The Prodigy is Back!

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
PCBoy
All-conference
All-conference
NBA: Miami Heat
NFL: Denver Broncos

The Prodigy is Back!

Post by PCBoy »

On tonights UFC, Dana White announced that BJ Penn is back with the UFC! He still looks kinda out of shape though. Now maybe I can finally see BJ vs GSP. \:D/

He also announced that Ken Shamrock and Tito Ortiz will be the coaches for The Ultimate Fighter 3. Frank Mir is also back and now he can challenge Arlovski.

Ldub20
All-American
All-American

Post by Ldub20 »

Sweet! I was wondering what's up w/Penn. The walterweight and middleweight division is looking good. Lots of exciting, up and coming fighters.

Maybe, if Mayhem beats Lawler he'll get a shot at the big-time. He'll probably claim he's Hawaiian now. :lol:

I like the old days when UFC just started and there was no weight division. It's more fun seeing who would win, the bigger guy or smaller guy. :wink:
"Everyday I'm Hustlin'... Everyday I'm Hustlin'.... Everyday I'm Hustlin'... Whip It! Whip It, Real Hard!!"

PCBoy
All-conference
All-conference

Post by PCBoy »

Ldub20 wrote:Maybe, if Mayhem beats Lawler he'll get a shot at the big-time.
I'm not sure if he wants to go back to the UFC. He already turned down a rematch with GSP to challenge Moreno at SuperBrawl. Miller is good, but I believe GSP and Hughes are a notch above him. But if he stays at 185, I think he has a chance against the likes of Franklin or Quarry.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

I guess BJ Penn got some good lawyers and pops got the bucks because he's not in the Poki for false cracking the cop outside of Zanzabar..

Maui_Warrior
All-American
All-American

Post by Maui_Warrior »

Yeah he's back and he's goin to clame whats his...... Did you guys read what was on his shirt? Back by popular demand!!!!!!

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Who's GSP? (jus another dumb question)

Kinda getting into this UFC thing because of the Ultimate Fighter show. Pretty cool...my 1 y/o boy likes it too. :o
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

PCBoy
All-conference
All-conference

Post by PCBoy »

GSP is Georges St. Pierre. Hes probably considered the #2 welterweight in the UFC behind Matt Hughes right now. But with BJ Penn back that may change peoples minds.

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

Nice John Cena shirt :lol: . Is he going to the WWE if UFC doesn't work out?

PCBoy
All-conference
All-conference

Post by PCBoy »

The thing that happened with Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock looked like a WWE thing. Pushing each other in the Octagon and stuff. You never know, both of them were associated with pro wrestling before.