Wii Sports Resort

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Wii Sports Resort

Post by Kailuaboy »

Wii Sports Resort Preview: Motion Game Of The Year?

By Stephen Totilo
2:00 PM on Tue Jun 23 2009

Nintendo's sequel to a game nobody thought needed a sequel is out next month, is impressive and could be the best thing for hardcore gamers on the Wii since, what, Metroid?

Away from the chaos of E3, we've gotten a chance to swing a MotionPlus-appended Wii Remote to control Wii Sports Resort, the showcase game for Nintendo's latest controller add-on. Yes, the chaos of the big show was absent, but present were guys from Nintendo.

And here's the thing: the more one spends time chatting with guys from Nintendo of America, the more one feels that parts of their headquarters must feel like a gamer variation of a varsity locker room, where the jocks walk around with swelled chests bragging not about how much they can bench press but how many more times they can return a serve in Wii Sports Resort table tennis.

With meager skills and a willing attitude, Kotaku took a swing.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Re: Wii Sports Resort

Post by xer 21 »

Kailuaboy wrote:Wii Sports Resort Preview: Motion Game Of The Year?

By Stephen Totilo
2:00 PM on Tue Jun 23 2009

Nintendo's sequel to a game nobody thought needed a sequel is out next month, is impressive and could be the best thing for hardcore gamers on the Wii since, what, Metroid?

Away from the chaos of E3, we've gotten a chance to swing a MotionPlus-appended Wii Remote to control Wii Sports Resort, the showcase game for Nintendo's latest controller add-on. Yes, the chaos of the big show was absent, but present were guys from Nintendo.

And here's the thing: the more one spends time chatting with guys from Nintendo of America, the more one feels that parts of their headquarters must feel like a gamer variation of a varsity locker room, where the jocks walk around with swelled chests bragging not about how much they can bench press but how many more times they can return a serve in Wii Sports Resort table tennis.

With meager skills and a willing attitude, Kotaku took a swing.

Read more:
the fact that there are enough motion games to have a motion game of the year is strange. i suck at the wii.mouse and keyboard will never die!
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

krazychinaman
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Phillies
NBA: None
NFL: Patriots

Post by krazychinaman »

hmmm i think you looking at the wrong place....is sport resort for the wii not real resort LOL!

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

krazychinaman wrote:hmmm i think you looking at the wrong place....is sport resort for the wii not real resort LOL!
:lol: :lol: WOW...it took a krazychinaman to make sense of the post? :o Anyway, I've been playing this game on the Wii with my girls, and this game is a riot! The fencing and watercraft game is just funny to watch OTHER people play! :lol: :hello1: Great game for kids! :wink: Although......really tiring for old guys like me! :- :x :roll:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden