With the first pick in the 2006 NFL draft.....

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
lou909
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

With the first pick in the 2006 NFL draft.....

Post by lou909 »

The Houston texans select......WHO?...... If i was GM i'd trade this pick and try to get more earlier round picks... so i can get Carr some o-line help.........

themainevent
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: With the first pick in the 2006 NFL draft.....

Post by themainevent »

lou909 wrote:The Houston texans select......WHO?...... If i was GM i'd trade this pick and try to get more earlier round picks... so i can get Carr some o-line help.........
That's an interesting point. If the Texans could work out a deal with either the Raiders, Packers, 49ers, or Cardinals to swap first round picks and pick up additional 2nd and 4th, or 3rd and 4th round picks, they could take Deangelo Williams then pick up 2-3 offensive linemen in the 2nd-4th rounds.

Starter
Starter

Post by 1014 »

but do they really need an rb? dominic davis is a stud. the o-line is a dud.

themainevent
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by themainevent »

1014 wrote:but do they really need an rb? dominic davis is a stud. the o-line is a dud.
My edit didn't go through. I also tried to add that if the Texans were happy with Dominick Davis then Haloti Ngata or Mario Williams would be nice picks at 5-9 of the first round. I think the tackle from Auburn is supposed to be good don't know if he's worth drafting that high. This draft is really strong in DLinemen then year and weak in the skill positions.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Please continue the great draft comments at:

http://www.sportshawaii.com/hs/viewtopic.php?t=5485