RIP Brian Suite

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

RIP Brian Suite

Post by gopunahou »

https://www.hawaiiprepworld.com/feature ... of-cancer/

I hate this disease so much that I wouldn't even wish it on somebody who's got obscene, snobby, narcissistic, sheeple, and/or hypocritical opinions. Not only does affect the people who've got it, it also makes those around a love one afflicted by cancer feel powerless.

I can't imagine the pain that his mother (as well as Manti and Robbi, who are still feeling the effects of Kona Schwenke's death) is feeling, but one silver lining is that he's back with his late father. I also admire his ability to battle disease like a champion.

And cancer of any kind can suck one giant boto!
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: RIP Brian Suite

Post by Irse »

So young too. Prayers to his family.
ImageImage

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: RIP Brian Suite

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

gopunahou wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:11 pm https://www.hawaiiprepworld.com/feature ... of-cancer/

I hate this disease so much that I wouldn't even wish it on somebody who's got obscene, snobby, narcissistic, sheeple, and/or hypocritical opinions. Not only does affect the people who've got it, it also makes those around a love one afflicted by cancer feel powerless.

I can't imagine the pain that his mother (as well as Manti and Robbi, who are still feeling the effects of Kona Schwenke's death) is feeling, but one silver lining is that he's back with his late father. I also admire his ability to battle disease like a champion.

And cancer of any kind can suck one giant boto!
@gopunahou: I'm sorry to hear about Suite's passing. As I recall, he was a very good football player at Punahou School. I may not care for that school, but that doesn't matter. When someone passes-away--especially one so young--it's always a tragedy. My condolences to you and his family.