Firepathill.com is up

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Firepathill.com is up

Post by Sportsbow »

TemeculaWarrior
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Firepathill.com is up

Post by TemeculaWarrior »

Sportsbow wrote:LINK: http://www.firepathill.com/
Wow, these guys are brutal, Sportsbow. OUCH!!!
In your opinion, does he deserve to be fired?

By the way, how in the heck did you come upon this site?
You just crack me up!!!

TW 8)

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

Those guys are morons! You can't compare his BCS record to anyone else's because he does it all on the ROAD. Well, at least most of it on the road. What other school has a stronger OOC schedule than Fresno State? The guy is a great coach and if rumor is true, this guy will get his wish. After Hill is coaching Oline in the NFL, FSU will final realize what they had.

tangomike
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by tangomike »

Ridiculous that they want Pat Hill fired. On top of him bringing the football program into national recognition, he's kept his program clean. Can't say that for some of thier other sports.

Silly if you ask me.

Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Sportsbow »

The Houston Texans has Pat Hills name on their list of possible candidates for the head coaching job.

LINK: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/s ... id=2278138
Next for Texans: Popular opinion is that with Dan Reeves making recommendations in his role as consultant, some of his former assistants, like Denver offensive coordinator Gary Kubiak and San Diego defensive coordinator Wade Phillips, will get interviews. And they probably will. But general manager Charley Casserly will have input as well, and McNair wants to be very thorough and inclusive, so look for a long list. A few more names to file away: defensive coordinators Gregg Williams (Washington) Jerry Gray (Buffalo) and Ron Rivera (Chicago). ESPN.com's Tip Sheet column reported last Friday that the Texans have made quiet inquiries about Louisville head coach Bobby Petrino. Another college coach, Pat Hill of Fresno State, is also a possible candidate. A real dark horse would be Pete Carroll of Southern Cal, who did a lot of investigating of the Texans before signing his five-year contract extension last week.

flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Seahawks

Post by flipen »

Wow, Petrino a candidtate for Houston job? I wonder what the price of loyalty would be..an extra $5 million from Louisville?

Anyways, I wonder what other sites are up..Any database of all firecoaches sites?

Starter
Starter

Post by 1014 »

petrino has always remained in hot water with louisville because he would always be searching for another coaching job.

couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by couz808 »

If Pat Hill does leave for the NFL, will the rivalry between UH and FSU be not as energetic as before?? I know that after LaVell Edwards retired from BYU, the rivalry between UH wasn't the same. Actually by then, BYU was already out of the WAC so it didnt make much of a difference.

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

couz808 wrote:If Pat Hill does leave for the NFL, will the rivalry between UH and FSU be not as energetic as before?? I know that after LaVell Edwards retired from BYU, the rivalry between UH wasn't the same. Actually by then, BYU was already out of the WAC so it didnt make much of a difference.
Yup didn't make a difference. Just to show that the rivalry was still on, look at the 99' attendance. I don't know what's going to happen with Fresno State. We don't have Fresno because of Pat Hill. If anything, many Hawaii fans respect the guy. If the new guy can come in and maintain a strong program, then the rivalry will be just fine.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

couz808 wrote:If Pat Hill does leave for the NFL, will the rivalry between UH and FSU be not as energetic as before?? I know that after LaVell Edwards retired from BYU, the rivalry between UH wasn't the same. Actually by then, BYU was already out of the WAC so it didnt make much of a difference.
Just like Beating Boise St won't be the same now that Hawkins is gone...

the home team
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by the home team »

now that hawkins do u think they going be junk?

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

the home team wrote:now that hawkins do u think they going be junk?
I think it will be just like Tulsa basketball. They were good up until the point that all the players from the previous coach finally graduated. I think it will be a slow decline in skill level.

lou909
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by lou909 »

BigWave96744 wrote:
Just like Beating Boise St won't be the same now that Hawkins is gone...
uhhhh... i don't think we ever beat boise while hawkins was coach.... i think you meant when we beat boise......but if we did beat boise while hawkins was there then i apologize.... :-?

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

I think he means when we beat them in the future, it wont be the same as if we beat a Hawkins led team.