How would....

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Macnut
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

How would....

Post by Macnut »

Bruce Lee do in todays full contact martial arts contest if he was still alive?
Some people think he wouldn't do too well against grappling and such but I think he would. One of Bruce Lee's best strength was his ability to decipher another persons weakness and know how to attack it. Plus he was super fast and strong for his size.
What is everyones opinion?
No matter what, be happy you still got your health!

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

Not sure. But on a related topic, I think Dennis Alexio would rule K-1. He ruled the world and beat the best before it, are these guys nowadays any better than the best in the world when he was fighting?

IPatentllo7o1
All-American
All-American

Post by IPatentllo7o1 »

i think dennis would get worked in k1 and pride... considering theres no weight classes... you fight until you drop big or small..... pride is like ufc on roids... ufc has too many rules where as pride has lil if any at all....

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

Bruce would get his a55 kicked in. I don't think he could beat anyone but Giant Silva.

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

IPatentllo7o1 wrote:i think dennis would get worked in k1 and pride... considering theres no weight classes... you fight until you drop big or small..... pride is like ufc on roids... ufc has too many rules where as pride has lil if any at all....
There are weight classes in Pride. Only when it's an open weight even are the weight classes not looked at.

You're right though, there's nothing keeping Pride fighters from taking roids.

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

Being a big Bruce Lee fan, I'd say not well. He was a fighter who would do anything to win, wheather biting a man's ankle when he was in an arm lock, or breaking out the nunchuks and beatin down poor defensless Italians (Return of the Dragon). His style would be better in a cage fight, no rules, just whop somone.
Forza Italia, campioni del mondo!