The BOWL Picture

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Seahawks

The BOWL Picture

Post by flipen »

Bowls Locked Up:

Poinsetta Bowl - Colorado State vs. Navy. Navy wins easily... :lol:

GMAC Bowl - UTEP vs. Toledo. UTEP wins easily...I hate the MAC, so much 1-AA teams in the conference. You got the Western, Central, Eastern Michigans along with Ball State and the mighty Temple. Then thats not all, there's Kent State and Buffalo. I didn't even know there was a BALL St? So they needed a KENT St? Just die...please...

Insight Bowl - Arizone State vs. Rutgers. C'mon...Rutgers first bowl and you want them to get blown out?

Autozone Liberty Bowl - Tulsa vs. Fresno State. WOW...I'm recording this game...not...Tulsa? R. Kelly's team? Easy win for Fresno State.

Rose Bowl - USC vs. Texas. The best matchup all year long. USC wins in a shootout. This aint Michigan, they will hunt down Vince Young.

flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Seahawks

Post by flipen »

The Bowls now have been locked up. LaTech gets left out.

Sheraton Hawaii Bowl: Nevada vs. UCF..whoop de doo...

MPC Computers Bowl: Boise State vs. Boston College..only good WAC matchup.

Autozone Liberty Bowl: Fresno State vs. Tulsa

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

ah, what a great accomplishment by fresno state!!
watching that fresno-la tech football game last week, the announcers kept saying how fresno's goal each year is not to win the wac, or be ranked, or be in a bowl or a bcs bowl, but to win the national championship.
well, they must be pretty disappointed now... facing an old wac team in the liberty bowl....
they should let the other bulldogs (la-tech) play in that bowl, since they whooped fresno at their stadium.

the boise-boston college matchup sounds interesting, but its another home game for them. at least boston college won't have any distractions in boise. there's nothing to do up there. what a reward, you get to go to boise idaho!

and my friends and i are still debating or not if we'll be bored christmas eve to go watch the hawaii bowl in those $8 seats.
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!