Looks like rain at the ALOHA Stadium tomorrow

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.

How will rain affect tomorrows game against Alabama?

Advantage Alabama
40%
Advantage Hawaii
20%
Doesn't matter
No votes
Weather forcasts are as real as Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny
40%

Total votes: 5

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Looks like rain at the ALOHA Stadium tomorrow

Post by Scott »

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/96801

The weather report at the stadium.

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

robz04
High-quality H20 provider

Post by robz04 »

I think if Hawaii can get a decent running game, the rain will be to our advantage. If JW starts, then rain or shine we got the advantage. But then, the rain may give JJ and Timmy an easy out when he throws those 5 picks.

warriorfan808

if it does rain

Post by warriorfan808 »

if it does rain, we're screwed. Hawaii is terrible in the rain and a our run is nothing compared to what Alabama is use to defending day in and day out. The rainy weather is exactly wha tkilled us in Nevada. I see Timmy Chang throwing 4 picks and being sacked 5 times.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rain=Bad Business

Post by Scott »

I hope it doesn't rain today. It is much harder to grip the ball and catch the ball. However it is much easier to lose a defender on their pass routes. I wonder if it is easier to pass block or rush if it rains. I would think that the pass rusher wouldn not have as much footing to get pass the OL. While the OL has to stay between the rusher and the quarterback.

Mahalo,
Scott

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

If it does rain I say advantage Bama. Rain = old style, smashmouth, run it up the gut weather. We dont do that, they do.

robz04

Post by robz04 »

I don't now what it looks like at the stadium, but at my house, it hasn't stopped pouring for about an hour now. It's like someone turned on the shower full blast and forgot about it. I'm in Kaimuki. If it's like this at the stadium, it's Alabama all the way. For those of you who took the under on the game, congratulations! The score gonna be like 20-10. Alabama gonna run it up our gut.

warriorfan808

I LIVE IN Aiea

Post by warriorfan808 »

and thank god, it's stopped raining. I'm not sure how long this will last, but I hope it's over for good.

GO WARRIORS

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

I was just going to ask

Post by Scott »

It's pouring here in Kahaluu. I mean raining cats and dogs for the last 4 hours. So, it cleared up in the aiea area? "true dat" fact, Aiea is the only city in the nation made up of all vowels.

Mahalo,
Scott

robz04

Post by robz04 »

It kinda stopped raining here too. Cloudy though. Hopefully Aiea isn't raining. How is the drainage system at the stadium? How is the new carpet? Isn't this the first time they gonna play on this soggy new carpet? Hopefully it drains quickly and the receivers can make their cuts, or Timmy may end up breaking the pick record tonight with 7.

warriorfan808

man, I wish I was there right now.

Post by warriorfan808 »

Stuck babysitting today. The sun looks like it's doing ok and drying up the rain. Also, it doesn't look too bad on tv. Did you all see the Boise vs Nevada game? Damn, Boise killed them. I think the score was 52-3 or something like that. Boise had the talent this year, too bad they didn't have the schedule to show how good they really are.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

52-3?

Post by Scott »

Awe, I guess my double kahuna jinx didn't work. I went to the Boise State website and told them that I was giving them a friendly double kahuna jinx. :lol:
I think the drainage system suppose to be really good now, with the new field turf. Our company went in and helped them out with the final phase of the project. Well, here is the start of a our three game national TV spotlight! Go Warriors!

Warriorfan808, babysitting? Awe man, sometimes its hard to watch the game with kids running all over the place, especially if they are young. I hope they are old enough to play nicely or watch the game with you.

Mahalo,
Scott

robz04

Post by robz04 »

I might end up babysitting before the game is over. But my nephew (20 months) will sit there nicely and watch the game. He loves football and baseball. So you can just turn on a game and he'll sit there and watch nicely.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

great game today!

Post by Scott »

Looks like the little rain we had brought us a rainbow!

Mahalo,
Scott

warriorfan808

lucky

Post by warriorfan808 »

I might end up babysitting before the game is over. But my nephew (20 months) will sit there nicely and watch the game. He loves football and baseball. So you can just turn on a game and he'll sit there and watch nicely.
Lucky. I had to babysit a 6 year old who wouldn't stop asking to watch Power Puff Girls. I kept asking her, "Are you serious?". I also had an 18 month old girl who would rather climb all over the place than sit still and watch the game. To make matters worse, she had the diarrea. They did get into it when I started screaming and jumping up and down when we scored. The probably thought I was nuts, one minute yelling at the television, "What!!!!!!! NO take him out....." and later, " Ahhh yeaahhhh....that's how it's done J-DUB"

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOL

Post by Scott »

Sounds like you were yelling the same thing as I was.

Side note: I did boo Timmy Chang from the comfort of my home. Now what are the ethical implications of that? :oops:

LOL

Mahalo,
Scott