Razorback's Chad Morris FIRED!!!!

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Razorback's Chad Morris FIRED!!!!

Post by HawaiianHogster »

Our first game of season 2. A win is a win. I'll take it. Look at other SEC schools on how they lost their opening games to lesser opponents. For that matter, look at all college scores who were big favorites to win their game. Oh well.

I'm still optimistic about the season. They are young and most played together as a team for their first time. They will learn quickly. They have no choice. Our next opponent is @ Ole Miss. Another first for most Razorback teammates. Best of luck Razorbacks! Go Hogs Go!

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link https://twitter.com/i/status/1167558336142643200

Link
Last edited by HawaiianHogster on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

2nd Game, OPP @Ole Miss

I believe Arkansas is a 6 point underdog.

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

I really like the freshman's confidence on correcting the wrongs and getting better before the Ole Miss game. That attitude will take them a long way. We have 55 underclassmen on an 85 man roster. That's some learning they gonna have to do in such a little bit of time. This could be another losing season. That said these guys are giving everything they have to win. They will improve on their game every week. I will stay optimistic that the Hogs will find a way to go bowling.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

What is Chad Morris Trying to Build?

Link

Coach is bringing in some Talented recruits. He is building this program from ground zero. He has BALLS doing it that way. Most coaches play with what they have and later on start their program with their own recruits. That way they can try to win right away, I guess. Once coach Morris gets his program where it needs to be, the wins will come in double digits every year. Coach Morris has brought in the highest ranked freshman class that has ever been recruited to Arkansas in its history this year. The years 2020 and 2021 are promising for getting some of the best recruits to play at Arkansas. He already has commitments. Great job coach.

The sad thing is he has 3 years to make a bowl game. Then the following years he has to prove his teams are playing hard for the SECT as well as National Championship games. I don't see how he can do that in what most people believe is the toughest conference in the country. Especially the SEC West division. I believe he will need at least 5 years to be that competitive year in and year out. If he is unable to get us to a bowl game in year 3 he will be let go. Whoever replaces him will most likely have some of the best players in the country to coach coming out of the gate.

Coach Morris has his enemies already after the first game. Since they never won 50-0 they are upset. So they think the rest of the season will be a failure due to our first game of the season. They won the first game! They are 1-0. Oh well. You can never please all the fans so it is best to do things your way since it's your job that is on the line and not the fans jobs. LOL
Last edited by HawaiianHogster on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Gameday @Ole Miss 09/07/2019

Razorbacks are 6.5 point underdogs.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1170349690598174720 https://twitter.com/i/status/1170070343500926976 https://twitter.com/i/status/1170051170980814848

Link

Link

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: Razorback's, Year No. 2 under Chad Morris

Post by Irse »

Nice win against Colorado State
ImageImage

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Game 2 Loss to Ole Miss 17-31

Link

During the loss the Hogs found their QB!

Link

Link

IT'S ALL ABOUT A RESPONSE!

Link

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Game 3 Win Colorado State 55-34

Link
https://twitter.com/i/status/1173330021806592000

Link
https://twitter.com/i/status/1173039226469806081

Link
https://twitter.com/i/status/1173640186317529088 https://twitter.com/i/status/1174364962061524992
Yes sir we have us a pretty good QB leading the offense. Still plenty of work to do to get better for SEC play. Colorado State looked pretty good. They will give our Warriors a difficult time winning the game.

Next game @Fayetteville,Arkansas against San Jose State.
Last edited by HawaiianHogster on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Razorback's, Year No. 2 under Chad Morris

Irse wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:16 pm Nice win against Colorado State
Thank you.
Last Year at Colorado State they came back from behind and beat us. Watching the Razorbacks finish the 4th quarter with a win after Colorado State tied the game was awesome to see. Now they have confidence that they can win and play 4 quarters. Last years team would have folded and lost the game. Not this years team.

What a difference one player can make in a game. Especially the QB. Too bad he wasn't ready to start the first two games. They might be 3-0 instead of 2-1. At least us fans have something to look forward to. We get chance at least with Nick Starkel at QB.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Arkansas Prediction

I just found this video on YouTube.

This guy made me laugh a little. Hahahaha. So far his prediction is right on.

Link

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Loss to San Jose State 31-24

WOW! I will say they over looked San Jose State for sure. San Jose State was ready to upset and the Razorbacks were waiting for them to lose. They forgot they had to play football in order to win. They almost came back to win it. Instead another interception stopped that come back real quick.

https://sports.yahoo.com/san-jose-state ... ncaaf.html
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) -- Coming into Saturday night, the last time San Jose State beat a power conference opponent was in 2006 when the Spartans beat Stanford - a team that finished 1-11 - by a single point. Cardinal coach Walt Harris, who was in his second season, was fired at its conclusion.

Arkansas coach Chad Morris is in his second season, coming off a 2-10 year and Saturday's game between his Razorbacks and San Jose State was only briefly that close.

DeJon Packer's 19-yard touchdown scamper with 1:13 left lifted three-touchdown underdog San Jose State past Arkansas on the road, 31-24. Third-year Spartans coach Brent Brennan's team went 1-11 last year and 2-11 the year before.

''It's been two really, really hard years,'' Brennan said. ''To see (us) rise to the occasion, to stay together, to keep believing. We didn't fold. We actually bowed up. We made it hard on them.''

Packer's score was the game-winner, but San Jose State's (2-1) five interceptions of Arkansas quarterback Nick Starkel were the true catalyst. Two of Starkel's picks came after he and the Arkansas offense had marched into the red zone. But an overthrow was picked off by Jay Lenard at the 13 on the first drive after halftime and an errant pass was nabbed by Nehemi Shelton at the 1 on the next series.

Those came when Arkansas (2-2) was already trailing, 24-7

Link

Link

Link

Link

Tell us how you really feel dude.

Well we have finally arrived at the very bottom. JUSTIN BEIBER IS DISAPPOINTED THAT NICK STARKEL TORE UP HIS LUCKY BEIBER T-SHIRT STARKEL WORE UNDERNEATH HIS JERSEY. WTF ARKANSAS IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE SEC AND NATION. CHAD MORRIS AND STARKEL SEEN ON 247SPORTS WITH THEIR NEW DANCE MOVES. REALLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME PEOPLE? WE LOOK WORSE THAN A POP WARNER TEAM AND THE HEAD COACH AND QUARTERBACK ARE DANCING NOW JUSTIN BEIBER IS TAKING POT SHOTS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS? BOARD OF TRUSTEE'S AND AD HUNTER YURACHEK I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THIS poop BECAUSE I DO NOT THINK IT IS FUNNY AT ALL!!! WHY DON'T YOU GET JULIA CROMER'S ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO NEXT YURACHEK YOU BIG okole. YOU ARE AS GOOD OF A ATHLETIC DIRECTOR AS CHAD MORRIS IS A HEAD FOOTBALL COACH. A BARREL OF MONKEYS YOU TWO COME FROM THIS CRAP BIG TIME CRAP. PEOPLE THAT ARE OK WITH THIS IN ARKANSAS WELL IF YOU DO YOU DESERVE THIS KIND OF BAD PUBLICITY AND THAT'S WHAT WE GETTING TO...I HOPE TEXAS A&M HANGS 100 POINTS ON YOUR ASSES SATURDAY SEE IF STARKEL AND MORRIS HAVE DANCE MOVES FOR THAT!!!!

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Loss to Texas A&M 31-27

I saw a Razorback team play their hearts out for this game. Nick Starkel got injured in 2nd quarter. Ben Hicks came in to replace him. Ben played an outstanding game. He made quicker decisions than his first two games he started. He did allot better than anyone thought he could do. I was impressed with him. Again the Razorbacks come up short at the end. On 4th down Ben Hicks was being tackled and before he went to the ground he threw a beautiful pass to the tight end and the ball bounced off his shoulder pads. Had that been caught I might be writing about an upset and the first SEC win for Chad Morris. Oh well. Keep working. Keep looking forward and getting that experience that these young Razorbacks need desperately.

You can see the disappointment in his eyes and facial expression.

Link

Link

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Next opponent is @Kentucky

On to Kentucky. Arkansas is a 7 point underdog. Both teams coming off by weeks. Both teams looking for their first SEC win of the season. Both teams have injuries and have injured players coming back. Kentucky's starting QB is out but they have backups that can play. Kentucky lost to Florida by one point. I expect a close game.

For Arkansas to win they will have to perform like they did in the Texas A&M game and not like the San Jose State game. If Arkansas plays disciplined football, not throw interceptions or have turnovers, and not shoot themselves in the foot. I believe they will come out with a win. Four quarters of throw down football will be needed for the Razorbacks to win.

Link

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

@Kentucky GameDay

https://twitter.com/i/status/1183025657607049218

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Loss to Kentucky 24-20

WOW. Now the angry fans want him canned. They are searching for the right coach to replace Chad Morris. The fans are, not the University. LOL.

I guess the AD would fire him if the loses the rest of their games or the team quits on him and gets pummeled every game.

I see another disastrous firing coming. They can't afford to pay Bret his buyout and Chad's buyout and be able to afford a highly regarded head coach to get this program winning again. It seems as though the fans can't wait for the team to get enough experience to be really great. They'd rather live in mediocrity than be patient to build a dynasty from the ground up.

I believe Chad is rebuilding this program from scratch. Literally getting rid of the old and bringing in the new. Lots of freshmen on the roster. The only problem he is having is winning these close games. Had they won a couple of them he would be safe for now. Since they never won and SEC game yet in two years that is giving the fans with no patience some bullets for firing him. Now those same fans say there are boosters that want him gone and have expressed their concerns to the AD Hunter Yurachek. These fans always do this when the teams aren't winning. I can't blame them either.

Here we go again. This is going to suk big time.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*