Hey City of Walrus...

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
SM96753
All-conference
All-conference

Hey City of Walrus...

Post by SM96753 »

Aloha Walrus, big prep football game in Oklahoma this week. It's Jenks vs Tulsa Union! Is the game being televised in your neighborhood and if so, are you able to tape it?

CityOfWalrus
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by CityOfWalrus »

Yeah I would be able to tape it, why would you like to watch it? also you might wanna ask wyokie, although Jenks beat my school PCN, this is a huge game once again

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

CityOfWalrus wrote:Yeah I would be able to tape it, why would you like to watch it? also you might wanna ask wyokie, although Jenks beat my school PCN, this is a huge game once again
I'm NOT watching it. Who gives a flying leap about those two schools! Hell, they're probably using actual college players!

The only football games I'm watching this month are:
1) the Michigan State-Hawaii game this Saturday night on ESPN?

2) the Las Vegas Bowl on December 23 because my school, the WYOMING COWBOYS, will be in it. No word on the opponent as of yet.

& 3) the Hawaii Bowl on the day after the Las Vegas Bowl.

vis
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by vis »

im only watching 2 games this week!! thats:

Leilehua vs Kamehameha

and

Michigan State vs Hawaii

woo

SM96753
All-conference
All-conference

Yes Walrus...

Post by SM96753 »

Walrus, I'm a pretty huge fan of high school football. I've seen games from North Carolina to Hawaii. I've followed the prep football scene on a national level since around the late eighties.

The two schools that consistently show up from Oklahoma are Jenks and Tulsa Union. If you could tape it and FedEx it to me that would be great if it's no trouble. I would send you cash for the tape and pay for the shipping of course.

Perhaps some day you might want a game film from here that I could get you. If you can't tape it, that's OK. Aloha, SM96753

CityOfWalrus
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by CityOfWalrus »

Hey man I didn't knwo the game was being played until I turned on the game at the 2nd quarter, but Union won the Class 6-A title

SM96753
All-conference
All-conference

That's OK

Post by SM96753 »

That's OK. No problem.