Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

Re: Call of Duty: Mordern Warfare 2

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

Nah..it's a secret :P heheh i'm j/k

what i do is i use my ghost class,which is what ever gun silenced w/ perks of scavenger pro,cold blooded pro,& ninja pro. & on highrise, i claim underneath the buildings passage way. yanno where you go from building to building. i just go back & forth sneaking up on people,& once in awhile i head up above to change up my game plan. but soo far it's been working well for me :D
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

Flyin_Hayn wrote:Nah..it's a secret :P heheh i'm j/k

what i do is i use my ghost class,which is what ever gun silenced w/ perks of scavenger pro,cold blooded pro,& ninja pro. & on highrise, i claim underneath the buildings passage way. yanno where you go from building to building. i just go back & forth sneaking up on people,& once in awhile i head up above to change up my game plan. but soo far it's been working well for me :D
ha, i almost never go down there, im usuually the fool running around with the rocket launcher out trying to knife anyone too close!
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

Yeah, that's why i changed my strategy. Cause mostly every one is up & above trying to kill every one. While i'm below sneaking up on them for kills.
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Flyin_Hayn wrote:Yeah, that's why i changed my strategy. Cause mostly every one is up & above trying to kill every one. While i'm below sneaking up on them for kills.
just tried this, although i dont have any silenced weapons aside from my psp cause i just prestiged, and it works pretty good. i put a sentry gun down to watch one side and locked the other down and it was pretty effective.

targets.

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

xer 21 wrote:
Flyin_Hayn wrote:Yeah, that's why i changed my strategy. Cause mostly every one is up & above trying to kill every one. While i'm below sneaking up on them for kills.
just tried this, although i dont have any silenced weapons aside from my psp cause i just prestiged, and it works pretty good. i put a sentry gun down to watch one side and locked the other down and it was pretty effective.

Cool, Glad that my little strategy worked. Hopefully people won't catch on to this..or else imma have to think of something else..lol

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Flyin_Hayn wrote:
xer 21 wrote:

Cool, Glad that my little strategy worked. Hopefully people won't catch on to this..or else imma have to think of something else..lol
It's been a while since I last played MW2, but in my experience I always saw at least a couple of players on the other team that used this strategy regardless of the game mode. So, if I'm playing TDM, I'd usually hunt them down the whole match. While playing Domination, I'll usually take the underground route since there's a capture point in each building.
ImageImageImageImage

ENAK
High-quality H20 provider

Post by ENAK »

This game has turned to S**t in a matter of weeks, sooo much glitching going on its not even funny.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

ENAK wrote:This game has turned to S**t in a matter of weeks, sooo much glitching going on its not even funny.
you havent even seen the worst of the one man army glitches. you think tubes are bad with it? try this. no one uses it yet but my friend showed me this the other day. if you have one man army and are by a mounted gun, switch to a riot shield class (the default one works too) and while its switching, use the gun. then, your shield will come out, and it will be invisible, and you are now on a moundte mg while impervious to a frontal assault.

but yeah, IW needs to step up, or im going to be on BC2 and MOH:MC very quickly.

targets.

ENAK

Post by ENAK »

xer 21 wrote:
ENAK wrote:This game has turned to S**t in a matter of weeks, sooo much glitching going on its not even funny.
you havent even seen the worst of the one man army glitches. you think tubes are bad with it? try this. no one uses it yet but my friend showed me this the other day. if you have one man army and are by a mounted gun, switch to a riot shield class (the default one works too) and while its switching, use the gun. then, your shield will come out, and it will be invisible, and you are now on a moundte mg while impervious to a frontal assault.

but yeah, IW needs to step up, or im going to be on BC2 and MOH:MC very quickly.
Damn i wasn't really referring to the One man Army stuff, but the Unlimited care package glitch is the one getting under my skin.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

ENAK wrote:
xer 21 wrote:

Damn i wasn't really referring to the One man Army stuff, but the Unlimited care package glitch is the one getting under my skin.
the care package is patched on the pc. in its place, people on pc foudn they could edit the code in about 2 minutes to make not only nukes available in care packages, but to have them come up 99.9% of the time by editing one line of code.

targets.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

XBLM listing reveals 5 maps, 2 CoD4 remakes in MW2 'Stimulus Package' DLC

by Ben Gilbert
{ Mar 13th 2010 at 1:30PM }

We may still be waiting for a the "spring" release of Modern Warfare 2's first DLC ("Stimulus Package"), but thanks to an early Xbox Live Marketplace listing for the map pack, we aren't in the dark anymore as to its contents. The blurb reveals the pack will contain "5 additional action-packed maps," including three all new ones ("Bailout, Storm, and Salvage") as well as two remakes from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare ("Crash" and "Overgrown").

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Kailuaboy wrote:XBLM listing reveals 5 maps, 2 CoD4 remakes in MW2 'Stimulus Package' DLC

by Ben Gilbert
{ Mar 13th 2010 at 1:30PM }

We may still be waiting for a the "spring" release of Modern Warfare 2's first DLC ("Stimulus Package"), but thanks to an early Xbox Live Marketplace listing for the map pack, we aren't in the dark anymore as to its contents. The blurb reveals the pack will contain "5 additional action-packed maps," including three all new ones ("Bailout, Storm, and Salvage") as well as two remakes from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare ("Crash" and "Overgrown").

Read more:
what a ripoff. and i hated those two maps. how lazy can they be?

targets.

flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Seahawks

Post by flipen »

Aww I was expecting Crossfire to be one of the remakes

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

flipen wrote:Aww I was expecting Crossfire to be one of the remakes
or broadcast at least. or backlot. those were the best.

at least it wasnt killhouse, shipment or God-forbid, creek.

targets.

ENAK

Post by ENAK »

$15 for 5 maps seems kinda pricy.