Michele Wie, Carnival, Golf

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
BigWave96744

Michele Wie, Carnival, Golf

Post by BigWave96744 »

What do these three things have in common: Punahou Carnival this weekend...

MW is a Jr. and is REQUIRED to WORK at the Carnival.
Bigwave got the scoop which booth she will be working at, but the students works in shifts, anywhere from 11am to 11pm so if you want to meet her or catch a picture, you gotta be lucky to catch her during her shift.. Oh and NO she will not be signing any autographs...

What booth you ask, :-$ :-$ :-$ Look for the Golf Clubs :wink:

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: Michele Wie, Carnival, Golf

Post by wyokie »

BigWave96744 wrote:What do these three things have in common: Punahou Carnival this weekend...

MW is a Jr. and is REQUIRED to WORK at the Carnival.
Bigwave got the scoop which booth she will be working at, but the students works in shifts, anywhere from 11am to 11pm so if you want to meet her or catch a picture, you gotta be lucky to catch her during her shift.. Oh and NO she will not be signing any autographs...

What booth you ask, :-$ :-$ :-$ Look for the Golf Clubs :wink:
MAN,...I wish I was on Oahu right now. I think I'll cry.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

I'll be there today. Flying out in a couple hours. Look for H20 taking hacks at the strongman. :D Hawaiian plate ......... Corn on the Cob ........ Malasadas ........ I'll also be with sort of a Hawaii music Celeb (depending on if anyone tknows what they look like or not)............ I'm getting hungry for the Hawaiian plate already :D