Battlefield 3

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Kailuaboy »

What Makes a Good Battlefield 3 Moment?

David Veselka
January 21, 2012

YouTuber EvilViking13 answers a unique but important question: “What makes a good Battlefield moment?”

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

this is a montage one of my friends made. He's probably the best player i know in terms of pure skill. you may remember him as Cpt Slaughter in BC2, the guy who pioneered using the AT 4 against heli's. its pretty good, and features me getting sniped. just thought i would post this.

Link
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

I gotta remember to try this: :lol: :- :lol:

Link
ImageImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Kailuaboy wrote:I gotta remember to try this: :lol: :- :lol:

Link
me and my friend are gonna mke videos like this, but a little different.

sniper rounds work too, all im gonna say. 8)

targets.

kopcap2012
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by kopcap2012 »

Link
a littlecomic clip

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Finally!!!

Last edited by Kailuaboy on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

Kailuaboy wrote:I gotta remember to try this: :lol: :- :lol:

Link
this guy makes ridiculously awesome vids.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

8) Okay...I caved in to Kailua Boy's opinion , and I brought Battlefield 3 for PS3... \:D/ ..so far, it's really different than MW3. So you can not compared the 2 games......and B3 is really great in the story line and on-line actions. I like it so far, great game \:D/
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:8) Okay...I caved in to Kailua Boy's opinion , and I brought Battlefield 3 for PS3... \:D/ ..so far, it's really different than MW3. So you can not compared the 2 games......and B3 is really great in the story line and on-line actions. I like it so far, great game \:D/
Woo!!! Welcome to the Battlefield Mr.EDGE808! :hello1: Just wondering, is BF3 your first Battlefield game? If so, read some of the earlier posts in this thread and watch the following videos I posted earlier.

Link

Link

Anyways, while CoD is all about you racking up kills for those kill streak rewards, Battlefield games reward players that play as a team. Of course, some players do just fine running around by themselves, however BF games is about playing the objectives and not necessarily racking up a high kill count. (although that doesn't hurt) So, stick with your teammates (especially your squadmates) as much as possible and maybe concentrate on using not more than two different kits for now. There's a bunch of other stuff I can mention depending on how much BF experience you have and I'm sure our buddy xer 21 (who's a much better BF player than me) can mention a few things.

Also, looking back through the earlier posts, there's a couple of PS3 players so maybe you can hook up with them. BTW, the next time there's a sale on BF3, how bout picking up the PC version? The only way to really experience BF3 is a 64-player Conquest Mode game. There's so much going on around you it's kinda hard to explain til you're in the middle of a match with bullets flying around and stuff exploding all over the map.
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Know your Tactics: Console Conquest

by Stadler, Jan 21, 2012

Were you a fan of Luetin's "Know your Unlocks" series? Yes? Well you're in luck - now he brings you a brand new series of episodes giving advice on Battlefield 3 tactics. First up is the Conquest game mode (specific to consoles) and a look at tactics that will give your team the winning edge on the Battlefield.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

so im making a BF3 montage (long time due, i already have way too many clips back up work with) and want to use this song.

Link

but im wondering what i should do for an intro.

targets.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Kailuaboy wrote:
Mr.EDGE808 wrote:8) Okay...I caved in to Kailua Boy's opinion , and I brought Battlefield 3 for PS3... \:D/ ..so far, it's really different than MW3. So you can not compared the 2 games......and B3 is really great in the story line and on-line actions. I like it so far, great game \:D/
Woo!!! Welcome to the Battlefield Mr.EDGE808! :hello1: Just wondering, is BF3 your first Battlefield game? If so, read some of the earlier posts in this thread and watch the following videos I posted earlier.

Link

Link

Anyways, while CoD is all about you racking up kills for those kill streak rewards, Battlefield games reward players that play as a team. Of course, some players do just fine running around by themselves, however BF games is about playing the objectives and not necessarily racking up a high kill count. (although that doesn't hurt) So, stick with your teammates (especially your squadmates) as much as possible and maybe concentrate on using not more than two different kits for now. There's a bunch of other stuff I can mention depending on how much BF experience you have and I'm sure our buddy xer 21 (who's a much better BF player than me) can mention a few things.

Also, looking back through the earlier posts, there's a couple of PS3 players so maybe you can hook up with them. BTW, the next time there's a sale on BF3, how bout picking up the PC version? The only way to really experience BF3 is a 64-player Conquest Mode game. There's so much going on around you it's kinda hard to explain til you're in the middle of a match with bullets flying around and stuff exploding all over the map.
:oops: WOW...after reading all of your stuff Kailua boy...I started to play NINJA GAIGEN3!! :roll: :wink: :cry:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote: :oops: WOW...after reading all of your stuff Kailua boy...I started to play NINJA GAIGEN3!! :roll: :wink: :cry:
Um, okay ....... so, is BF3 too hard for you? :lol: :D :lol:

BTW, what's this NINJA GAIGEN3 you've been playing? Never heard of that game. :-
ImageImageImageImage

kopcap2012
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by kopcap2012 »

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

kopcap2012 wrote:

Link
are you Russian?

targets.