Terrell Owens on Maui

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
SM96753
All-conference
All-conference

Terrell Owens on Maui

Post by SM96753 »

I saw Terrell Owens at the SportsPage Bar in Kihei (96753) Saturday night. I guess he's staying at the Kea Lani on Maui's beautiful south shore.

He was with an attractive Latino (I think she was latino) woman and some local guy with an "Eddie would go" t-shirt.

They were only there for about five minutes. T.O. asked if they served fried chicken and the bartender said they didn't so they left.

When they were walking out my friend shouted "Who can make a play? T.O. can!" He just gave the "howzit" nod and left.

Ldub20
All-American
All-American

Post by Ldub20 »

poop, I thought T.O needed more money to feed his family! But, he'd be chilling on Maui...C'mon now! =;
"Everyday I'm Hustlin'... Everyday I'm Hustlin'.... Everyday I'm Hustlin'... Whip It! Whip It, Real Hard!!"

flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Seahawks

Post by flipen »

Fried chicken...T.O....Black guy....I guess I should've known... :lol:

ral808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by ral808 »

Ldub20 wrote:poop, I thought T.O needed more money to feed his family! But, he'd be chilling on Maui...C'mon now! =;
Yeah, TO is a joke in terms of $.

He could easily retire right now, and never work another day in his life and still live the lavish lifestyle he has.
I am the Official UH Football Sallow Adherent!!