Madden NFL 10

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

Re: Madden NFL 10

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

New roster update are now available. I just downloaded it,& it has Michael Vick on the Eagles,& Brett Favre on the Vikings. Vick is a 73 overall, While Favre is a 82.
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

jaguars
All-conference
All-conference

Post by jaguars »

is it just me or is it really hard to sack a QB in Madden 2010? everytime i'm about to get a sack, the computer QB get the ball away for an incomplete pass.

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

I just had a game where my team forced 9 sacks. Mainly coverage sacks cause they were zone blitzes where Romo just held the ball way too long. It's possible. I don't mind the QB getting it away for an incompletion, I do it ALL the time.

jaguars
All-conference
All-conference

Post by jaguars »

H20 wrote:I just had a game where my team forced 9 sacks. Mainly coverage sacks cause they were zone blitzes where Romo just held the ball way too long. It's possible. I don't mind the QB getting it away for an incompletion, I do it ALL the time.
damn that sucks...that means it's just me. haha.

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

Why pay for the AFL legacy pack when you can get it for free!! http://www.reebok.com/US/afl

Side note - This is only useful for PS3 users..
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

Ok i just tried it out myself...& it totally works...got the free code to download it..punched in the redeem code in on the playstation store..& yay free AFL pack..thanks Reebok!!