Michelle Wies popularity poll...

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.

Would michelle wie have this much excitement following her game if she were white???

No... she'd be the next paula creamer...
50%
Yes... she'd still have a Tiger size following...
50%

Total votes: 14

IPatentllo7o1
All-American
All-American

Michelle Wies popularity poll...

Post by IPatentllo7o1 »

I personally think shed be lost in the shuffle if she were white instead of asian/american... who else thinks so???

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

Based on her age, yeah. She'd be the next "Great White Hope", I think. Ofcourse, Wyokie probably wouldn't like her as much... :-
Forza Italia, campioni del mondo!

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

BKWarrior wrote:Based on her age, yeah. She'd be the next "Great White Hope", I think. Ofcourse, Wyokie probably wouldn't like her as much... :-
Ha Ha, very funny, BK.

But seriously,...she needs a few years before she can be the female Tiger Woods. As to the question if she were white, no one would give a flying leap about her if she was. The fact that she's gorgeous, of a race other than white, has talent to play golf, AND is very young puts her in the spotlight. To me she reminds me of _ _ _ :- but we all knew that! :rofl:

IPatentllo7o1
All-American
All-American

Post by IPatentllo7o1 »

people are voting but not giving reasons... or do you guys agree with the choices therefore have no other opinion...

the home team
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by the home team »

its because of her her skill level at the age she is. these other golfers were not playing like that at her age

lewpac
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by lewpac »

:roll: :roll:
Mark my words......................
The PC phenom USGA deal is over. The Golf world love's her and emraced her ONLY because she was the female Tiger. Sex, Race, etc..........the PGA needs this to happen desperatley due to it's "republican-all white-male", unfair label.
They did all they could do to embrace her and promote her. Funny thing happened on the way to the prom..........................she didn't win, qualify, or barely qualified!!
Now the backtracking/second guessing has begun, and the tital wave has momentum.
The PGA resents Camp Wei, and they percieve it as arrogant. Michelle simply goes straight to the "man's club", without paying her dues on the gal circuit. I know, I know, she wasn't of age to play on the gal circuit. And there is a HUGE school out there that believes that she may have been better served to bide her time and plod her trade there instead of "HERE", with the guys.
Now the rooster is comming home to roost. She played her hand and came up severely wanting.
What this will hold for her future only time will tell. But the hand has been played and there's alot of resentment and bitterness in the "all white, rich-republican" world of the PGA!

By the way, the PGA loves Annika!!!

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Like them or not, Team Wie has made some good moves to position Michelle for the $10M per year for the next 5 years from Sony and Nike. And that doesn't include the $1.5M appearance fees for tournaments in Japan and Korea. The tournament winnings which will come sooner or later will just add to the total.