Penn vs Miller (a "What IF" POLL)

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.

If BJ Penn fought Mayhem Miller, who would win

Penn
75%
Miller
25%

Total votes: 8

BigWave96744

Penn vs Miller (a "What IF" POLL)

Post by BigWave96744 »

THIS IS JUST FOR FUN.....
Not Starting a Rumor or anything like that..
Just want to see what MMA fans think....
Could Miller end another Hawaiian's Career???

PCBoy
All-conference
All-conference
NBA: Miami Heat
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by PCBoy »

I'd have to go with Penn. He has the best Jiu Jitsu skills I have ever seen. During sparring, I have seen him pull moves out of his a$$ :o If they claim Mayhem's JiuJitsu is light years beyond GSP, I wonder where Penn is?

giversgain
Starter
Starter

Post by giversgain »

I know this is just a poll, however, I don't think it'll ever materialize for 2 reasons:
1. Mayhem now knows that his optimal weight catagory is 185lbs (as evidenced by St Pierre's beat down on him)

2. Penn also knows that he is no match for the 185lbs weight

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

guiltypleasure wrote:I know this is just a poll, however, I don't think it'll ever materialize for 2 reasons:
1. Mayhem now knows that his optimal weight catagory is 185lbs (as evidenced by St Pierre's beat down on him)

Why do you say that Penn thinks he is no match at 185? He kicked former champ Matt Hughes's a$$ at UFC 49 at 185. I'm hoping Penn goes back down in weight too, but I think he is more than capable of competing with anyone at that weight level.

Maui_Warrior
All-American
All-American

Post by Maui_Warrior »

warriorfan808 wrote:
guiltypleasure wrote:I know this is just a poll, however, I don't think it'll ever materialize for 2 reasons:

Why do you say that Penn thinks he is no match at 185? He kicked former champ Matt Hughes's a$$ at UFC 49 at 185. I'm hoping Penn goes back down in weight too, but I think he is more than capable of competing with anyone at that weight level.
Oh yeah, Penn dominated that match from the get go. I got that fight on my computer.

I like Miller and he has mean ground skills but I don't think he'll pull it off. BJ is a awesome grappler.

PCBoy
All-conference
All-conference

Post by PCBoy »

warriorfan808 wrote:Why do you say that Penn thinks he is no match at 185? He kicked former champ Matt Hughes's a$$ at UFC 49 at 185. I'm hoping Penn goes back down in weight too, but I think he is more than capable of competing with anyone at that weight level.
The Matt Hughes fight was at 170 at UFC 46. He moved up from 155 which doesn't exist in the UFC anymore.

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

PCBoy wrote:
warriorfan808 wrote:Why do you say that Penn thinks he is no match at 185? He kicked former champ Matt Hughes's a$$ at UFC 49 at 185. I'm hoping Penn goes back down in weight too, but I think he is more than capable of competing with anyone at that weight level.
The Matt Hughes fight was at 170 at UFC 46. He moved up from 155 which doesn't exist in the UFC anymore.
You're right, I just double checked. This whole time I was thinking 185. Matt Hughes looks 185. Probably because he's 5'8

StanDaMan
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by StanDaMan »

Mayhem would spank Penn!!!

PCBoy
All-conference
All-conference

Post by PCBoy »

StanDaMan wrote:Mayhem would spank Penn!!!
HAHA! :lol: Give me something else to laugh about...