athletic department

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Message
Author
User avatar
BigWave96744
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 21595
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:37 pm
MLB: Yankees
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Dolphins

#16 Post by BigWave96744 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:57 am

Scott wrote:BTW I checked out the Chattanooga Choo choo the other day, it was cool.
Hey Scott,
When you arrived in Chattanooga Choo choo, did that you start singing/humming that damn song and notice your feet wanting to dance :-

User avatar
Irse
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12095
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:06 pm
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys
Location: Mililani, HI

#17 Post by Irse » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:56 am

Heck, I'm going to the Na Koa website right now.
I'm gonna download a membership application for myself.
Donate enough so you can get on the field for a couple of games. Then we can take pics together.

User avatar
TemeculaWarrior
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 4116
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:26 pm
Location: Temecula, CA

#18 Post by TemeculaWarrior » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:54 pm

Irse wrote:
Heck, I'm going to the Na Koa website right now.
I'm gonna download a membership application for myself.
Donate enough so you can get on the field for a couple of games. Then we can take pics together.
PM me how much that is, unless you're OK posting here.


TW 8)

User avatar
Irse
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12095
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:06 pm
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys
Location: Mililani, HI

#19 Post by Irse » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:17 pm

Its the Warrior level ($500+). Basically they give you two tickets for one game, but you can talk them into one ticket for two games.

User avatar
TemeculaWarrior
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 4116
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:26 pm
Location: Temecula, CA

#20 Post by TemeculaWarrior » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:18 pm

Irse wrote:Its the Warrior level ($500+). Basically they give you two tickets for one game, but you can talk them into one ticket for two games.
Mahalo, Irse.


TW 8)

User avatar
BigWave96744
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 21595
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:37 pm
MLB: Yankees
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Dolphins

#21 Post by BigWave96744 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:12 pm

TemeculaWarrior wrote:
Irse wrote:Its the Warrior level ($500+). Basically they give you two tickets for one game, but you can talk them into one ticket for two games.
Mahalo, Irse.


TW 8)
Hey Couz,
Better start upping your profits on Ebay for the "DaKine" stuffs :-

User avatar
Irse
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12095
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:06 pm
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys
Location: Mililani, HI

#22 Post by Irse » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:43 am

With the Na Koa pass, you can get on the field but only on the UH half. But if you have some big lenses, you cna go a little outside the boundaries and they won't say much.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7937
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:20 am
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers
Location: Kahaluu, Hawaii
Contact:

#23 Post by Scott » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:43 am

BigWave96744 wrote:
Scott wrote:BTW I checked out the Chattanooga Choo choo the other day, it was cool.
Hey Scott,
When you arrived in Chattanooga Choo choo, did that you start singing/humming that damn song and notice your feet wanting to dance :-
Nope, but now that I've read this post, now the song is stuck in my head! THANKS! What was cool is that the restaurant had a live band and all of the staff would take turns singing songs. It kind of reminded me of American Idol, a couple of them were decent, and some of the female singers would walk into the audience and sing to the customers.
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests