Former UH LB arrested for trafficking Meth

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
BigWave96744

Former UH LB arrested for trafficking Meth

Post by BigWave96744 »

Damn this sucks :(
Ultimate Fighter, RIZIN veteran Jake Heun sentenced to nearly 8 years in prison on drug trafficking charges
By Damon Martin@DamonMartin Nov 29, 2021, 7:10pm ES
https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/11/29/ ... ng-charges

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Re: Former UH LB arrested for trafficking Meth

Post by cabanalane »

That's not good for him as a human being. But there's nothing in the article that mention "Hawaii" so that's good in a way that it does not bring negative publicity to UH Football or Hawaii.

Compare to Raphel Cherry, when media (and AP) reported the story, they had to mention "Hawaii." Why? When the crime happened, that was 20 years later. If they want to go back to show he was a football player, just leave it at former NFL Detroit Lions QB. That would give it more sensation..

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

cabanalane wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:24 am That's not good for him as a human being. But there's nothing in the article that mention "Hawaii" so that's good in a way that it does not bring negative publicity to UH Football or Hawaii.

Compare to Raphel Cherry, when media (and AP) reported the story, they had to mention "Hawaii." Why? When the crime happened, that was 20 years later. If they want to go back to show he was a football player, just leave it at former NFL Detroit Lions QB. That would give it more sensation..
This is true.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

Meth screws people up like no other. That being said, humans can redeem themselves. I hope he draws on his strength from his playing days.