GOAT needs HELP

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
cabanalane
All-conference
All-conference

GOAT needs HELP

Post by cabanalane »

https://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/20 ... ted-again/

Somebody need to do something. Maybe locking him up is the best thing to keep him away from "everything."

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: GOAT needs HELP

Post by EITSwarrior »

Sad to see people on social media piling on him with no clue of his issues. If any of you follow Colt’s IG, you would see a man with many many issues, mentally and physically. I’m no doctor but I have to say most of it has to have originated from his TBI (traumatic brain injury) he sustained from that car accident. I won’t go any further but yes he needs help from his friends, family and most importantly from himself.

My3Cats
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by My3Cats »

Problem is from a legal stand point where Colt is an adult and makes his own choices and decisions. Friends and family can only do so much to talk to him, but cannot legally do much more, such as commit him to any rehab. It's all on Colt to decide that he needs help and a willingness to stick it out until he gets better. Easier said than done.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

He needs to want to get help.
ImageImage

shrek2
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

God helps those who help themselves.

Palolo_2LA
Starter
Starter
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

They have to lock him up. DUIs place the community at risk. If his name was Frank Brennan, he'd be in jail already.

This trend started when he was kicked out of school before landing in Hawaii. Another example of certain ppl getting away with all types of $hit!
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:35 pm They have to lock him up. DUIs place the community at risk. If his name was Frank Brennan, he'd be in jail already.

This trend started when he was kicked out of school before landing in Hawaii. Another example of certain ppl getting away with all types of $hit!
Without saying too much, he already payed for his “$hit” that happened at Colorado. This current behavior is unfortunately his way with dealing with his problems. And with his TBI he may not be fully in the right mindset.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

Unfortunately the TBI has made him a mess and it's sad to see not much can really be done practically. idk what kind of spiritual voodoo there is out there but surely there's something that could help him find some peace and stability