great to be able to show school pride by playing a video game, lol. Hawaii is at 50 something on the leaderboards right now, I believe. I'm Top 10 for Hawaii players in terms of points earned for Hawaii...too many low people that have negative sportsmanship bringing us down though! That and every season, Boise St. somehow seems to get up to the #4 spot by the time I play them.
Bored in the offseason? Join Goal Line Blitz!

HYN_N8IVE
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by HYN_N8IVE »

I was inspired by tatsumi82 and had to create some of the classic Hawaii Teams I went with 04 and 08 since the roster on tatsumi82 weren't done yet, but if any of you are on ps3 you should test them out...I think they're pretty accurate for any over obsessed Hawaii fan like my self. Did most of the rosters from memory so don't fry me if a guy is a year off or something. Shootz

thanohano44
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: baseball aint a sport.
NBA: Suns
NFL: Raiders

Post by thanohano44 »

tatsumi82 wrote:from what i've read on NCAA 10 bulletin boards, it's happened for Xbox 360 and PS3. Not sure about the PS2 and other versions. Just download a updated roster file and make the minor modifications to UH's roster.

thanks!!! thats awesome.