*** Official Colt Brennan thread ***

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Colt Brennan is now with the Los Angeles KISS

Post by HawaiianHogster »

This could be his last chance. I hope his health and mental well being is good to go. Stay away from alcohol and drugs Colt. They can ruin lives.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

FASBOY'90
Starter
Starter

Post by FASBOY'90 »

Good luck Colt, go get'em.

Optimus
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Optimus »

A Kahuku coach told me at the time of this article, Colt wasn't 100% sure if he was joining the KISS.

yougotmayo

Post by yougotmayo »

Really hoping that Colt looks like this Image

CBthree
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by CBthree »

According to PROFOOTBALL REFERENCE, if Colt Brennan get's cut from this league as expected, he'll be the FIRST QB in the history of professional sports cut from 4 "pro" leagues! Yikes, that would be embarrassing.

Wishing the best for our little Colton! Take it serious, put down the booze and drugs, and turn around your life. You can turn this around.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

Well he better take care of himself, cause as far as the website is telling, Colt is penned in as the "franchise" QB lol.

Got some potential really interest matchups on April 12 and May 10.
If Shane Austin is able to win the starting job at Cleveland, we'll have two former Hawaii QBs going at it in the pros.

Edit: Anyone with Bryant Moniz connections? Tell him to get his okole in shape and try out for some team like the Portland Thunder. Would love to see three Hawaii QBs go at it, especially Moniz vs Colt

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

CBthree wrote:According to PROFOOTBALL REFERENCE, if Colt Brennan get's cut from this league as expected, he'll be the FIRST QB in the history of professional sports cut from 4 "pro" leagues! Yikes, that would be embarrassing.

Wishing the best for our little Colton! Take it serious, put down the booze and drugs, and turn around your life. You can turn this around.
He never got cut from the UFL. His team folded before the season, too late for anyone to consider signing him.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

The Cleveland Gladiators also have Royce Pollard, so hopefully we'll be seeing some Austin to Pollard TDs again.

WR Michael Washington is with the Spokane Shock.
Ray Hisatake is with the San Antonio Talons.

Anyone know any other Hawaii players in the AFL?
Damn, I'm getting so excited for the AFL season. haha Almost more than NFL.

CBthree
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by CBthree »

EITSwarrior wrote:
CBthree wrote:According to PROFOOTBALL REFERENCE, if Colt Brennan get's cut from this league as expected, he'll be the FIRST QB in the history of professional sports cut from 4 "pro" leagues! Yikes, that would be embarrassing.

He never got cut from the UFL. His team folded before the season, too late for anyone to consider signing him.
WRONG. He was put in the UFL reallocation draft and no team was interested in him, he was literally passed over 50 times. BTW, he was only there because of Jerry Glanville.....only in Oakland because of Ryan Tollner.....only in the (lol) AFL because LA couldn't sign Tebow.....catching on?

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Still technically he wasn't cut. You have to be on the team to be cut. Why no one else picked him? Well genius maybe they were already set at QB. Remember the team folded just before the start of the season when rosters and depth charts should be finished.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

lol it's funny that the Chief's starting QB for Week 17 was Chase Daniel. The guy Colt was fighting with for a roster spot with the Redskins.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

I saw Colt hanging out and singing karaoke at The Shorebird on New Years Eve. He didn't look ready to play any pro football, unfortunately.

CBthree
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by CBthree »

poidog wrote:I saw Colt hanging out and singing karaoke at The Shorebird on New Years Eve. He didn't look ready to play any pro football, unfortunately.
My friend Amber saw him at Bar7 in "not too good of shape" if you catch my drift. You would figure with this last-gasp opportunity he would be swearing off the stuff that got him in trouble in the first place. I mean, I know it's only the AFL, but you still have to train and be in shape otherwise he'll be cut once again before even taking a snap like in the NFL, UFL, and CFL. Oh well. Best of luck Colton.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

Fucker needs to realize that even though he's long gone from his Hawaii playing days, he still represents Hawaii. He needs to get his okole in shape and his poop together and tear it up in what could be his last opportunity because man, it still makes my blood boil whenever I read people talking poop about Colt and how he put up all those yards in college but didn't do poop in the pros.

Haynr8dr
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: Oakland RAIDERS!

Post by Haynr8dr »

CBthree wrote:
EITSwarrior wrote:
WRONG. He was put in the UFL reallocation draft and no team was interested in him, he was literally passed over 50 times. BTW, he was only there because of Jerry Glanville.....only in Oakland because of Ryan Tollner.....only in the (lol) AFL because LA couldn't sign Tebow.....catching on?
I caught on a long time ago.

Colt's window to play professional football is closed.

It was WIDE-OPEN after his Junior season, then he made that ill-fated decision to return for his Senior year.

It was great for Warrior fans, but ... .