Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Call of Duty: Mordern Warfare 2

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Kailuaboy wrote: I actually like the Rust map, but the only time I've gotten to play that map (other than setting up a Private Match and running around by myself) was during the period of the "Private Match Glitch" while playing the Ground War mode. Now, playing an 18 player TDM, Domination or Free for All match on the Rust map is ridiculous. Just wondering, what game modes have you played on the Rust map?
:-? I believe it was the TDM with like about 14 guys ( I must have done this series about a handful of times)....you know, come to think of it, I've always have played this in TDM mode....the Domination (I've mostly have been in the "derail" location), and the Demolition has been in that "high rise" locale quite often....my favorite is the terminal, :D which kind of plays out in my head of how I hate airports and commerical air travel... :lol: :roll: :wink: [-X :- \:D/
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

JWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NFL: Atlanta Falcons

Post by JWarrior »

My fav. map is Skid Row. That map is just plain kewl.
ImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

JWarrior wrote:My fav. map is Skid Row. That map is just plain kewl.
God, i hate skidrow. that and afgan. my faves are wasteland and invasion. scrapyard and the construction level are also fun.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

JWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by JWarrior »

Wasteland is horrible. Nothing but campers in that. That map and the Estate map are the 2 worst maps IMHO. This game could be so much better if they would get rid of IW Net and just let us get our own dedicated servers for PC.
ImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

JWarrior wrote:Wasteland is horrible. Nothing but campers in that. That map and the Estate map are the 2 worst maps IMHO. This game could be so much better if they would get rid of IW Net and just let us get our own dedicated servers for PC.
no kidding. im used to the lag (even on DS i got 140 pings minimum due to location) but the host migrations and "unable to connect to host" sucks. and too much voice chat whiners. its like XBL. oh, and the akimbo anything is plain unbalanced.
Its a fun game, but it could have been WAY better.
people also get so nasty without a good admin. anyways, i know you play PC for somethings, you got this on PC or console?

targets.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

JWarrior wrote:Wasteland is horrible. Nothing but campers in that. That map and the Estate map are the 2 worst maps IMHO. This game could be so much better if they would get rid of IW Net and just let us get our own dedicated servers for PC.
and i like wasteland cause i remeber the layout from brecourt!

targets.

krazychinaman
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Phillies
NBA: None
NFL: Patriots

Post by krazychinaman »

i like that map but i dont camp...when i snipe i like jumping spot to spot...

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:D I also enjoy the "snow" derail train area.....it seems like a great deal of space, and a better chance of long distance head shots can happen! :wink: :- \:D/
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::D I also enjoy the "snow" derail train area.....it seems like a great deal of space, and a better chance of long distance head shots can happen! :wink: :- \:D/
thats a fun one, it lends itself to all kinds of play.

what weapons you guys using? I myself love the FAL, its feels very much like my beloved M14, but with an awesome reloading animation!

targets.

JWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by JWarrior »

I don't have an X-Box nor PS3, strictly PC for me. Already spend way too much time on computers to begin with, I don't need another game. If I get one of those, it'll be strictly for my twins, not me.

Edit: Oh and I use Primary - MP5K w/ Holographic site and silencer - with these perks: 1. Bling Pro 2. Stopping Power Pro 3. Ninja Pro
Secondary - Akimbo silenced G-18's.
Last edited by JWarrior on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

xer 21 wrote:
Mr.EDGE808 wrote::D I also enjoy the "snow" derail train area.....it seems like a great deal of space, and a better chance of long distance head shots can happen! :wink: :- \:D/

what weapons you guys using? I myself love the FAL, its feels very much like my beloved M14, but with an awesome reloading animation!
:D I just got my HIGH BAR for my AUG light submachine gun..and I'm only 25 headshots away from TOTAL mastering of this gun...I need 5 more helicopters to shoot down with my stinger to be a MASTER of that weapon, but I'm starting to really like my hand gun (semi-auto) with the bullet piercing power! :wink: Great weapons stuff! :roll:

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

JWarrior wrote:I don't have an X-Box nor PS3, strictly PC for me. Already spend way too much time on computers to begin with, I don't need another game. If I get one of those, it'll be strictly for my twins, not me.

Edit: Oh and I use Primary - MP5K w/ Holographic site and silencer - with these perks: 1. Bling Pro 2. Stopping Power Pro 3. Ninja Pro
Secondary - Akimbo silenced G-18's.
sweet, i love the mp5k.

but the raffica is by far my favorite secondary. its an m16 with even less recoil! oh, and add me on steam, not sure how the connections would fare going from texas to here, but im sick of playing with random people.

my name is xer213.

targets.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
xer 21 wrote:

:D I just got my HIGH BAR for my AUG light submachine gun..and I'm only 25 headshots away from TOTAL mastering of this gun...I need 5 more helicopters to shoot down with my stinger to be a MASTER of that weapon, but I'm starting to really like my hand gun (semi-auto) with the bullet piercing power! :wink: Great weapons stuff! :roll:
all of the handguns are great. the revolver is my fave.

targets.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

xer 21 wrote: all of the handguns are great. the revolver is my fave.
:- Helps to master these since it's the one weapon that even if you're dying, you can get a shot off.... :wink:

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
xer 21 wrote: all of the handguns are great. the revolver is my fave.
:- Helps to master these since it's the one weapon that even if you're dying, you can get a shot off.... :wink:
yep, and that tactical knife...

targets.