2015-16 ILH & OIA schedule

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

2015-16 ILH & OIA schedule

Post by gopunahou »

http://www.hawaiiprepworld.com/football ... -complete/

There is only one problem I've got with this and I've discussed it in another thread that I started. I think people have mentioned the marquee, must-see games in other threads as well (Mililani & St. Louis playing that Nevada team while Punahou takes on Del Oro in CA). One surprise is Iolani's willingness to take on Farrington. I thought they'd stack their schedule with teams like 'Anuenue, being that there is no P5, Damien, or St. Francis on their schedule and being that they face 7 or more games against the Big Three. I like our schedule and think it'll give us good preparation for the ILH season to start. While there are contenders, anything can happen. One good thing about this upcoming season is that the ILH will see less blowouts, especially between D1 teams. Iolani playing D1 will lessen the # of blowouts in that league.
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!