2020 Aidan Prukop, Mater Dei SG Offered

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports

Parkpill
Starter
Starter
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns

Re: 2020 Aidan Prukop, Mater Dei SG Offered

Post by Parkpill »

A lot of Big West teams have offered Aidan. Hopefully a successful upcoming season will sway him to become a Warrior.

CP3GUY
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by CP3GUY »

Parkpill wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:33 pm A lot of Big West teams have offered Aidan. Hopefully a successful upcoming season will sway him to become a Warrior.
When Mater Dei came down to Hawaii to play against some local high school teams, Aidan Prukop was being heckled by one of the local referees. He was telling Prukop how he wasn't good and how Mater Dei wasn't good without Bol Bol, to which Prukop told him about the offers he had. Hope that's not a turnoff to the recruitment towards this guy.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

CP3GUY wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:03 pm
Parkpill wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:33 pm A lot of Big West teams have offered Aidan. Hopefully a successful upcoming season will sway him to become a Warrior.
When Mater Dei came down to Hawaii to play against some local high school teams, Aidan Prukop was being heckled by one of the local referees. He was telling Prukop how he wasn't good and how Mater Dei wasn't good without Bol Bol, to which Prukop told him about the offers he had. Hope that's not a turnoff to the recruitment towards this guy.
If he's bothered by some summer league official, then he doesn't have the mental makeup to be a Division 1 athlete. My guess is, the way he fired back at the ref, he'll be just fine.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Why would the local referee be heckling a player? Sounds unprofessional to me. But then again, the referee probably wasn't even professional (paid, certified).
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

I guess you haven't had exposure to some of our local referees. haha

CP3GUY
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by CP3GUY »

He committed to Cal Poly today. Next recruit up.

Parkpill
Starter
Starter

Post by Parkpill »

Cal Poly? Yikes.

CP3GUY
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by CP3GUY »

Parkpill wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:16 pm Cal Poly? Yikes.
New coach at Cal Poly is recruiting the Southern California kids hard. Already has 3 commits this summer, Aidan Prukop, Camren Pierce, and Kobe Sanders, all from Southern California high schools. Of note, UH offered Aidan Prukop and had Camren Pierce on their recruiting radar.