Formula One

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Formula One

Post by Kailuaboy »

FIA post-race press conference - Australia

March 15, 2015

Arnold Schwarzenegger (AUT) and race winner Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes AMG F1 on the podium at Formula One World
Championship, Rd1, Australian Grand Prix, Race, Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia, Sunday 15 March 2015.
© Sutton Motorsport Images

DRIVERS: 1 – Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes), 2 – Nico Rosberg (Mercedes), 3 – Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari)

PODIUM INTERVIEWS
(Conducted by Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Congratulations.

Lewis Hamilton: How do you doing? What an honour to meet you. Arnold Schwarzenegger, man! Wow!

AS: It’s wonderful to be here in Melbourne, to be in Australia, and I was just asked to conduct the interviews with the winners here. I’m so excited about it as just for the last two days I was interviewing the fittest, the strongest people, the most energetic people in the world at the Arnold Classic and now I’m interviewing the fastest people in the world. So, Lewis, what does it feel like having won last year’s world championship and now winning the first race again.

LH: Well, it's obviously a real pleasure to be here, we have the greatest fans here today, thank you so much for all coming out. My team did an amazing job today and it’s an incredible feeling to continue on from last year but also to be up here with you man? I thought you were taller! You were taller in The Terminator.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

On his 55th birthday, relive some of Ayrton Senna’s greatest moments (VIDEOS)

Luke Smith
March 21, 2015

On what would have been his 55th birthday, the Formula 1 community has today been celebrating the life of three-time world champion Ayrton Senna.

Arguably one of the greatest racing drivers of all time, the Brazilian’s mastery behind the wheel saw him become one of the most loved figures within F1 before his untimely death at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Vettel stuns Mercedes with Ferrari win at Sepang

March 29, 2015

Podium (L to R): Second placed Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes AMG F1, Diego Ioverno (ITA) Ferrari Operations Director, race winner Sebastian Vettel (GER) Ferrari and Nico Rosberg (GER) Mercedes
AMG F1 celebrate on the podium at Formula One World Championship, Rd2, Malaysian Grand Prix, Race, Sepang, Malaysia,
Sunday 29 March 2015. © Sutton Motorsport Images

Sebastian Vettel scored his and Ferrari’s first win since 2013 on Sunday, as a superb strategic drive for his new team helped him defeat pre-race favourites Mercedes in the 2015 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix.

Behind the fleet German - who poignantly lapped both Red Bulls four laps from home - polesitter Lewis Hamilton maintained his championship lead but struggled with his Mercedes’ balance on his way to a frustrated second place, 8.5s in arrears and 3.7s ahead of team mate Nico Rosberg.

Hamilton had led away but things went awry for Mercedes when Marcus Ericsson spun his Sauber at Turn 1 on the fourth lap, bringing out the safety car. Hamilton and Rosberg both immediately pitted for Pirelli’s hard tyre, but crucially Ferrari kept Vettel out on the mediums on which all of the top 10 qualifiers had started.

Read more:
Last edited by Kailuaboy on Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

FIA post-race press conference - Malaysia

March 20, 2015

Drivers: 1 - Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari), 2 - Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) , 3 - Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)

PODIUM INTERVIEWS

(Conducted by Eddie Jordan)

Q: Sebastian, you look amazingly emotional, what’s the matter with you? The last time we saw you crying you went on to win world championships.

Sebastian Vettel: It’s been a while that I haven’t been on the top step. It’s my first time obviously with Scuderia Ferrari. I’m speechless. Obviously a big change over the winter and the welcome the team gave me is just fantastic. The fans. I’ve only done two races but it’s a great atmosphere. I’m very, very happy. Proud of today, we beat them fair and square. A great achievement, we have a great car. Plenty of positives and I guess that’s why it is a bit emotional.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

F1 Pit Talk: Speed humps installed in run-off at high-speed Eau Rouge corner ahead of Belgian Grand Prix

FOX SPORTS
March 24, 2015

Ricciardo entering Eau Rouge during last year’s Belgian Grand Prix. Source: Clive Mason / Getty Images

IF Formula 1’s scariest stretch of tarmac wasn’t already fearsome enough, drivers have now been given even more incentive to stay between the white lines.

HOW DO YOU MAKE F1’S MOST FEARSOME CORNER MORE DANGEROUS?
There are few corners in F1 that command immediate respect at the mention of their name. Eau Rouge is one such corner.

The 300km/h rollercoaster is a signature part of Belgium’s Spa-Francorchamps circuit, plunging downhill to the left before flicking steeply uphill to the right, with another left-hander over the crest of the rise named ‘Raidillon’.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Link

Published on Apr 1, 2015
There's only one F1®... Join us as we celebrate #65YearsOfF1!

This is an updated version of a video that was posted before the start of the season.

Never miss a moment: visit the all-new http://www.formula1.com for session times, or download the Official F1® App
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

2015 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX

Lewis Hamilton (GBR) Mercedes AMG F1 W05 leads at the start of the race. Formula One World Championship,
Rd4, Chinese Grand Prix, Race, Shanghai, China, Sunday 20 April 2014. BEST IMAGE

Shanghai

The Shanghai International Circuit was designed as the race circuit for the new millennium. And the modern track, with its stunning architecture, has achieved its goal of becoming China's gateway to the world of Formula One racing since it debuted on the calendar in 2004.

Circuit architects Hermann Tilke and Peter Wahl on their creation: “The 5.4 kilometre racing track is shaped like the Chinese character 'shang', which stands for 'high' or 'above'.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Link

Published on Apr 6, 2015
Lewis Hamilton closed the gap on world championship leader Nico Rosberg with a supreme pole-to-flag victory
in Shanghai, while Sebastian Vettel reluctantly moved over to allow Red Bull team-mate Daniel Ricciardo to pass him.

For more F1® videos and all the action, anytime, anywhere, visit http://www.Formula1.com
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Last edited by Kailuaboy on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Link

Published on Apr 9, 2015
F1 Chinese Grand Prix 2015 Drivers press conference line-up: Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari), Jenson Button (McLaren),
Felipe Massa (Williams), Nico Hulkenberg (Force India), Romain Grosjean (Lotus), Marcus Ericsson (Sauber)
ImageImageImageImage