ncaa snubs

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
wayoutwest
Play Maker
Play Maker
MLB: Orioles

ncaa snubs

Post by wayoutwest »

well i'm glad utah state got a bid.

air force? where's cinci or mo state or creighton?

biggest snub of all... george washington at #8. not only #8, but the lowest seeded #8 as they have to play duke in the second round. what do they get for going 26-2 this season? #9 nc-wilmington IN NORTH CAROLINA and #1 duke IN NORTH CAROLINA.

don't get me wrong, i'm biased... but even with their recent loss, i would not have guessed anything lower than a 6. you're telling me a 24-8 wichita state or an erratic cal in a weak pac-10 should be seeded higher? even with weak schedules, teams are bound to lose a handful of games on off-nights. GW DIDN'T LOSE! the team did not look happy when their seeding came out.

damnit... it's gonna be heard to pick against duke in the second. thanks for letting me vent.

bentofan
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by bentofan »

Yup...Duke has it catered all the way...what a joke! I hope they fricking lose..
Follow men's eyes as they look to the skies
The shifting shafts of shining weave the fabric of their dreams...Rush-"Jacob's Ladder"

noasark2x2
Starter
Starter
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Ravens

Post by noasark2x2 »

GW is paying the price for Pop's being hurt.

I am really upset that Missouri State didn't make it. Their RP was the highest ever for a team not to make the Tournament.
Let's Go Bows

PCBoy
All-conference
All-conference
NBA: Miami Heat
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by PCBoy »

when has the ncaa ever got it right?

wayoutwest
Play Maker
Play Maker
MLB: Orioles

Post by wayoutwest »

the committee did a particularly lousy job this season.

INCONSISTENT SEEDING- how does gonzaga get the the last three-seed? if it wasn't for bc's loss today, they would be a four? that's ridiculous. if sos is such an important factor in seeding, how do you account for air force and our own utah state getting in over cinci or missouri state? if late season success is such an important factor (syracuse, ucla, texas a&m), air force should not be in (one-and-done in conference tourney).

btw, pops is scheduled to be back for the tourney. in what capacity is anyone's guess. it'll be fun to watch him throw down some dunks over shelden williams. if they get by nc-wilmington, be sure to catch the duke matchup. if anything, it should be entertaining (high scoring).

also, i'm taking air force over illinois.

browndog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by browndog »

i too hope duke runs into a hot syracuse team in the regionals. otherwise, it'll be a cakewalk to the final 4. even #2 texas ain't that great.

UConn may have to go through a tough UAB team, Washington, and North Carolina to make it.

noasark2x2
Starter
Starter
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Ravens

Post by noasark2x2 »

Syracuse will struggle early in the tournament. They are going to be super tired in their first round game. To do waht they did takes a lot out of you emotionally and mentally.

I really hope Pop's comes back and takes one and shoves down sheldon williams throat.

I still cant get over Air Force being in and not Missouri State. Pathetic. I headr on Espn that every year there are teams that people feel got snubbed and the committee is never going to get all the teams that people want in there but this year was really bad.
Let's Go Bows