Rams preseason tickets

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Rams preseason tickets

Post by UnBiasFan »

Thinking about going to the game late and getting leftover tickets ... seems like they sold a lot of paper tickets, those are easy to transfer ... what about the mobile tickets after kickoff ... will those still be there and will there be a price drop?

Haynr8dr
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: Oakland RAIDERS!

Re: Rams preseason tickets

Post by Haynr8dr »

Previous pro bowls in Hawaii an indicator, Aloha stadium can’t rate. The line just to get inside is nutz long.The last pro bowl, they ran out of all cold drinks by half time. You still could buy water and soda, but it was warm, even hot. Embarrassing. Once you've watched a game in any other NFL stadium, the desire to watch an NFL game @ Aloha dwindles.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Haynr8dr wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:16 pm Previous pro bowls in Hawaii an indicator, Aloha stadium can’t rate. The line just to get inside is nutz long.The last pro bowl, they ran out of all cold drinks by half time. You still could buy water and soda, but it was warm, even hot. Embarrassing. Once you've watched a game in any other NFL stadium, the desire to watch an NFL game @ Aloha dwindles.
Interesting. Wonder if the poor fan experience or lack thereof is part of why the Pro Bowl is on the mainland now.

I've been to two NFL games..

1985 - Kansas City @ Denver at the ole Mile High Stadium. Denver won at the last second, 14-13. Side story...my friends in Wyoming (I was still in Casper, WY at the time) actually got to see me on T.V. because the game was on NBC. I didn't even know about that until the following Monday in school. LOL

1991 - AFC Wild Card game at the Astrodome (great place to see a game btw) with the Houston Oilers playing the New York Jets. Oilers won 17-10. It was the last time the Oilers would win a playoff game before moving to Tennessee. Wished the NFL never retired the Oiler nickname. One of the dumbest moves the NFL has ever made.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

wyokie wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:45 pm
Haynr8dr wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:16 pm Previous pro bowls in Hawaii an indicator, Aloha stadium can’t rate. The line just to get inside is nutz long.The last pro bowl, they ran out of all cold drinks by half time. You still could buy water and soda, but it was warm, even hot. Embarrassing. Once you've watched a game in any other NFL stadium, the desire to watch an NFL game @ Aloha dwindles.
Interesting. Wonder if the poor fan experience or lack thereof is part of why the Pro Bowl is on the mainland now......

I think this is part of it. I can remember some club running one of the concessions... the lady had an old style metal box with money in it for the cash register ... they made enough hot dogs for a high school game

Don’t know what is planned for the Rams game .... but there seems to be a lot of mobile tickets setting in the hands of scalpers. ... Rams don’t play their starters, so $60 and $100 face values are a joke

I plan on paying ten bucks ... I will watch the second half on the fifty yard line

Haynr8dr
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: Oakland RAIDERS!

Post by Haynr8dr »

The stadium is required to follow NFL security protocol. It’s TSA like. They were seriously under staffed. While there are 8 doors at each entrance, they only had 2 doors being used, and then only had 1 guy with a wand. I had to moke my way and cut in line. Unacceptable. Your choice is to tailgate or get in line an hour before the game.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Looks like a lot of empty seats.
ImageImage

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

I skipped it. I did check online tickets. Ticketmaster closes down. Another site had large price drops after kickoff but nothing dropped below $25. Scalpers were stuck with a bunch of tickets.