Esara Tuaolo's Book...........

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
galagalas
Starter
Starter

Post by galagalas »

lewpac wrote:Again, using my words to counter.........instead of making your own points.
You know, using your own words against you kinda does proves my point doesn't it? I really couldn't have said it better myself.
lewpac wrote:Also, and of course, you failed to address the many gay/lesbian folk who somehow, beyond your understanding, are no longer gay/lesbian.
Hey I can address it if you give me any links or articles about ex-gays and programs which turn gays into ex-gays which I can read and research. Yes? But for you to say I haven't addressed your concerns is completely hypocritical. You haven't addressed any of my or anybody else's points or questions.

And as for the rest of your rant, it's all you making stuff about who you think I am again. Trying to pidgeon-hole me as a lemming rat PC boy or whatever you fantasize about so you can have some lame fictional character to argue with. And then we come to this:
lewpac wrote:And, fatefully, when your six year old boy happens to have a gay-man coach/teacher/hula instructer, you'll be singing a different tune. Unless of course your a complete PC-openminded-understanding nimrod who is willing to let that experiment play out until it's too late and your boy is butt-screwed (which has happened).
Okay, I know what you're trying to imply. That gay men like to rape young kids. That's awesome. You really believe that? No wonder you say the things you say. With your logic, I guess I'll have to keep my daughter away from all heterosexual teachers, firemen, doctors and whoever. Wow, I've just wasted my time arguing with you. I could go on and on and on, but you're obviously not going to understand/address what I have to say.

Though I am still curious at what age you decided to become heterosexual and what the thought process behind that was, because if you believe so strongly that being gay is a choice, then you yourself must have made a conscious decision to become heterosexual. Anybody else who believes that being gay is a choice, feel free to chime in with your own experience making this momentous decision.

And to answer BKWarrior, I have no idea why so many gays live in San Francisco. Maybe it's because all those homo liberal PC hippie commie types gathered there in the 60s to sing "Cooombuhyah" and listen to Satanic music, and they just stuck around? Something to do with the 49ers? I don't know, but I'm sure Lewpac has the answer. :D

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

Shoulda read things better, I apologize for my previous comments, I get political up in here sometimes!

We need to realise that there are diffrent types of gays. Many act no diffrently than straight couples, doing weird things, and such. Their goals are diffrent but their methods are not that diffrent.

They want to be with someone they're atttracted to, so do we

They want to make love to thoes they like, so do we

They can gets aids from fooling around with guys, we can get aids from fooling around with women

They want to be allowed to marry the ones they love, so do we

Same goals, diffrent path...

Besided, like I said, it's their business what they wanna do on their own. What the hell should anyone care, as long as they are doing nothing wrong to others.
Forza Italia, campioni del mondo!

lewpac
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by lewpac »

BKWarrior wrote:A right winger? Sorry I have to say this, we had many right wingers in my father's country, they ended up helping the Nazis. Even Hitler claimed is actions were in the name of God. Now while the right is not as bad as the right in Europe it is looking very close. The seeds are the same as they were not long ago.
This country is getting very scary to me. It seems that many are trying to enforce their vies on others as opposed to just listening, mainly the right.
I think the best thing for all to do is to understand what everyone elses views are and leave it alone. Nothing good can come outta this whole thing. We knoe everyone's point of view, and that should be good enough.

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

Can they at least make cowboy moves without them being mahu? The Duke is turning in his grave.

lewpac
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by lewpac »

Sorry, learning how to quote here..........I'll get it.

BK, if anyone is guilty of Nazi-esque, fascist propaganda around these parts, it's the uber-left-kook fringe left who vote for Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean. If America is becoming a "scary" place and if you wonder if you're being monitered and "watched", think Al Gore and Ted Kennedy.
This cult/ilk has become very successfull at the fascist ploy of shutting everyone who steps out of line down. Through name calling, labeling and fear, they've done a decent job at getting the average schmoe to, fearfully, shut the hell up! The job and goal of the uber-left is to silence any dissenters and relugate anyone who dissagree's into muteness by humiliation and threatening. Like Galagalas. Better talk the company line or else be ostricsized and left out of the cool gang.
These followers have been brainwashed and taught well the tactic.........say something long and loud enough, and the average joe will believe. Advertising execs. have known this for decades. Keep pounding away at your talking points (thinking not required), and you'll win alot of minds.
The idiot-lib/left has semi-succeeded in assinging all its sins to the conservative-right. The most racist, bigoted, class-warfare, and seperatist ilk America has ever seen is this silly cult. The Democrat party is (thank God) playing into it by making the face of their party Billary Clinton, Al Whore, John Scarry, Pal Sharpskin, and Jesse Jackskin. Galagalas goosesteps with these nimrods to fit in in LA and SF, because it's cool and hip.
BK, if you're worried about any clan destroying your freedom of speech and ability to walk about freely, worry about these clowns. It's not the "conservative-right" who is shutting down free speech on college campus'. Go to any hip/accepted college campus and try to have a discussion about "Gay Rights" in a conservative vein and see what happens! You'd be lucky to escape with your life, and at least be shouted down, if they even let you speak.
No, the American right is not the problem. The Bogeyman looking at your every move and word in the American left. Better stay in the open-minded, anything goes, if it feels good do it goosestep, or you'll be out of buisness.

lewpac
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by lewpac »

Sorry for the rant............

The American right isn't perfect either.................but it is by far the lesser of two evils. Gotta' vote something..........

This continuing forum is a perfect example of all I'm saying. Say ANYTHING outside of the gay/lesbian agenda, and be prepared for assault by Galaga-whoever's diatribe. Reciting his textbook dribble he got from some San Francisco elected idiot, the attack machine goes into full steam.
Can't refute the truth, so let's make Lewpac look silly.

Problem is, for some five or so years now, the tide is turning on the left. For decades they had full control over all information the sheep got. The last several years, the irratating fact that the opposition is getting out is driving them nuts. FOX News presents both sides. In Galaga-whoever's world, that means right wing. Any outlet who even breaths about the conservative view is right wing, and the name calling begins.
Any hint that the gay lifestyle is a chosen lifestyle, and the speaker is crucified and pummled into submission. It's no longer working though. Words and thoughts that most people think are finally getting aired. The outlets who air them are assigned nasty names and impuned. Rush, Shawn Hannity, Fox News, Dr. Laura............what comes to mind when these names are brought up? Bigots, racist, Nazi's, haters..........etc!
See, their thing is working, even though all these folks are telling the truth.
More and more correct thinking folk are getting the balls to "come out". This "idiot" President already has two Supreme Court justice's (including the Chief Justice), and most likely will get another one or two. Calling Bush names didn't work, it's almost over. This Bush Presidency has given more hope to those of us who are sane than anything the last twenty years. All the name calling, all the hate, all the anti-------everything, all the labels, etc............didn't work. He's still in office and at least didn't get his thing stroked in the White House. The only ploy the opposition has tried is to call names, attack and besmirch. Look where it got them........a Government completely controlled by the "evil right wing Republican Party".
So, Galaga-whoever, keep doing what you're doing........it works for us. Please, keep Billary and the Philanderer (Kennedy) up front and speaking for your party. Keep reciting the gay/lesbian agenda, and watch this country make a bee-line back to the Bible. The more you blather, the more "troubling, right wing, Nazi" this country will become. You're being turned against, you're repulsive, we're sick of you. The "fighting back" began several years ago. The moral, God centered family is finally stepping up, voting and being heard. It's because your schtick has been exposed and folks are no longer living in fear of name calling.........

galagalas
Starter
Starter

Post by galagalas »

BKWarrior wrote:Shoulda read things better, I apologize for my previous comments, I get political up in here sometimes!

We need to realise that there are diffrent types of gays. Many act no diffrently than straight couples, doing weird things, and such. Their goals are diffrent but their methods are not that diffrent.

They want to be with someone they're atttracted to, so do we

They want to make love to thoes they like, so do we

They can gets aids from fooling around with guys, we can get aids from fooling around with women

They want to be allowed to marry the ones they love, so do we

Same goals, diffrent path...

Besided, like I said, it's their business what they wanna do on their own. What the hell should anyone care, as long as they are doing nothing wrong to others.
BK, that was really well-put.

Lewpac, first off, thanks for answering my questions.
lewpac wrote:Can't refute the truth, so let's make Lewpac look silly.
Actually, you do a pretty good job of it yourself. I just highlight the best passages. :D
lewpac wrote:The most racist, bigoted, class-warfare, and seperatist ilk America has ever seen is this silly cult. The Democrat party is (thank God) playing into it by making the face of their party Billary Clinton, Al Whore, John Scarry, Pal Sharpskin, and Jesse Jackskin. Galagalas goosesteps with these nimrods to fit in in LA and SF, because it's cool and hip.
Okay, I kind of get what Billary Clinton, Al Whore and John Scarry is supposed to mean. Hillary is married to Bill... Al Gore is a whore, John Kerry is scary. Very clever. But what the hell is "Pal Sharpskin" and "Jesse Jackskin" supposed to mean? Al Sharpton is a pal with sharp skin? Jesse Jackson has jack skin? What do you mean? Please explain.

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

Well, I admit I vote democrate. Why? Cause I'm black first of all, Also because for me the right represents my family in Italia fighting with Hitler and thoes damn Nazis. Also, to me, it seems that FOX is very right. Infact, I don't know any station that is as left as FOX is right.

I guess I hear that the president knew of the attack on the Towers. Weather it's true or not, the fact remains that some bastards attacked my hometown and that nothing was done to protect it. I was in the towers just days before, and even now, it makes me cry, my father patrols down there, and that makes it even worse.

Plus my mother's hometown, New Orleans, has yet to receive proper assistance from the goverment, and may soon have to get help from France. I know, because I have A LOT of family down there.

I don't like either right or left, I think the right cares little for blacks and the left has no balls. So what does that leave? Nothing, but I'd still probably go for democrate, and I think, weather I'm wrong or not, that our current president has done a poor job.

As for Gay/Lesbian discussions, I go to UW here in Madison, and things are free for opinions. No problems here, but elsewhere? Don't know, you may be right..

Jessie Jackson was an ally of MLK Jr, and believes almost all the same things,and so I respect him, Sharpton (sp?) don't know, he's abit off, ofcourse this is commmin from a brutha that has 3 Malcom X shirts! \:D/

dcwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

I'll keep my two cents short

Post by dcwarrior »

Why is this about the guy who wrote the book?

To me, to say he has a choice is besides the point. Football is a job like any other, you don't get to say some muslim guy has a choice not to be muslim so it's OK to make him feel like crap. What kind of jerk does that?

And to me, conservatives inventing the term "gay agenda" is just hiding behind semantics to say, it's OK to be a jerk against some people who make you feel uncomfortable. Right or wrong, why is it OK to get on someone? Can we make fun of "crips"? "Bzzbzz, she's DIVORCED, oooo." "Hey, if she doesn't want the wolf whistle, she should stop walking by the construction site. If you ask me, she's asking for it." Well I guess if everyone does it, it must be OK? I thought that went out in 5th grade. I guess not.
Substance matters.

lewpac
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by lewpac »

This is for BK............done with Balagamouth........
BK, you vote democrat because your black? I wonder what compels Condi Rice and J.C. Watts to vere right? Perhaps their skin color.
Don't know any outlet as far left as Fox is right? Ever watch Chris Mathews (Hard Ball) on MSNBC? Ever see Meet the Press? Ever here of NPR, CBS, ABC, NBC, The New York Times, The LA Times, The Washington Post, et al.........anyone who doesn't see the blatancy just doesn't want to see it. CNBC, PMSNBC, NBC, ABC and CBS all have ex-Democrat office holders or Clinton appointees hosting their own shows. Name one ex-Republican office holder to host a show on FOX News!!??
Before I go on, the most dearest freind I've ever had in my life, the best man in my wedding, a wonderfull husband and father of four was my bestest/greatest pal in the world....a brother to me. He was a black man, he died this last May of sudden heart failure. I'm half Arab. My wife is Japanese/Filipino/Hawaiian, my kids are anything but "cracker" white.
So as I tell you you're stereotypical and being led about, reserve the usual rhetoric about me being another Newt Gengrich for someone who deserves it.
I too lost several due to 911. I'm from Scranton, PA, about 45 mins. from NY city. I too came from a discrimintory background (though never as much as black folk). I too was dirt poor as was my wife. And my wife and I fought tooth and nail beyond others small minded poop and overcame by believing and hard work. Like my bestest buddy, he never succomed to the talking point victimization that black folk need to Nazi-step to to be in line. He divorced himself from that, didn't feel sorry for himself, and enjoyed an upper-middle class existence until his untimely death at the age of 44. I was there when others, unthinkingly in his presence, told jokes about black folk and uttered words usually said around un-blacks, suddenly realizing he was there. He never once flinched or snapped, but registered whoever was the racist-offender and forever dismissed them as "non-family". Me, of course, never having uttered a racist statement in my life, he felt at home with. I loved him, much as I love my wife. I forgot my wife's race after two dates, seeing only this perfect PERSON I wanted to be with. To this day, when the rare person mentions my wifes unique racial makeup, I don't get that, I don't see that............all I see is the woman I love. That's how I saw Wayne Purvey, never considered skin color, only heart, mind, constitution, love.
It's beyond me how one can live like Jesse Jackson or Malcom X. It's so shallow. There's more to live than the way you were born, something you had nothing to do with............

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

I wonder what compels Condi Rice and J.C. Watts to vere right? Perhaps their skin color.
Listen to the whispers of most black people, you wil hear it....Uncle Tom. When I say it is because I am black, you must look at the history of black people to understand black voting trends, and then you will know. I look at what Republicans want (by the way they cut my financial aid funding, and yet they want money to go into Iran WTF?) and what blacks want and it is very opposite. Allowing jobs to be outsourced hurts us and poor whites more (and yet for some reason, they vote republican? :-? :lol: ) the president keeps trying to pimp privatised social security (blacks surely don't want that!).

The republicans hurt themselves (interms of future black votes) in two major areas. First of all the votes at Florida A&M (a black university) were "tampered) and many who had voted one way saw their votes turn without their doing anything. Plus the mess in New Orleans where the government has yet to really help (my family is still waiting for financial assistance!) and the city was mostly balck. Now they are on the verge of asking other countries for assistance (including France which has an emotional and historic bond with the city) while our government still does nothing, oh but they can worry about Venezuelan President Chavez ,and how he is selling cheaper gas to the inner cities around the country. And they are trying to block Wisconsin from obtaining cheaper prescription drugs from Canada (which will not work in a blue state like Wiscy!) All these things are very anti-black, so this is why, as a black man I vote democrate, and why many of us black people don't even agnologe Condi Rice (except for a few, or to make a joke)

As for the news the are many things that were skipped over and not given proper agnolegement such as the Downing Street Minutes, or hell even when Bush stated that "All kids have the right to be illeterate and we must help them" WOW! He runs this country? :lol: But the news doesn't show it, only foreign news. I would say some news stations aren't as republican but more republicrates.
It's beyond me how one can live like Jesse Jackson or Malcom X. It's so shallow. There's more to live than the way you were born, something you had nothing to do with...
Yeah, 200 + years of slavery and oppression will do that to you, and PLEASE don't say get over it! It's still a daily struggle when cops pull you over for no good reason, when people look at you for dating out of race, when you're the only black man in you college classes, and when you try to buy a townhome on the wealthier west side of Madison, WI. Many of us came from parents or families who were radical Black Panthers I am no exception, however the fact that I am half-white has kept me from being racist like most of my family.