*** OFFICIAL Tua Tagovailoa Thread ****

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Re: *** OFFICIAL Tua Tagovailoa Thread ****

Post by Neighbor »

As for names, what happened with Mariota seems to be happening with Tagovailoa. All throughout college they say it correctly, then when they get to the NFL, they like over enunciate it before correcting back. Like they were saying MarioTAH when he first got to the NFL.

But are my ears are off? I know Tagovailoa has like a soft 'n' sound and I thought everyone had been saying it like that (at least on TV) these past few years and even now with Taulia...or have they not? Saying it with or without the 'n' does sound pretty similar. Tua was asked to say his name and explained it's like tongue and everyone started losing their minds. I thought they were already saying it correctly.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ImageImageImageImage

Shoko
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Tua Injury Against Cincy

Post by Shoko »

Looks bad. Thought he shouldn't be playing this game but looks like a head injury to me after the sack by Tupou. Tua's fingers contorting like that after he goes down almost certainly relates to the brain. Seen people get knocked out cold fall to the ground with their arms straight out as if trying to reach for something but they were unconscious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPbg_KIyUko

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: Tua Injury Against Cincy

Post by EITSwarrior »

Look bad. Would not have been too concerned if not for an apparent head injury just 4 days ago. Why the NFL has games on Thursday is a mystery. I know it’s about TV money. But gotta be better about protecting the players.

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

prayers up for tua. 🙏 was kinda upsetting the way they kept replaying it again and again on the broadcast.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

I really don’t want his career to end. But, someone might need to tell him this. He got plenty life ahead without football.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

EITSwarrior wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:27 pm Why the NFL has games on Thursday is a mystery. I know it’s about TV money. But gotta be better about protecting the players.
Because there is an audience.
ImageImage

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Heavyweight Kryklia scored a TKO against Inocente in a kickboxing grand prix this week. Inocente was screaming, "NO!...NO!..." when the ref stepped in to stop the fight. Dude got knocked down, and then was doing the chicken dance on the next exchange of flurries by Kryklia. Competitors are kinda like 3 year olds. They don't know what is good for them--they only want that thing. The adult in the ring has got to step in and say, "Don't run into the street after that ball!"

I have mad respect for 3 year olds and ballers. The 'adults' in professional football...not so much.

Walkoff Balk
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by Walkoff Balk »

https://www.msn.com/en-in/sports/nfl/fo ... r-AA1ikpzL

If the Miami Dolphins drafted Justin Herbert instead of Tua. They would probably have Brian Flores as the head coach. So, they would be a defensive oriented team. Since, Herbert has raw talent. Flores would still have Devante Parker and Mike Gesicki as their main passing weapons. That's the current NE Patriots offensive passing game. Colin Cowherd and Doug Gottieb are protective of Justin Herbert by being critical of Tua after a bad game. Justin Herbert and Tua are draft pick rivals.