Who will win the national championship in the Rose Bowl?

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.

Poll ended at Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:25 pm

Texas
16%
USC
84%

Total votes: 19

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

USC or Texas?

JWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NFL: Atlanta Falcons

Post by JWarrior »

I'm only cheerin' for SC because Hawaii played them. Otherwise, I could give 2 §HÎ*§ about them.
ImageImageImage

rodfather
All-American
All-American

Post by rodfather »

USC.

Simple, West Coast bias. I am sick and tired of Big 10 and SEC fans telling West Coast fans that true football is in the East with running and defense and that our style of football built around sophisticated passing offenses is a mutated form of football.

That and the fact I actually want to see somebody three peat.
"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat." --- Jigoro Kano, The Founder of Judo

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Sorry fellas but I'm going Texas. Never liked SC from the beginning of time and never will. I sure hope they get what they got coming to them with these recruiting violations being investigated but given "who" they are, I doubt they'll get anything more than a slap on the hand.

Besides, Coach Akina, who I thought was/will be a great candidate for a UH HC job is there so..

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

I hate all this sttention anout USC, and such little recognition for Texas. They went through so much over the last few years, and they percivierd, fighting against Oklahoma all the time. All USC had every year was that one hame, like Notre Dame or Cali the two previous years
Where as Texas had Oklahoma hanging over them, and Ohio State right in thei face, loosin top gus to all these close schools, people wantin Mack fired....
Texas had to work harder, while USC had most thing handed to them. They don't deserve it as mouch

AND YES< I"M Under the influence of medication, so don't make fun, I didn't think i'd take effect soooooodamn fast. :oops:
Forza Italia, campioni del mondo!

flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Seahawks

Post by flipen »

I lost you after "I hate all this sttention" ... :-?