The refs made really some bad calls....

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
bentofan
Play Maker
Play Maker

The refs made really some bad calls....

Post by bentofan »

Pittsburgh had a TD that wasn't supposed to be so I think the refs hosed the game for the Hawks or else it would have been a different game
Follow men's eyes as they look to the skies
The shifting shafts of shining weave the fabric of their dreams...Rush-"Jacob's Ladder"

Macnut
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by Macnut »

Not to mention the holding calls weren't called on Pitts, only on Seattle. I clearly saw some flagrant holding on Pitts, yet the same calls were made on Seattle. Pitts must have that head ref in their pocket.
No matter what, be happy you still got your health!

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

The poor job of refereeing was obvious. You sure the Zebras weren't WAC refs? The Zebras shouldn't have been that big a factor in the game. What a piss-poor job of officiating.

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

the home team
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by the home team »

the pass interfernce call on the what would of been the hawks first touchdown (pass in the endzone) he pushed off but i didn't think it was a big deal so they should of let it go

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

Kinda sad that they seemed to do well in the regular season, but this post season, I've never seen anything like it. Oh well, Pitt deserved their win, Seattle wasen't very good at the end either way
Forza Italia, campioni del mondo!

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

What really killed Seattle was poor play selection and bad game clock management. That reminded me of the Eagles towards the very end of LAST year's Super Bowl if you all remember.