POHO - LOSE MONEY

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
BigWave96744

POHO - LOSE MONEY

Post by BigWave96744 »

UH Marketing has done a great job in trying to start up the Manoa Maniacs to liven up the student section... Tickets for students are super cheap (next game they are even letting in the first so much in FREE)....

Plus the Arena is on campus and like a 5 minute walk from the dorms..

Then Koa Anuenue covered the tab to supply the Manoa Maniac with FREE White and Green Striped Polo Long Sleeve shirts (Valued at $45) for the BBall games... I think they busted them out for the White Out Game and it looked cool (behind the vistor's 2nd half basket and next to the band)....

Since then the number of students wearing it has declined... As well as students in the Maniacs Section..

Last night's SJSU game there was like 4 or 5 people besides the band wearing the shirt and like 1-2 empty rows... Damn spoiled okole UH students... What more do you want a limo to pick up your lazy butts, give you free tickets and a steak dinner and a date with LDUB's ladies????? I hear a lot of college students saying they want to be like the DUKE Cameron Crazy's, NC, Michigan, etc.... Then the female dog and moan about the old futs getting the good season tickets in the lower bowl...

Well guess what, those old futs are forking over big butts for their tickets and Koa Anuenue membership and so people like you can get free shirts..

PCBoy
All-conference
All-conference
NBA: Miami Heat
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by PCBoy »

Well it could be that it is ending winter break and students are just moving back into the dorms. So the past few games the students weren't in the dorms. If youre not a diehard fan, I don't see why you would drive to Manoa possibly from as far as the west coast or north shore to see UH play some scrub teams and pay for parking.

silent assassin
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

diehardly

Post by silent assassin »

i think even the most loyal fan would find it tough to watch that God awful San Josie team. . .

i hope the students will be out in force against SMU and LA Tech.