Hawaii to get more MMA Superstars?

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
eyelandboy
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Hawaii to get more MMA Superstars?

Post by eyelandboy »

I've heard through several different people that Icon is really trying to bank on their Middleweight Division and plans to bring in UFC fighters such as Matt Lindland, Phil Baroni, and Frank Trigg. WIth Miller, Lawler, Niko and their conection with getting pride Fighters, this next year should be great for MMA fans in Hawaii!

PCBoy
All-conference
All-conference
NBA: Miami Heat
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by PCBoy »

Would be cool to see the long awaited Baroni vs Lawler but that all I would like to see. Icon fans = a lot of booing when it goes to the ground for more than a few seconds without GnP. Lindland = blanket (just lays on the guy) and Trigg at 185, I dont know how strong he would be compared to them.

eyelandboy
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by eyelandboy »

Baroni/Lawler would be EPIC!

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

The embarassing part about MMA in Hawaii is that you always get the old mok yelling, "get up you f*c31n haole," In fact, I could pull out my dvd and pin point exactly who it is saying it. Kinda sucks when there's racism in an event. I can see it when kids say it, but adults?