Who thinks the My Seahawks not going to the Super Bowl eh!

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
bentofan
Play Maker
Play Maker

Who thinks the My Seahawks not going to the Super Bowl eh!

Post by bentofan »

Screw you then if you think my Hawks aren't going. I guarantee that they'll be in it. Who's gonna challenge them? the Giants, Panthers,Buccaqueers? ha! give me a break. The Hawks are outstanding. No jinx on this team. They are too good.
Follow men's eyes as they look to the skies
The shifting shafts of shining weave the fabric of their dreams...Rush-"Jacob's Ladder"

flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Seahawks

Post by flipen »

They're going SuperBowl. Winning it though, is another story.. :lol: [-X :-$

Macnut
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by Macnut »

flipen wrote:They're going SuperBowl. Winning it though, is another story.. :lol: [-X :-$
Very true! The way it looks the super bowl ain't even going to be a competitive game. Seattle cannot compete with the AFC teams.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Macnut wrote:
flipen wrote:They're going SuperBowl. Winning it though, is another story.. :lol: [-X :-$
Very true! The way it looks the super bowl ain't even going to be a competitive game. Seattle cannot compete with the AFC teams.
Which is hilarious considering the Seahawks was a member of the AFC West from 1977-2001.

Denver and Seattle had a great rivalry back in the 1980s.

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

Colts/Giants my My hometown team (though I'm a Jets fan :-$ ) looses to the Colts in the Manning Bowl
Forza Italia, campioni del mondo!

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

BKWarrior wrote:Colts/Giants my My hometown team (though I'm a Jets fan :-$ ) looses to the Colts in the Manning Bowl
Sorry, BK, but....The Giants won't win a playoff game.

As for Super Bowl XL (40 for those who don't know their Roman numerals), it'll be the Colts and Seahawks with the Colts winning by 7.

Macnut
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by Macnut »

Which is hilarious considering the Seahawks was a member of the AFC West from 1977-2001.
I guess they were smart enough to look ahead. They saw they had no chance in the AFC.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Macnut wrote:
I guess they were smart enough to look ahead. They saw they had no chance in the AFC.
Apparently. :rofl:

Actually, Seattle moved over to the NFC West when Houston joined the NFL in 2002 and the league realigned several clubs. The NFC & AFC South Divisions were started that year.

bentofan
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by bentofan »

I miss the rivalry's we had with the Raiders,Chiefs and Bronco's from the AFC, there were some good games between us. I don't think i ever drank as heavy prior to any team except when the Raiders came to town. I hate Oakland and those bunch of wannabbe chumps. Al Davis sucks!
Follow men's eyes as they look to the skies
The shifting shafts of shining weave the fabric of their dreams...Rush-"Jacob's Ladder"

lou909
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by lou909 »

bentofan wrote:I miss the rivalry's we had with the Raiders,Chiefs and Bronco's from the AFC, there were some good games between us. I don't think i ever drank as heavy prior to any team except when the Raiders came to town. I hate Oakland and those bunch of wannabbe chumps. Al Davis sucks!
hey bentofan.... my broncos will see your hawks in the SB...... and just like the good old days we will put a whuppin on the seahawks!!!!...... \:D/

browndog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by browndog »

i actually think the Bears could shut down the hawks if they meet up. i am predicting DA Bears vs the Colts in the SB.

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Defense wins championships! The Bears have the best in the NFL. Should the Seahawks meet my Bears in the playoffs, sorry, no chance. They'll keep Alexander in check and make Hasselbeck beat them. Sorry bro. 8)
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Seahawks

Post by flipen »

The Broncos would get hammered by the Colts, just like the past two years in the playoffs. I'm waiting for the Patriots to play the Colts, that's a good matchup right there :lol:

for the Superbowl I got Seahawks vs. Steelers..could be a boring Superbowl..

lou909
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by lou909 »

flipen wrote:The Broncos would get hammered by the Colts, just like the past two years in the playoffs. I'm waiting for the Patriots to play the Colts, that's a good matchup right there :lol:

for the Superbowl I got Seahawks vs. Steelers..could be a boring Superbowl..
colts and patriots good matchup???.....didn't the colts hammer the patriots earlier this year at foxboro????.... as for my broncos.... i'm hoping that lightning doesn't strike 3 times =; ...... jake is playing smart football and when we meet the colts in the AFC champ game everyone should be relatively healthy.......champ will shut down marvin....darrent will keep wayne in check..... d.j. will make dallas clark a non factor and edge will be not get the running game going cause wilson gold lynch and the cleveland broncos d-line will stop him.... thank you.... \:D/

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Cleveland Broncos? As much as it's true this year, it's hard to see that knowing the battles in the past between Kosar and Elway. :lol:
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!