Congrats Marcus and Leo

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Congrats Marcus and Leo

Post by Irse »

for making the Chiefs and Lions practice squad. Hope it's just first step in your NFL journey.
ImageImage

daddy
Starter
Starter
MLB: Kansas City Royals
NFL: Chiefs and any team w/CB

Re: Congrats Marcus and Leo

Post by daddy »

As a Chiefs fan, I am ecstatic about this. As a member of a Chiefs message board, I can tell you proudly that almost every member of that board(that's a lot!), thought Kemp should have made the 53. He balled out in pre-season. For some reason, Coach Reid loves alligator armed Albert Wilson. I wouldn't be surprised if MK gets called up at some point this year either by the Chiefs or someone else. He did UH very proud in the pre-season games.

daddy
Starter
Starter

Post by daddy »

Oh and I missed this so I'm not sure if any of you other guys did as well. Rigoberto Sanchez won the job as the Colts punter.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

daddy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:37 pm Oh and I missed this so I'm not sure if any of you other guys did as well. Rigoberto Sanchez won the job as the Colts punter.
Forgot about that. Congrats to Rigo. Also congrats to Jerrol. He made the PS for the Broncos.
ImageImage

daddy
Starter
Starter

Post by daddy »

That's a good year. 4 UH players getting paid by NFL teams!

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

daddy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:25 pm As a Chiefs fan, I am ecstatic about this. As a member of a Chiefs message board, I can tell you proudly that almost every member of that board(that's a lot!), thought Kemp should have made the 53. He balled out in pre-season. For some reason, Coach Reid loves alligator armed Albert Wilson. I wouldn't be surprised if MK gets called up at some point this year either by the Chiefs or someone else. He did UH very proud in the pre-season games.
Marcus Kemp might see more action this year. Pre-season game against Minnesota, Marcus Kemp catches a 28 yard catch with the second string QB for a TD. Before that, he caught a 6 yard catch. He caught the ball with all hands. UH is getting a lot of press when they call his name. Looks like last week he caught another for a 36 catch and YAC.

nostra_808
Starter
Starter

Post by nostra_808 »

He is on the 53 at KC. I hope they put him in on offense and not just Special Teams.