2019-2020 Wrestling Season

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
jdholopez
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

2019-2020 Wrestling Season

Post by jdholopez »

Just moved and I am fairly new to Honolulu. Can someone give me the quick rundown of Hawaii wrestling? Born and raised in CA, and I am sure the make-up is a bit different from wrestling in SoCal; number of schools/leagues, number of kids participating, post-season structure, and etc. By the way not sure if this official forum to get your daily wrestling dosage but I am reaching out here. Also I like to get on the mat a couple times a week and volunteer at a local HS. What state requirements must be completed (fingerprint, classes, etc.) in order to do so? Experience: HS, JUCO, and NCAA. Thanks!

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2019-2020 Wrestling Season

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

jdholopez wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:21 pm Just moved and I am fairly new to Honolulu. Can someone give me the quick rundown of Hawaii wrestling? Born and raised in CA, and I am sure the make-up is a bit different from wrestling in SoCal; number of schools/leagues, number of kids participating, post-season structure, and etc. By the way not sure if this official forum to get your daily wrestling dosage but I am reaching out here. Also I like to get on the mat a couple times a week and volunteer at a local HS. What state requirements must be completed (fingerprint, classes, etc.) in order to do so? Experience: HS, JUCO, and NCAA. Thanks!
@jdholopez: Go to the "2018-19 Wrestling Season" thread and post to the guys there. A few of them are hard-core wrestling fans; I'm sure they can tell you everything you want to know--and then some--about Hawaii high school wrestling.

FlyingSquirrel808
High-quality H20 provider

Post by FlyingSquirrel808 »

jdholopez wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:21 pm Just moved and I am fairly new to Honolulu. Can someone give me the quick rundown of Hawaii wrestling? Born and raised in CA, and I am sure the make-up is a bit different from wrestling in SoCal; number of schools/leagues, number of kids participating, post-season structure, and etc. By the way not sure if this official forum to get your daily wrestling dosage but I am reaching out here. Also I like to get on the mat a couple times a week and volunteer at a local HS. What state requirements must be completed (fingerprint, classes, etc.) in order to do so? Experience: HS, JUCO, and NCAA. Thanks!
There are 5 leagues, all one division here in Hawaii. KIIF for Kauai (3 schools?), MIL for Maui, Lana'i, Moloka'i (about 8 schools?), BIIF for the Big Island (about 9 schools?), ILH for the Oahu private schools (6 teams, but Pac-5 represents a bunch of small schools), and OIA which is the Oahu Public Schools (about 24 schools?). Each league has their own league championship and then a certain number of representatives from each league participate in the state tournament (20 total wrestlers in each weight class). What school do you live closest to? Hawai'i is always looking for more good coaches! Maybe even think about helping out a youth club?

cxm06260
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by cxm06260 »

I also have recently moved to Hawaii and have been interested in the wrestling scene here. I just graduated from college where I wrestled D3 for the past few seasons and would love to find a coaching opportunity or even at the least just a place to roll around every once in a while. I am living in Makiki and would appreciate any recs on schools that may need some coaching help.

jaredmellisPAC5
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by jaredmellisPAC5 »

cxm06260 wrote:
> I also have recently moved to Hawaii and have been interested in the
> wrestling scene here. I just graduated from college where I wrestled D3 for
> the past few seasons and would love to find a coaching opportunity or even
> at the least just a place to roll around every once in a while. I am living
> in Makiki and would appreciate any recs on schools that may need some
> coaching help.

I just DMed you and didn't include my number. 8082226523. Jared Ellis at PAC-5 Wrestling.

FlyingSquirrel808

Anybody care to make any super early BOLD predictions or rumors? Big names in different weight classes? Up and coming wrestlers that could make a name for themselves? Favorite team to win it all? Let's hear it all!

ringworm
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by ringworm »

Motown Showdown, Moanalua vs Mililani girls and the Kapolei boys. This Saturday 11/16/19 630-9 free admission.

ringworm
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by ringworm »

ringworm
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by ringworm »

Rds
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Rds »

Anyone knows the dates for Officials?

FlyingSquirrel808

Rds wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:48 pm Anyone knows the dates for Officials?
It's always on the last day of school for the first semester. This year that would be Friday 12/20 and then Saturday 12/21. Anyone want to make any predictions?

talloola25
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by talloola25 »

FlyingSquirrel808 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:22 pm
It's always on the last day of school for the first semester. This year that would be Friday 12/20 and then Saturday 12/21. Anyone want to make any predictions?
Sure, why not get conversations started. Not sure where any wrestlers are really wrestling yet, but Maui should help next week.
106-Cordeíro(wan)
113-Ravida(Bal)
120-Magsayo(wan) unless Porter (ksk) is here
126-Terukina(ksk)
132-Ursua(stl) unless Porter (ksk) is here
138-Tapia(ksk)
145-Sumiye(moa)
152-Pagurayan(kpo)
160-Taam(moa)
170-Pascua(iol)
182-Adinwin(moa)
195-Thiravong(rad)....
220-Hanohano(kpo)
285-Leapaga(kpo)
Girls will come later... Literally no idea right now.

ringworm
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by ringworm »

Last weeks tournament the Aiea invitational

VF - 132
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Kelly Ibarra of Kapolei Girls
2nd Place - Brooke Cabinian of Leilehua Girls
3rd Place - Raeshalyn Luna of Waianae Girls
4th Place - Naleo Pruett of Kahuku Girls
5th Place - Princess Faumui of Campbell Girls
Round 1
Naleo Pruett (Kahuku Girls) won by fall over Princess Faumui (Campbell Girls) (Fall 1:17)
Brooke Cabinian (Leilehua Girls) won by fall over Raeshalyn Luna (Waianae Girls) (Fall 2:41)
Round 2
Kelly Ibarra (Kapolei Girls) won by fall over Raeshalyn Luna (Waianae Girls) (Fall 2:52)
Brooke Cabinian (Leilehua Girls) won by fall over Princess Faumui (Campbell Girls) (Fall 0:38)
Round 3
Kelly Ibarra (Kapolei Girls) won by decision over Brooke Cabinian (Leilehua Girls) (Dec 13-6)
Raeshalyn Luna (Waianae Girls) won by fall over Naleo Pruett (Kahuku Girls) (Fall 2:21)
Round 4
Kelly Ibarra (Kapolei Girls) won by fall over Naleo Pruett (Kahuku Girls) (Fall 1:14)
Raeshalyn Luna (Waianae Girls) won by fall over Princess Faumui (Campbell Girls) (Fall 0:59)
Round 5
Kelly Ibarra (Kapolei Girls) won by fall over Princess Faumui (Campbell Girls) (Fall 3:53)
Brooke Cabinian (Leilehua Girls) won by fall over Naleo Pruett (Kahuku Girls) (Fall 3:38)
VF - 184
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Kehani Siuta of Aiea Girls
2nd Place - Hulita Ahonima of Leilehua Girls
3rd Place - Kailena Watson of Leilehua Girls
4th Place - Taimane Matautia of Waianae Girls
5th Place - Kiara Dozier of Radford Girls
Round 1
Hulita Ahonima (Leilehua Girls) won by fall over Kailena Watson (Leilehua Girls) (Fall 1:14)
Taimane Matautia (Waianae Girls) won by fall over Kiara Dozier (Radford Girls) (Fall 1:26)
Round 2
Kehani Siuta (Aiea Girls) won by fall over Taimane Matautia (Waianae Girls) (Fall 2:26)
Kailena Watson (Leilehua Girls) won by decision over Kiara Dozier (Radford Girls) (Dec 3-0)
Round 3
Kehani Siuta (Aiea Girls) won by fall over Kiara Dozier (Radford Girls) (Fall 1:23)
Hulita Ahonima (Leilehua Girls) won by fall over Taimane Matautia (Waianae Girls) (Fall 2:08)
Round 4
Kehani Siuta (Aiea Girls) won by decision over Hulita Ahonima (Leilehua Girls) (Dec 4-3)
Kailena Watson (Leilehua Girls) won by forfeit over Taimane Matautia (Waianae Girls) (FF)
Round 5
Kehani Siuta (Aiea Girls) won by fall over Kailena Watson (Leilehua Girls) (Fall 1:22)
Hulita Ahonima (Leilehua Girls) won by fall over Kiara Dozier (Radford Girls) (Fall 3:31)
VF - 97
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Erin Hikiji of Mililani Girls
2nd Place - Tristan Nitta of Mililani Girls
3rd Place - Lurline Enoch of Waianae Girls
Round 1
Erin Hikiji (Mililani Girls) won by decision over Tristan Nitta (Mililani Girls) (Dec 6-0)
Round 2
Erin Hikiji (Mililani Girls) won by fall over Lurline Enoch (Waianae Girls) (Fall 1:19)
Round 3
Tristan Nitta (Mililani Girls) won by tech fall over Lurline Enoch (Waianae Girls) (TF 18-2)
VF - 102
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Jazmyn Enriquez of Campbell Girls
2nd Place - Jenna Balimiero of Roosevelt Girls
3rd Place - Jaysha Cachuella of Kapolei Girls
Round 1
Jenna Balimiero (Roosevelt Girls) won by fall over Jaysha Cachuella (Kapolei Girls) (Fall 3:56)
Round 2
Jazmyn Enriquez (Campbell Girls) won by fall over Jenna Balimiero (Roosevelt Girls) (Fall 1:07)
Round 3
Jazmyn Enriquez (Campbell Girls) won by fall over Jaysha Cachuella (Kapolei Girls) (Fall 2:28)
VF - 107A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Kennedy Javier of Mililani Girls
2nd Place - Mesha Albano of Waipahu Girls
3rd Place - Sariah Castro of Waianae Girls
Round 1
Mesha Albano (Waipahu Girls) won by fall over Sariah Castro (Waianae Girls) (Fall 2:49)
Round 2
Kennedy Javier (Mililani Girls) won by fall over Sariah Castro (Waianae Girls) (Fall 1:02)
Round 3
Kennedy Javier (Mililani Girls) won by fall over Mesha Albano (Waipahu Girls) (Fall 2:01)
VF - 107B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Giana Ragudos of Aiea Girls
2nd Place - Mya Cullen-Leong of Campbell Girls
3rd Place - Khepri Barro of Leilehua Girls
Round 1
Giana Ragudos (Aiea Girls) won by decision over Mya Cullen-Leong (Campbell Girls) (Dec 9-6)
Round 2
Giana Ragudos (Aiea Girls) won by major decision over Khepri Barro (Leilehua Girls) (Maj 10-0)
Round 3
Mya Cullen-Leong (Campbell Girls) won by fall over Khepri Barro (Leilehua Girls) (Fall 1:56)
VF - 112A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Alizeih Villalpando of Campbell Girls
2nd Place - Reynell Arakawa of Kailua Girls
3rd Place - Jaunisty Malaia-Naehu of Waianae Girls
4th Place - `Maka` Peralta of Roosevelt Girls
Round 1
Alizeih Villalpando (Campbell Girls) won by fall over Reynell Arakawa (Kailua Girls) (Fall 1:30)
Jaunisty Malaia-Naehu (Waianae Girls) won by major decision over `Maka` Peralta (Roosevelt Girls) (Maj 9-1)
Round 2
Alizeih Villalpando (Campbell Girls) won by fall over Jaunisty Malaia-Naehu (Waianae Girls) (Fall 0:30)
Reynell Arakawa (Kailua Girls) won by forfeit over `Maka` Peralta (Roosevelt Girls) (FF)
Round 3
Alizeih Villalpando (Campbell Girls) won by forfeit over `Maka` Peralta (Roosevelt Girls) (FF)
Reynell Arakawa (Kailua Girls) won by fall over Jaunisty Malaia-Naehu (Waianae Girls) (Fall 2:47)
VF - 112B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Brianna Funakoshi of Aiea Girls
2nd Place - Jazlynn Richards of Leilehua Girls
3rd Place - Helaina Hard of Kalani Girls
Round 1
Jazlynn Richards (Leilehua Girls) won by fall over Helaina Hard (Kalani Girls) (Fall 1:44)
Round 2
Brianna Funakoshi (Aiea Girls) won by forfeit over Jazlynn Richards (Leilehua Girls) (FF)
Round 3
Brianna Funakoshi (Aiea Girls) won by forfeit over Helaina Hard (Kalani Girls) (FF)
VF - 117A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Kelsie Caminos Freitas of Leilehua Girls
2nd Place - Chez Panui of Aiea Girls
3rd Place - Leinaala Castro of Kalani Girls
4th Place - Kierstyn Galariada of Waianae Girls
Round 1
Chez Panui (Aiea Girls) won by fall over Leinaala Castro (Kalani Girls) (Fall 1:55)
Kelsie Caminos Freitas (Leilehua Girls) won by fall over Kierstyn Galariada (Waianae Girls) (Fall 0:55)
Round 2
Kelsie Caminos Freitas (Leilehua Girls) won by fall over Leinaala Castro (Kalani Girls) (Fall 2:29)
Chez Panui (Aiea Girls) won by fall over Kierstyn Galariada (Waianae Girls) (Fall 0:58)
Round 3
Leinaala Castro (Kalani Girls) won by injury default over Kierstyn Galariada (Waianae Girls) (Inj. 0:00)
Kelsie Caminos Freitas (Leilehua Girls) won by decision over Chez Panui (Aiea Girls) (Dec 5-3)
VF - 117B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Alejandra Corral of Aiea Girls
2nd Place - Makena Abe of Mililani Girls
3rd Place - Lily Wilson of Kalani Girls
Round 1
Makena Abe (Mililani Girls) won by fall over Lily Wilson (Kalani Girls) (Fall 1:04)
Round 2
Alejandra Corral (Aiea Girls) won by tech fall over Lily Wilson (Kalani Girls) (TF 16-0)
Round 3
Alejandra Corral (Aiea Girls) won by tech fall over Makena Abe (Mililani Girls) (TF 15-0)
VF - 122A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Makana Cooper of Pearl City Girls
2nd Place - Celine Sahara of Roosevelt Girls
3rd Place - Shannon McCafferty of Waianae Girls
Round 1
Makana Cooper (Pearl City Girls) won by fall over Shannon McCafferty (Waianae Girls) (Fall 3:21)
Round 2
Celine Sahara (Roosevelt Girls) won by decision over Shannon McCafferty (Waianae Girls) (Dec 5-2)
Round 3
Makana Cooper (Pearl City Girls) won by fall over Celine Sahara (Roosevelt Girls) (Fall 0:45)
VF - 122B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Laylah Alvarado of Castle Girls
2nd Place - Katlyn VanGorder of Radford Girls
3rd Place - Tothsanaly Hongphao of Kapolei Girls
Round 1
Laylah Alvarado (Castle Girls) won by fall over Katlyn VanGorder (Radford Girls) (Fall 2:52)
Round 2
Laylah Alvarado (Castle Girls) won by decision over Tothsanaly Hongphao (Kapolei Girls) (Dec 7-2)
Round 3
Katlyn VanGorder (Radford Girls) won by decision over Tothsanaly Hongphao (Kapolei Girls) (Dec 5-1)
VF - 127A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Keisha Domingo of Waipahu Girls
2nd Place - Kyley Navarro-Hiwauli of Waianae Girls
3rd Place - Mariah Stedman of Leilehua Girls
Round 1
Keisha Domingo (Waipahu Girls) won by fall over Kyley Navarro-Hiwauli (Waianae Girls) (Fall 0:25)
Round 2
Kyley Navarro-Hiwauli (Waianae Girls) won by fall over Mariah Stedman (Leilehua Girls) (Fall 1:30)
Round 3
Keisha Domingo (Waipahu Girls) won by fall over Mariah Stedman (Leilehua Girls) (Fall 0:15)
VF - 127B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Emily Paulino of Kalani Girls
2nd Place - `Ino` Terukina of Campbell Girls
3rd Place - Madison Stephenson of Kapolei Girls
Round 1
Emily Paulino (Kalani Girls) won by decision over Madison Stephenson (Kapolei Girls) (Dec 6-0)
Round 2
`Ino` Terukina (Campbell Girls) won by fall over Madison Stephenson (Kapolei Girls) (Fall 2:57)
Round 3
Emily Paulino (Kalani Girls) won by major decision over `Ino` Terukina (Campbell Girls) (Maj 9-1)
VF - 127C
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Victoria Lee of Mililani Girls
2nd Place - `Kili` Terukina of Campbell Girls
3rd Place - Wynter Brown of Pearl City Girls
Round 1
Victoria Lee (Mililani Girls) won by decision over Wynter Brown (Pearl City Girls) (Dec 4-0)
Round 2
`Kili` Terukina (Campbell Girls) won by fall over Wynter Brown (Pearl City Girls) (Fall 4:03)
Round 3
Victoria Lee (Mililani Girls) won by decision over `Kili` Terukina (Campbell Girls) (Dec 7-0)
VF - 138A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Taimane Fiatoa of Kahuku Girls
2nd Place - Ariana Morales of Kapolei Girls
3rd Place - Kristine Ono of Pearl City Girls
Round 1
Ariana Morales (Kapolei Girls) won by fall over Kristine Ono (Pearl City Girls) (Fall 4:10)
Round 2
Taimane Fiatoa (Kahuku Girls) won by decision over Kristine Ono (Pearl City Girls) (Dec 6-0)
Round 3
Taimane Fiatoa (Kahuku Girls) won by fall over Ariana Morales (Kapolei Girls) (Fall 2:05)
VF - 138B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Sachi Sato of Pearl City Girls
2nd Place - Serenity Truth of Radford Girls
3rd Place - Navia Duran of Aiea Girls
Round 1
Sachi Sato (Pearl City Girls) won by fall over Navia Duran (Aiea Girls) (Fall 3:00)
Round 2
Serenity Truth (Radford Girls) won by major decision over Navia Duran (Aiea Girls) (Maj 17-5)
Round 3
Sachi Sato (Pearl City Girls) won by fall over Serenity Truth (Radford Girls) (Fall 1:12)
VF - 145A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Tiare Carlson of Waianae Girls
2nd Place - Ariez Igafo of Castle Girls
3rd Place - Marche Manzo of Pearl City Girls
4th Place - Kaye Lyn Fiona Mae Agabao of Leilehua Girls
Round 1
Marche Manzo (Pearl City Girls) won by fall over Kaye Lyn Fiona Mae Agabao (Leilehua Girls) (Fall 1:10)
Tiare Carlson (Waianae Girls) won by decision over Ariez Igafo (Castle Girls) (Dec 18-16)
Round 2
Ariez Igafo (Castle Girls) won by fall over Marche Manzo (Pearl City Girls) (Fall 2:32)
Tiare Carlson (Waianae Girls) won by fall over Kaye Lyn Fiona Mae Agabao (Leilehua Girls) (Fall 0:59)
Round 3
Tiare Carlson (Waianae Girls) won by fall over Marche Manzo (Pearl City Girls) (Fall 3:40)
Ariez Igafo (Castle Girls) won by fall over Kaye Lyn Fiona Mae Agabao (Leilehua Girls) (Fall 0:55)
VF - 145B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Taryn Titcomb of Moanalua Girls
2nd Place - Destiny Tuisano of Waianae Girls
3rd Place - Jazaria Hall of Radford Girls
Round 1
Destiny Tuisano (Waianae Girls) won by decision over Jazaria Hall (Radford Girls) (Dec 3-2)
Round 2
Taryn Titcomb (Moanalua Girls) won by decision over Destiny Tuisano (Waianae Girls) (Dec 4-0)
Round 3
Taryn Titcomb (Moanalua Girls) won in tie breaker - 1 over Jazaria Hall (Radford Girls) (TB-1 2-1)
VF - 155A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Sadie Antoque of Castle Girls
2nd Place - Kimberly Kealoha of Mililani Girls
3rd Place - Anissa Wright of Campbell Girls
4th Place - Nanea Kahoonei-Awai of Waianae Girls
Round 1
Anissa Wright (Campbell Girls) won by fall over Nanea Kahoonei-Awai (Waianae Girls) (Fall 2:14)
Sadie Antoque (Castle Girls) won by decision over Kimberly Kealoha (Mililani Girls) (Dec 12-5)
Round 2
Sadie Antoque (Castle Girls) won by fall over Anissa Wright (Campbell Girls) (Fall 2:18)
Kimberly Kealoha (Mililani Girls) won by fall over Nanea Kahoonei-Awai (Waianae Girls) (Fall 2:06)
Round 3
Kimberly Kealoha (Mililani Girls) won by fall over Anissa Wright (Campbell Girls) (Fall 0:53)
Sadie Antoque (Castle Girls) won by fall over Nanea Kahoonei-Awai (Waianae Girls) (Fall 1:23)
VF - 155B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Jamie Grilho of Aiea Girls
2nd Place - Marcella Reynolds of Radford Girls
3rd Place - Hope Fautanu of Waipahu Girls
4th Place - Markaiya Spencer of Waianae Girls
Round 1
Marcella Reynolds (Radford Girls) won by fall over Markaiya Spencer (Waianae Girls) (Fall 2:01)
Jamie Grilho (Aiea Girls) won by fall over Hope Fautanu (Waipahu Girls) (Fall 2:48)
Round 2
Jamie Grilho (Aiea Girls) won by fall over Markaiya Spencer (Waianae Girls) (Fall 3:19)
Marcella Reynolds (Radford Girls) won by fall over Hope Fautanu (Waipahu Girls) (Fall 0:52)
Round 3
Hope Fautanu (Waipahu Girls) won by decision over Markaiya Spencer (Waianae Girls) (Dec 6-0)
Jamie Grilho (Aiea Girls) won by fall over Marcella Reynolds (Radford Girls) (Fall 2:15)
VF - 168A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Autumn Williams of Aiea Girls
2nd Place - Keila Olivas-low of Leilehua Girls
3rd Place - Kristyn Kailewa of Waianae Girls
4th Place - Alana Crowell of Radford Girls
Round 1
Autumn Williams (Aiea Girls) won by decision over Kristyn Kailewa (Waianae Girls) (Dec 9-3)
Keila Olivas-low (Leilehua Girls) won by fall over Alana Crowell (Radford Girls) (Fall 1:18)
Round 2
Kristyn Kailewa (Waianae Girls) won by major decision over Alana Crowell (Radford Girls) (Maj 17-9)
Autumn Williams (Aiea Girls) won by fall over Keila Olivas-low (Leilehua Girls) (Fall 1:22)
Round 3
Keila Olivas-low (Leilehua Girls) won in tie breaker - 1 over Kristyn Kailewa (Waianae Girls) (TB-1 6-4)
Autumn Williams (Aiea Girls) won by fall over Alana Crowell (Radford Girls) (Fall 0:53)
VF - 168B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Hunter Ganoot of Aiea Girls
2nd Place - Grace Tanuvasa of Waipahu Girls
3rd Place - `Ani` Muraoka of Campbell Girls
Round 1
Grace Tanuvasa (Waipahu Girls) won by fall over `Ani` Muraoka (Campbell Girls) (Fall 1:10)
Round 2
Hunter Ganoot (Aiea Girls) won by fall over `Ani` Muraoka (Campbell Girls) (Fall 3:00)
Round 3
Hunter Ganoot (Aiea Girls) won in tie breaker - 1 over Grace Tanuvasa (Waipahu Girls) (TB-1 5-4)
VF - 225A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Jacinta Fonoti of Mililani Girls
2nd Place - Alexandra Endo of Waianae Girls
3rd Place - Tyra Bagono of Aiea Girls
Round 1
Jacinta Fonoti (Mililani Girls) won by fall over Tyra Bagono (Aiea Girls) (Fall 1:10)
Round 2
Alexandra Endo (Waianae Girls) won by fall over Tyra Bagono (Aiea Girls) (Fall 0:39)
Round 3
Jacinta Fonoti (Mililani Girls) won by fall over Alexandra Endo (Waianae Girls) (Fall 3:58)
VF - 225B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Alysha Kapihe of Kapolei Girls
2nd Place - Savannah Pilialoha of Waipahu Girls
3rd Place - Jadelyn Bagono of Aiea Girls
4th Place - Anderina Anoai of Aiea Girls
Round 1
Alysha Kapihe (Kapolei Girls) won by fall over Anderina Anoai (Aiea Girls) (Fall 0:43)
Savannah Pilialoha (Waipahu Girls) won by fall over Jadelyn Bagono (Aiea Girls) (Fall 1:13)
Round 2
Alysha Kapihe (Kapolei Girls) won by fall over Savannah Pilialoha (Waipahu Girls) (Fall 2:13)
Jadelyn Bagono (Aiea Girls) won by fall over Anderina Anoai (Aiea Girls) (Fall 0:43)
Round 3
Jadelyn Bagono (Aiea Girls) won by forfeit over Alysha Kapihe (Kapolei Girls) (FF)
Savannah Pilialoha (Waipahu Girls) won by fall over Anderina Anoai (Aiea Girls) (Fall 1:12)
VM - 120A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Kinau McBrayer of Kapolei Boys
2nd Place - Isaiah Siaris of Mililani Boys
3rd Place - Bronson Maele of Campbell Boys
4th Place - `Cody` Lyman of Kalani Boys
5th Place - Sage Mohica of Pearl City Boys
Round 1
Isaiah Siaris (Mililani Boys) won by tech fall over `Cody` Lyman (Kalani Boys) (TF 15-0)
Kinau McBrayer (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Sage Mohica (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 0:38)
Round 2
Bronson Maele (Campbell Boys) won by fall over Sage Mohica (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 3:20)
Kinau McBrayer (Kapolei Boys) won by tech fall over `Cody` Lyman (Kalani Boys) (TF 23-5)
Round 3
Kinau McBrayer (Kapolei Boys) won by tech fall over Bronson Maele (Campbell Boys) (TF 19-3)
Isaiah Siaris (Mililani Boys) won by fall over Sage Mohica (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 0:38)
Round 4
Isaiah Siaris (Mililani Boys) won by major decision over Bronson Maele (Campbell Boys) (Maj 13-3)
`Cody` Lyman (Kalani Boys) won by fall over Sage Mohica (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 1:25)
Round 5
Bronson Maele (Campbell Boys) won by forfeit over `Cody` Lyman (Kalani Boys) (FF)
Kinau McBrayer (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Isaiah Siaris (Mililani Boys) (Fall 3:30)
VM - 120B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Branson Magsayo of Waianae Boys
2nd Place - Micah Ongies-Vellalos of Pearl City Boys
3rd Place - Kenji Carino of Aiea Boys
4th Place - Gredyn Ramos of Campbell Boys
5th Place - Blake Takamori of Kailua Boys
Round 1
Branson Magsayo (Waianae Boys) won by fall over Blake Takamori (Kailua Boys) (Fall 1:44)
Micah Ongies-Vellalos (Pearl City Boys) won by decision over Gredyn Ramos (Campbell Boys) (Dec 10-6)
Round 2
Kenji Carino (Aiea Boys) won by decision over Gredyn Ramos (Campbell Boys) (Dec 4-2)
Micah Ongies-Vellalos (Pearl City Boys) won by decision over Blake Takamori (Kailua Boys) (Dec 2-0)
Round 3
Micah Ongies-Vellalos (Pearl City Boys) won by decision over Kenji Carino (Aiea Boys) (Dec 6-0)
Branson Magsayo (Waianae Boys) won by tech fall over Gredyn Ramos (Campbell Boys) (TF 19-2)
Round 4
Branson Magsayo (Waianae Boys) won by fall over Kenji Carino (Aiea Boys) (Fall 2:20)
Gredyn Ramos (Campbell Boys) won by decision over Blake Takamori (Kailua Boys) (Dec 14-7)
Round 5
Kenji Carino (Aiea Boys) won by major decision over Blake Takamori (Kailua Boys) (Maj 10-0)
Branson Magsayo (Waianae Boys) won by fall over Micah Ongies-Vellalos (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 3:58)
VM - 132A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Weiyi Zheng of Aiea Boys
2nd Place - James Lum of Pearl City Boys
3rd Place - Peter Natividad of Leilehua Boys
4th Place - Malachi Kaapa Iaea of McKinley Boys
5th Place - Connor Zuniga of McKinley Boys
Round 1
Malachi Kaapa Iaea (McKinley Boys) won by forfeit over Connor Zuniga (McKinley Boys) (FF)
Weiyi Zheng (Aiea Boys) won by decision over Peter Natividad (Leilehua Boys) (Dec 9-4)
Round 2
James Lum (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over Peter Natividad (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 2:18)
Weiyi Zheng (Aiea Boys) won by decision over Connor Zuniga (McKinley Boys) (Dec 6-3)
Round 3
Weiyi Zheng (Aiea Boys) won by decision over James Lum (Pearl City Boys) (Dec 8-3)
Peter Natividad (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over Malachi Kaapa Iaea (McKinley Boys) (Fall 3:27)
Round 4
James Lum (Pearl City Boys) won by decision over Malachi Kaapa Iaea (McKinley Boys) (Dec 8-3)
Connor Zuniga (McKinley Boys) won by decision over Peter Natividad (Leilehua Boys) (Dec 2-1)
Round 5
James Lum (Pearl City Boys) won by major decision over Connor Zuniga (McKinley Boys) (Maj 12-3)
Weiyi Zheng (Aiea Boys) won by fall over Malachi Kaapa Iaea (McKinley Boys) (Fall 2:50)
VM - 132B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Chase Franczyk of Pearl City Boys
2nd Place - Micah Ono of Kalani Boys
3rd Place - Kainoa Sumailo of Campbell Boys
4th Place - Ty Cain of Leilehua Boys
5th Place - `Kody` Song of Mililani Boys
Round 1
Chase Franczyk (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over `Kody` Song (Mililani Boys) (Fall 2:14)
Kainoa Sumailo (Campbell Boys) won by fall over Ty Cain (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 2:29)
Round 2
Micah Ono (Kalani Boys) won by decision over Ty Cain (Leilehua Boys) (Dec 8-2)
Chase Franczyk (Pearl City Boys) won by decision over Kainoa Sumailo (Campbell Boys) (Dec 9-6)
Round 3
Micah Ono (Kalani Boys) won by decision over Kainoa Sumailo (Campbell Boys) (Dec 5-3)
Ty Cain (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over `Kody` Song (Mililani Boys) (Fall 1:05)
Round 4
Micah Ono (Kalani Boys) won by decision over `Kody` Song (Mililani Boys) (Dec 7-5)
Ty Cain (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over Chase Franczyk (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 4:30)
Round 5
Chase Franczyk (Pearl City Boys) won by forfeit over Micah Ono (Kalani Boys) (FF)
Kainoa Sumailo (Campbell Boys) won by fall over `Kody` Song (Mililani Boys) (Fall 0:59)
VM - 145C
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Greyson Lee of Castle Boys
2nd Place - `Max` Higa of Roosevelt Boys
3rd Place - Ezekiel Lee of Pearl City Boys
4th Place - Christopher Lockert of Kailua Boys
5th Place - Radien Miguel of Waipahu Boys
Round 1
`Max` Higa (Roosevelt Boys) won by fall over Ezekiel Lee (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 1:30)
Greyson Lee (Castle Boys) won by fall over Christopher Lockert (Kailua Boys) (Fall 1:57)
Round 2
Christopher Lockert (Kailua Boys) won by fall over Radien Miguel (Waipahu Boys) (Fall 1:15)
Greyson Lee (Castle Boys) won by decision over `Max` Higa (Roosevelt Boys) (Dec 7-2)
Round 3
Greyson Lee (Castle Boys) won by fall over Radien Miguel (Waipahu Boys) (Fall 1:15)
Ezekiel Lee (Pearl City Boys) won by major decision over Christopher Lockert (Kailua Boys) (Maj 10-2)
Round 4
Ezekiel Lee (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over Radien Miguel (Waipahu Boys) (Fall 3:43)
`Max` Higa (Roosevelt Boys) won by fall over Christopher Lockert (Kailua Boys) (Fall 0:29)
Round 5
`Max` Higa (Roosevelt Boys) won by injury default over Radien Miguel (Waipahu Boys) (Inj. 0:00)
Greyson Lee (Castle Boys) won by decision over Ezekiel Lee (Pearl City Boys) (Dec 8-3)
VM - 195A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Lahaina Kane of Kailua Boys
2nd Place - Billy Makaila of Kapolei Boys
3rd Place - Brendan Kristolaitis of Radford Boys
4th Place - Kai He of Roosevelt Boys
5th Place - Bryan Bell of Campbell Boys
Round 1
Lahaina Kane (Kailua Boys) won by fall over Bryan Bell (Campbell Boys) (Fall 2:36)
Billy Makaila (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Brendan Kristolaitis (Radford Boys) (Fall 0:46)
Round 2
Billy Makaila (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Kai He (Roosevelt Boys) (Fall 2:16)
Brendan Kristolaitis (Radford Boys) won by fall over Bryan Bell (Campbell Boys) (Fall 0:44)
Round 3
Brendan Kristolaitis (Radford Boys) won by fall over Kai He (Roosevelt Boys) (Fall 0:47)
Lahaina Kane (Kailua Boys) won by fall over Billy Makaila (Kapolei Boys) (Fall 2:40)
Round 4
Lahaina Kane (Kailua Boys) won by fall over Kai He (Roosevelt Boys) (Fall 4:02)
Billy Makaila (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Bryan Bell (Campbell Boys) (Fall 1:17)
Round 5
Kai He (Roosevelt Boys) won by fall over Bryan Bell (Campbell Boys) (Fall 0:49)
Lahaina Kane (Kailua Boys) won by decision over Brendan Kristolaitis (Radford Boys) (Dec 3-1)
VM - 106
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Nicholas Cordeiro of Waianae Boys
2nd Place - Earl Ramos of McKinley Boys
3rd Place - Brayden Kamimura of Kalani Boys
Round 1
Nicholas Cordeiro (Waianae Boys) won by fall over Earl Ramos (McKinley Boys) (Fall 2:25)
Round 2
Earl Ramos (McKinley Boys) won by fall over Brayden Kamimura (Kalani Boys) (Fall 2:30)
Round 3
Nicholas Cordeiro (Waianae Boys) won by decision over Brayden Kamimura (Kalani Boys) (Dec 8-3)
VM - 113A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Khansith Chanthabouasith of Leilehua Boys
2nd Place - Andrew Bushong of Waianae Boys
3rd Place - `Nick` Diamond of Mililani Boys
4th Place - Jack Kobayashi of Kalani Boys
Round 1
`Nick` Diamond (Mililani Boys) won by decision over Jack Kobayashi (Kalani Boys) (Dec 6-1)
Khansith Chanthabouasith (Leilehua Boys) won by decision over Andrew Bushong (Waianae Boys) (Dec 5-0)
Round 2
Andrew Bushong (Waianae Boys) won by decision over Jack Kobayashi (Kalani Boys) (Dec 10-3)
Khansith Chanthabouasith (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over `Nick` Diamond (Mililani Boys) (Fall 1:02)
Round 3
Khansith Chanthabouasith (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over Jack Kobayashi (Kalani Boys) (Fall 3:38)
Andrew Bushong (Waianae Boys) won by fall over `Nick` Diamond (Mililani Boys) (Fall 0:42)
VM - 113B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Joe Kila Faafiu of Leilehua Boys
2nd Place - Eric Rios of Pearl City Boys
3rd Place - Nicky Rapoza of Mililani Boys
4th Place - Blaizen Jay Caday of Campbell Boys
Round 1
Joe Kila Faafiu (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over Blaizen Jay Caday (Campbell Boys) (Fall 1:42)
Eric Rios (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over Nicky Rapoza (Mililani Boys) (Fall 2:07)
Round 2
Joe Kila Faafiu (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over Nicky Rapoza (Mililani Boys) (Fall 0:46)
Eric Rios (Pearl City Boys) won by decision over Blaizen Jay Caday (Campbell Boys) (Dec 10-7)
Round 3
Joe Kila Faafiu (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over Eric Rios (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 0:28)
Nicky Rapoza (Mililani Boys) won by fall over Blaizen Jay Caday (Campbell Boys) (Fall 2:28)
VM - 126A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Atalbert DeBrum of Kapolei Boys
2nd Place - Ethan Okumura of Kaiser Boys
3rd Place - Jason Tashiro of Mililani Boys
4th Place - Noah Johnson of Mililani Boys
Round 1
Ethan Okumura (Kaiser Boys) won by fall over Noah Johnson (Mililani Boys) (Fall 1:05)
Atalbert DeBrum (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Jason Tashiro (Mililani Boys) (Fall 2:58)
Round 2
Jason Tashiro (Mililani Boys) won by fall over Noah Johnson (Mililani Boys) (Fall 1:16)
Atalbert DeBrum (Kapolei Boys) won by major decision over Ethan Okumura (Kaiser Boys) (Maj 10-2)
Round 3
Atalbert DeBrum (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Noah Johnson (Mililani Boys) (Fall 3:23)
Ethan Okumura (Kaiser Boys) won by fall over Jason Tashiro (Mililani Boys) (Fall 3:57)
VM - 126B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Kenichi Price of Waipahu Boys
2nd Place - Ramos Suzuki of Kalani Boys
3rd Place - Jade Mark Lawas of Kaimuki Boys
Round 1
Kenichi Price (Waipahu Boys) won by decision over Ramos Suzuki (Kalani Boys) (Dec 2-1)
Round 2
Kenichi Price (Waipahu Boys) won by fall over Jade Mark Lawas (Kaimuki Boys) (Fall 1:00)
Round 3
Ramos Suzuki (Kalani Boys) won by fall over Jade Mark Lawas (Kaimuki Boys) (Fall 0:39)
VM - 132C
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Triston Baron of Roosevelt Boys
2nd Place - Jayden Kamakele of Kailua Boys
3rd Place - Jayden Domingo of Waipahu Boys
4th Place - Evan Anduha of Waianae Boys
Round 1
Triston Baron (Roosevelt Boys) won by fall over Evan Anduha (Waianae Boys) (Fall 0:38)
Jayden Kamakele (Kailua Boys) won by fall over Jayden Domingo (Waipahu Boys) (Fall 2:28)
Round 2
Jayden Kamakele (Kailua Boys) won by fall over Evan Anduha (Waianae Boys) (Fall 2:27)
Triston Baron (Roosevelt Boys) won by fall over Jayden Domingo (Waipahu Boys) (Fall 1:22)
Round 3
Jayden Domingo (Waipahu Boys) won by fall over Evan Anduha (Waianae Boys) (Fall 0:44)
Triston Baron (Roosevelt Boys) won by fall over Jayden Kamakele (Kailua Boys) (Fall 2:36)
VM - 138A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Kade Okura of Kalani Boys
2nd Place - Daniel Branigan of Waianae Boys
3rd Place - Kaimana Mcbrayer of Kapolei Boys
4th Place - Mason Chung of Mililani Boys
Round 1
Daniel Branigan (Waianae Boys) won by fall over Kaimana Mcbrayer (Kapolei Boys) (Fall 2:43)
Kade Okura (Kalani Boys) won by major decision over Mason Chung (Mililani Boys) (Maj 13-2)
Round 2
Kade Okura (Kalani Boys) won by decision over Daniel Branigan (Waianae Boys) (Dec 8-6)
Kaimana Mcbrayer (Kapolei Boys) won in sudden victory - 1 over Mason Chung (Mililani Boys) (SV-1 3-1)
Round 3
Mason Chung (Mililani Boys) won by decision over Daniel Branigan (Waianae Boys) (Dec 3-1)
Kade Okura (Kalani Boys) won by decision over Kaimana Mcbrayer (Kapolei Boys) (Dec 7-2)
VM - 145B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Nathaniel Garcia of Pearl City Boys
2nd Place - Isaac Telea of Kailua Boys
3rd Place - Aiden Kaneakua of Leilehua Boys
4th Place - Alex Linmark of McKinley Boys
Round 1
Isaac Telea (Kailua Boys) won by fall over Aiden Kaneakua (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 1:56)
Nathaniel Garcia (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over Alex Linmark (McKinley Boys) (Fall 3:41)
Round 2
Nathaniel Garcia (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over Aiden Kaneakua (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 1:18)
Isaac Telea (Kailua Boys) won by fall over Alex Linmark (McKinley Boys) (Fall 2:25)
Round 3
Aiden Kaneakua (Leilehua Boys) won by major decision over Alex Linmark (McKinley Boys) (Maj 8-0)
Nathaniel Garcia (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over Isaac Telea (Kailua Boys) (Fall 2:16)
VM - 145A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - `Iz` Gonzalez of Roosevelt Boys
2nd Place - Dante Bareng of Aiea Boys
3rd Place - Danny Boy Tauyan of Leilehua Boys
4th Place - Draysen Orosco of Leilehua Boys
Round 1
Dante Bareng (Aiea Boys) won by fall over Draysen Orosco (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 2:14)
`Iz` Gonzalez (Roosevelt Boys) won by major decision over Danny Boy Tauyan (Leilehua Boys) (Maj 15-3)
Round 2
Dante Bareng (Aiea Boys) won by fall over Danny Boy Tauyan (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 1:05)
`Iz` Gonzalez (Roosevelt Boys) won by forfeit over Draysen Orosco (Leilehua Boys) (FF)
Round 3
`Iz` Gonzalez (Roosevelt Boys) won by fall over Dante Bareng (Aiea Boys) (Fall 4:03)
Danny Boy Tauyan (Leilehua Boys) won by forfeit over Draysen Orosco (Leilehua Boys) (FF)
VM - 138B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Joe-Xiah Rapoza of Pearl City Boys
2nd Place - Joshua Paz of Campbell Boys
3rd Place - Branson Sansano of Waianae Boys
Round 1
Joe-Xiah Rapoza (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over Branson Sansano (Waianae Boys) (Fall 0:35)
Round 2
Joe-Xiah Rapoza (Pearl City Boys) won by decision over Joshua Paz (Campbell Boys) (Dec 4-0)
Round 3
Joshua Paz (Campbell Boys) won by fall over Branson Sansano (Waianae Boys) (Fall 1:30)
VM - 152A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Pookela De Santos of Leilehua Boys
2nd Place - Brycen Pagurayan of Kapolei Boys
3rd Place - Jacob Ingebrethsan of Pearl City Boys
4th Place - Titus Sale of Aiea Boys
Round 1
Pookela De Santos (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over Jacob Ingebrethsan (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 1:06)
Brycen Pagurayan (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Titus Sale (Aiea Boys) (Fall 1:41)
Round 2
Brycen Pagurayan (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Jacob Ingebrethsan (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 2:17)
Pookela De Santos (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over Titus Sale (Aiea Boys) (Fall 0:49)
Round 3
Jacob Ingebrethsan (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over Titus Sale (Aiea Boys) (Fall 1:07)
Pookela De Santos (Leilehua Boys) won by decision over Brycen Pagurayan (Kapolei Boys) (Dec 9-5)
VM - 152B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Ethan Moniz of Leilehua Boys
2nd Place - Mieszko Stachowski of Mililani Boys
3rd Place - `Malu` Keo of Kahuku Boys
4th Place - Nheil Vallo of Leilehua Boys
Round 1
Ethan Moniz (Leilehua Boys) won by major decision over Mieszko Stachowski (Mililani Boys) (Maj 11-3)
`Malu` Keo (Kahuku Boys) won by fall over Nheil Vallo (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 1:12)
Round 2
Ethan Moniz (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over Nheil Vallo (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 1:24)
Mieszko Stachowski (Mililani Boys) won by fall over `Malu` Keo (Kahuku Boys) (Fall 1:14)
Round 3
Ethan Moniz (Leilehua Boys) won by fall over `Malu` Keo (Kahuku Boys) (Fall 2:03)
Mieszko Stachowski (Mililani Boys) won by fall over Nheil Vallo (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 1:27)
VM - 152C
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Orion Fonoti of Mililani Boys
2nd Place - Breeze Keolanui of Waianae Boys
3rd Place - Seth Cain of Leilehua Boys
4th Place - Hiram Benroth of Radford Boys
Round 1
Orion Fonoti (Mililani Boys) won by fall over Hiram Benroth (Radford Boys) (Fall 2:34)
Breeze Keolanui (Waianae Boys) won by fall over Seth Cain (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 4:11)
Round 2
Breeze Keolanui (Waianae Boys) won by fall over Hiram Benroth (Radford Boys) (Fall 1:58)
Orion Fonoti (Mililani Boys) won by decision over Seth Cain (Leilehua Boys) (Dec 6-1)
Round 3
Seth Cain (Leilehua Boys) won by decision over Hiram Benroth (Radford Boys) (Dec 6-0)
Orion Fonoti (Mililani Boys) won by decision over Breeze Keolanui (Waianae Boys) (Dec 4-2)
VM - 160A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Branden Pagurayan of Kapolei Boys
2nd Place - Brock Gooman of Campbell Boys
3rd Place - Bryan Castro-Nunez of Radford Boys
4th Place - Jay Auvaa of Aiea Boys
Round 1
Branden Pagurayan (Kapolei Boys) won by tech fall over Jay Auvaa (Aiea Boys) (TF 25-8)
Brock Gooman (Campbell Boys) won by forfeit over Bryan Castro-Nunez (Radford Boys) (FF)
Round 2
Bryan Castro-Nunez (Radford Boys) won by forfeit over Jay Auvaa (Aiea Boys) (FF)
Branden Pagurayan (Kapolei Boys) won by tech fall over Brock Gooman (Campbell Boys) (TF 18-2)
Round 3
Brock Gooman (Campbell Boys) won by fall over Jay Auvaa (Aiea Boys) (Fall 2:45)
Branden Pagurayan (Kapolei Boys) won by tech fall over Bryan Castro-Nunez (Radford Boys) (TF 24-8)
VM - 160B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Thomas McCreadie of Kaiser Boys
2nd Place - Chase Daack of Radford Boys
3rd Place - Enoch-Seven Vierra of Waianae Boys
4th Place - Tyrese Brown of Pearl City Boys
Round 1
Enoch-Seven Vierra (Waianae Boys) won by fall over Tyrese Brown (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 3:55)
Thomas McCreadie (Kaiser Boys) won by decision over Chase Daack (Radford Boys) (Dec 8-5)
Round 2
Thomas McCreadie (Kaiser Boys) won by major decision over Tyrese Brown (Pearl City Boys) (Maj 15-7)
Chase Daack (Radford Boys) won by fall over Enoch-Seven Vierra (Waianae Boys) (Fall 4:14)
Round 3
Chase Daack (Radford Boys) won by fall over Tyrese Brown (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 2:13)
Thomas McCreadie (Kaiser Boys) won by major decision over Enoch-Seven Vierra (Waianae Boys) (Maj 19-8)
VM - 170A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Quinn Gatiuan of Pearl City Boys
2nd Place - Orion Manibusan of Moanalua Boys
3rd Place - John Newton of Radford Boys
4th Place - Michael Aina of Kapolei Boys
Round 1
Quinn Gatiuan (Pearl City Boys) won by decision over John Newton (Radford Boys) (Dec 8-4)
Orion Manibusan (Moanalua Boys) won by fall over Michael Aina (Kapolei Boys) (Fall 2:45)
Round 2
John Newton (Radford Boys) won by decision over Michael Aina (Kapolei Boys) (Dec 4-2)
Quinn Gatiuan (Pearl City Boys) won by decision over Orion Manibusan (Moanalua Boys) (Dec 9-8)
Round 3
Orion Manibusan (Moanalua Boys) won by fall over John Newton (Radford Boys) (Fall 2:32)
Quinn Gatiuan (Pearl City Boys) won by decision over Michael Aina (Kapolei Boys) (Dec 7-0)
VM - 170C
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Chase Kaseli of Waipahu Boys
2nd Place - Kekoa Archuleta of Aiea Boys
3rd Place - Cody Young of Campbell Boys
4th Place - Kyle Jude Rekemesik of Leilehua Boys
Round 1
Cody Young (Campbell Boys) won by fall over Kyle Jude Rekemesik (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 1:26)
Chase Kaseli (Waipahu Boys) won by fall over Kekoa Archuleta (Aiea Boys) (Fall 4:19)
Round 2
Kekoa Archuleta (Aiea Boys) won by fall over Kyle Jude Rekemesik (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 3:27)
Cody Young (Campbell Boys) won by decision over Chase Kaseli (Waipahu Boys) (Dec 5-3)
Round 3
Chase Kaseli (Waipahu Boys) won by fall over Kyle Jude Rekemesik (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 2:21)
Kekoa Archuleta (Aiea Boys) won by decision over Cody Young (Campbell Boys) (Dec 10-9)
VM - 182A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Khali Vilavong of Campbell Boys
2nd Place - Micah Davidson of Radford Boys
3rd Place - Kilohana Swanson of Kapolei Boys
4th Place - Christian Cook of Leilehua Boys
Round 1
Khali Vilavong (Campbell Boys) won by decision over Kilohana Swanson (Kapolei Boys) (Dec 7-2)
Micah Davidson (Radford Boys) won by decision over Christian Cook (Leilehua Boys) (Dec 6-1)
Round 2
Kilohana Swanson (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Christian Cook (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 2:33)
Khali Vilavong (Campbell Boys) won in sudden victory - 1 over Micah Davidson (Radford Boys) (SV-1 4-2)
Round 3
Micah Davidson (Radford Boys) won by decision over Kilohana Swanson (Kapolei Boys) (Dec 8-5)
Khali Vilavong (Campbell Boys) won by fall over Christian Cook (Leilehua Boys) (Fall 1:50)
VM - 182B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Ryan Gaoiran of Pearl City Boys
2nd Place - Khert Saing of McKinley Boys
3rd Place - Kaimakana Crawford-Morlock of Leilehua Boys
4th Place - Domineque Bonifacio of Kalani Boys
Round 1
Ryan Gaoiran (Pearl City Boys) won by decision over Kaimakana Crawford-Morlock (Leilehua Boys) (Dec 6-3)
Khert Saing (McKinley Boys) won by fall over Domineque Bonifacio (Kalani Boys) (Fall 0:32)
Round 2
Khert Saing (McKinley Boys) won by decision over Kaimakana Crawford-Morlock (Leilehua Boys) (Dec 7-2)
Ryan Gaoiran (Pearl City Boys) won by injury default over Domineque Bonifacio (Kalani Boys) (Inj. 0:12)
Round 3
Kaimakana Crawford-Morlock (Leilehua Boys) won by forfeit over Domineque Bonifacio (Kalani Boys) (FF)
Ryan Gaoiran (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over Khert Saing (McKinley Boys) (Fall 4:27)
VM - 182C
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Kento Ibarra of Kapolei Boys
2nd Place - Kayzehn Aiwohi-Frisby of Waianae Boys
3rd Place - Javon Miller of Aiea Boys
4th Place - Ravi Sepongviwa of Radford Boys
Round 1
Kayzehn Aiwohi-Frisby (Waianae Boys) won by tech fall over Javon Miller (Aiea Boys) (TF 24-8)
Kento Ibarra (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Ravi Sepongviwa (Radford Boys) (Fall 1:06)
Round 2
Kento Ibarra (Kapolei Boys) won by major decision over Kayzehn Aiwohi-Frisby (Waianae Boys) (Maj 12-3)
Javon Miller (Aiea Boys) won by fall over Ravi Sepongviwa (Radford Boys) (Fall 0:18)
Round 3
Kayzehn Aiwohi-Frisby (Waianae Boys) won by fall over Ravi Sepongviwa (Radford Boys) (Fall 0:30)
Kento Ibarra (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Javon Miller (Aiea Boys) (Fall 2:58)
VM - 182D
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Richard Lucas of Campbell Boys
2nd Place - Jordan Chang of Waipahu Boys
3rd Place - Kaiwi Akioka of Castle Boys
4th Place - Juan Vargas of Pearl City Boys
Round 1
Jordan Chang (Waipahu Boys) won by fall over Juan Vargas (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 1:56)
Richard Lucas (Campbell Boys) won by decision over Kaiwi Akioka (Castle Boys) (Dec 12-9)
Round 2
Richard Lucas (Campbell Boys) won by decision over Jordan Chang (Waipahu Boys) (Dec 11-6)
Kaiwi Akioka (Castle Boys) won by fall over Juan Vargas (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 3:54)
Round 3
Jordan Chang (Waipahu Boys) won by fall over Kaiwi Akioka (Castle Boys) (Fall 3:59)
Richard Lucas (Campbell Boys) won by fall over Juan Vargas (Pearl City Boys) (Fall 0:22)
VM - 195B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Kurvon Battle of Mililani Boys
2nd Place - Tanner Ishikuni of McKinley Boys
3rd Place - Chase Kanae of Aiea Boys
4th Place - `Danny` Schmidt of Campbell Boys
Round 1
Kurvon Battle (Mililani Boys) won by fall over Chase Kanae (Aiea Boys) (Fall 4:05)
Tanner Ishikuni (McKinley Boys) won by decision over `Danny` Schmidt (Campbell Boys) (Dec 15-10)
Round 2
Kurvon Battle (Mililani Boys) won by forfeit over `Danny` Schmidt (Campbell Boys) (FF)
Tanner Ishikuni (McKinley Boys) won by fall over Chase Kanae (Aiea Boys) (Fall 3:41)
Round 3
Kurvon Battle (Mililani Boys) won by decision over Tanner Ishikuni (McKinley Boys) (Dec 6-1)
Chase Kanae (Aiea Boys) won by forfeit over `Danny` Schmidt (Campbell Boys) (FF)
VM - 195E
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Kamanao Gilliland of Kailua Boys
2nd Place - `Keneke` Gusman of Roosevelt Boys
3rd Place - Solomon Ohira of Castle Boys
4th Place - Nicholas Yanik of Radford Boys
Round 1
`Keneke` Gusman (Roosevelt Boys) won by fall over Solomon Ohira (Castle Boys) (Fall 1:18)
Kamanao Gilliland (Kailua Boys) won by fall over Nicholas Yanik (Radford Boys) (Fall 0:57)
Round 2
`Keneke` Gusman (Roosevelt Boys) won by fall over Nicholas Yanik (Radford Boys) (Fall 0:22)
Solomon Ohira (Castle Boys) won by decision over Kamanao Gilliland (Kailua Boys) (Dec 17-11)
Round 3
Kamanao Gilliland (Kailua Boys) won by fall over `Keneke` Gusman (Roosevelt Boys) (Fall 1:30)
Solomon Ohira (Castle Boys) won by injury default over Nicholas Yanik (Radford Boys) (Inj. 0:00)
VM - 220A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Shayce Eliu of Kapolei Boys
2nd Place - Leafe Amosa of Kapolei Boys
3rd Place - Cyrus Ralston of Radford Boys
Round 1
Shayce Eliu (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Cyrus Ralston (Radford Boys) (Fall 3:27)
Round 2
Leafe Amosa (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Cyrus Ralston (Radford Boys) (Fall 3:17)
Round 3
Shayce Eliu (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Leafe Amosa (Kapolei Boys) (Fall 0:49)
VM - 220B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Pontus Thiravong of Radford Boys
2nd Place - Eric Johnson of Castle Boys
3rd Place - Haevinn Kahala of Kahuku Boys
Round 1
Pontus Thiravong (Radford Boys) won by decision over Eric Johnson (Castle Boys) (Dec 12-7)
Round 2
Pontus Thiravong (Radford Boys) won by fall over Haevinn Kahala (Kahuku Boys) (Fall 2:07)
Round 3
Eric Johnson (Castle Boys) won by fall over Haevinn Kahala (Kahuku Boys) (Fall 2:36)
VM - 285A
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Charles Hanohano of Kapolei Boys
2nd Place - `jt` Carlisle of Castle Boys
3rd Place - Lubie Lagmay of Kapolei Boys
4th Place - Noah Yamane of Kalani Boys
Round 1
`jt` Carlisle (Castle Boys) won by fall over Lubie Lagmay (Kapolei Boys) (Fall 0:54)
Charles Hanohano (Kapolei Boys) won by tech fall over Noah Yamane (Kalani Boys) (TF 19-4)
Round 2
Charles Hanohano (Kapolei Boys) won by decision over `jt` Carlisle (Castle Boys) (Dec 3-2)
Lubie Lagmay (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Noah Yamane (Kalani Boys) (Fall 2:21)
Round 3
`jt` Carlisle (Castle Boys) won by fall over Noah Yamane (Kalani Boys) (Fall 0:35)
Charles Hanohano (Kapolei Boys) won by injury default over Lubie Lagmay (Kapolei Boys) (Inj. 1:45)
VM - 285B
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Gregory Rucilez of Kalani Boys
2nd Place - Lopaka Feesago of Pearl City Boys
3rd Place - Shaydane Tayaba of Waipahu Boys
4th Place - Myka Haser of Aiea Boys
Round 1
Gregory Rucilez (Kalani Boys) won by decision over Lopaka Feesago (Pearl City Boys) (Dec 4-2)
Shaydane Tayaba (Waipahu Boys) won by fall over Myka Haser (Aiea Boys) (Fall 2:44)
Round 2
Gregory Rucilez (Kalani Boys) won by fall over Myka Haser (Aiea Boys) (Fall 1:24)
Lopaka Feesago (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over Shaydane Tayaba (Waipahu Boys) (Fall 3:49)
Round 3
Gregory Rucilez (Kalani Boys) won by fall over Shaydane Tayaba (Waipahu Boys) (Fall 2:13)
Lopaka Feesago (Pearl City Boys) won by fall over Myka Haser (Aiea Boys) (Fall 2:13)
VM - 285C
Guaranteed Places
1st Place - Rafael Leapaga of Kapolei Boys
2nd Place - Harry Lloyd of Kaimuki Boys
3rd Place - Jeramiah Gabrillo of Radford Boys
4th Place - Kirtley Choi of McKinley Boys
Round 1
Harry Lloyd (Kaimuki Boys) won by decision over Jeramiah Gabrillo (Radford Boys) (Dec 8-3)
Rafael Leapaga (Kapolei Boys) won by forfeit over Kirtley Choi (McKinley Boys) (FF)
Round 2
Rafael Leapaga (Kapolei Boys) won by decision over Harry Lloyd (Kaimuki Boys) (Dec 3-2)
Jeramiah Gabrillo (Radford Boys) won by fall over Kirtley Choi (McKinley Boys) (Fall 0:24)
Round 3
Harry Lloyd (Kaimuki Boys) won by tech fall over Kirtley Choi (McKinley Boys) (TF 20-5)
Rafael Leapaga (Kapolei Boys) won by fall over Jeramiah Gabrillo (Radford Boys) (Fall 1:22)

FlyingSquirrel808

talloola25 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:07 am
Sure, why not get conversations started. Not sure where any wrestlers are really wrestling yet, but Maui should help next week.
106-Cordeíro(wan)
113-Ravida(Bal)
126-Terukina(ksk)
138-Tapia(ksk)
145-Sumiye(moa)
152-Pagurayan(kpo)
160-Taam(moa)
170-Pascua(iol)
182-Adinwin(moa)
195-Thiravong(rad)....
220-Hanohano(kpo)
285-Leapaga(kpo)
I'd agree with some of those, but I'm sure there will be some Maui kids that come through and win some weight classes. I don't know what weight classes everyone will be at either (I have a feeling some kids move up from last year), but weights that I disagree with you are:

120 - Coby Ravida (BAL)
132 - Hoshino (IOL)
138 - Ursua (STL)
145 - Tapia (KAM)
195 - Not sure, but don't think it will be Thiravong
285 - Lombard (KAH)

As for the girls, I don't know too many names (especially the upper weights), but here are some of my picks:
102 - Funakoshi (AIE)
107 - Corral (AIE)
112 - Villalpando (CAM)
117 - Mangrobang (LEI)
122 - Paulino (KLN)
127 - Estrella (LAH)
132 - Perez (MOA)
138 - Miguel (BAL)
145 - Antoque (CAS)

talloola25
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by talloola25 »

FlyingSquirrel808 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:01 pm
talloola25 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:07 am

106-Cordeíro(wan)
113-Ravida(Bal)
126-Terukina(ksk)
138-Tapia(ksk)
145-Sumiye(moa)
152-Pagurayan(kpo)
160-Taam(moa)
170-Pascua(iol)
182-Adinwin(moa)
195-Thiravong(rad)....
220-Hanohano(kpo)
285-Leapaga(kpo)
I'd agree with some of those, but I'm sure there will be some Maui kids that come through and win some weight classes. I don't know what weight classes everyone will be at either (I have a feeling some kids move up from last year), but weights that I disagree with you are:

120 - Coby Ravida (BAL)
132 - Hoshino (IOL)
138 - Ursua (STL)
145 - Tapia (KAM)
195 - Not sure, but don't think it will be Thiravong
285 - Lombard (KAH)

As for the girls, I don't know too many names (especially the upper weights), but here are some of my picks:
102 - Funakoshi (AIE)
107 - Corral (AIE)
112 - Villalpando (CAM)
117 - Mangrobang (LEI)
122 - Paulino (KLN)
127 - Estrella (LAH)
132 - Perez (MOA)
138 - Miguel (BAL)
145 - Antoque (CAS)

Yeah, hard to say without knowing the weights. Thiravong was the only guy I could think of there. I think it will definitely be between Lombard and Leapaga though at hwt. I think 145 is going to be sneaky tough. Not sure about the Paulino pick. She's up there, but not sure who I'm taking over her yet.

97 - not sure her name off the top of my head, but Mililani I think it's the top dog right now. Maui will be interesting and should tell us a little.