Playoffs

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
tangomike
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Playoffs

Post by tangomike »

I noticed that certain people are in the playoffs. How will it work and when does it start?

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Here's how it plays out in the playoffs...

The top 8 teams make the playoffs. There were some concerns regarding the 3 week playoff schedule due to the chance in which some top NFLers will be held out of games either because their teams are already in the playoffs or they're out of the playoffs. Unfortunately, I was not able to change the schedule in time.

In the event that teams have the same win/loss record at the end of the regular season, the tie break is determined by overall winning percentage then total fantasy points scored. Should they be tied after that, the system then looks at total fantasy points scorerd in week 17 then 16 then 15 and so on.

So far the following teams are in the playoffs:

Take Your Lumps II
KobayashinBama
Hawaii Falcons
KIM CHEE FRIED RICE
Pugsley's Punishers
Team Parkpill

The rest actually have a chance of making it but the 2 teams that have the inside track and have the most to lose are the Revolutions and The808Commish. Should they win out this week, they're in. A loss, coupled with wins from other teams could make it a little complicated as far as the tiebreak goes.

Good Luck to all!
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

JWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NFL: Atlanta Falcons

Post by JWarrior »

It's a good thing I'm already in, because both of the teams I have the majority of playmakers on, (Falcons, & Giants), SUCKED HIND TI//Y last week!

Can't believe how the Falcons got smoked last week. They better not lose another game this year, or they'll be home for the playoffs! Gonna be a nail biter for me the last 4 games. MNF this week, against the Saints, is the easiest game they have left. Then they have the Buccs, Bears, and Panthers. Horrible! I just don't see them makin' it now.
ImageImageImage