*** Official Colt Brennan thread ***

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: *** Official Colt Brennan Thread ***

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Haynr8dr wrote:
season ticket holder wrote: ..
you don't even have to look at it from a money loss point of view either. how about health & well being? the injuries suffered? the concussion? this story plays out way to often, chronic pains leading to pain killer abuse eventually heavy drug abuse.
Yes. I only address one aspect. But you're right. If he's in the NFL, he's not in a wreck on the Big Island ... more than likely not in Kailua either. The NFL afterall, is in Training Camp now.
:( No chance now for the NFL... I don't see it. Too much valuable time has been spent.....but he's got walk a different path for his life, otherwise this story will only get sadder.
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

CBthree
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by CBthree »

Any news on our Coke.....errr.....Colt Brennan? (joke) According to Ryan Clemmenson (Rep1), he was cut from the Roughriders due to possible intoxication during practice and mouthing off to the assistant QB coach Jerry Matthews, claiming "he shouldn't have to tryout to be the starter" or something of the like and being in poor physical shape. Ugh, how the mighty has fallen.

I hope he's ok and has his life in order.

Anyhow, best wishes sh.com.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

CBthree wrote:Any news on our Coke.....errr.....Colt Brennan? (joke) According to Ryan Clemmenson (Rep1), he was cut from the Roughriders due to possible intoxication during practice and mouthing off to the assistant QB coach Jerry Matthews, claiming "he shouldn't have to tryout to be the starter" or something of the like and being in poor physical shape. Ugh, how the mighty has fallen.

Anyhow, best wishes sh.com.
Last I heard is he hasn't given up and is working to get himself back in shape. I remember when JJ was interviewed and asked about Colt when he was going to tryout for the canadian football team. JJ said that he was worried about the concussions that Colt had had in the past.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

CBthree
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by CBthree »

Na hoa, Colt Brennan was WRECKED the other night at the UH baseball game. He's a mess. Stumbling, the whole nine yards. :( Plus he looks way out of shape. Plus he was far from friendly. Guys, he needs an intervention, seriously.

You'd think after a DUI and the Ms. Wang accident, he'd realize, but no. Guys, Colt's done. Our best QB chance in the 808 is over. :(

Red Gun
Starter
Starter
MLB: Royals
NBA: ---
NFL: All Warriors!!!

Post by Red Gun »

CBthree wrote:Na hoa, Colt Brennan was WRECKED the other night at the UH baseball game. He's a mess. Stumbling, the whole nine yards. :( Plus he looks way out of shape. Plus he was far from friendly. Guys, he needs an intervention, seriously.

You'd think after a DUI and the Ms. Wang accident, he'd realize, but no. Guys, Colt's done. Our best QB chance in the 808 is over. :(
It's almost ironic... but tonight I re-watched the 2006 Purdue game... we were down 27-35 w/ less than six minutes to play... maybe less than five... anyway, Colt led us to a TD, and a 2-point conversion - both to RGM, then another TD and we won 42-35. Great comeback. Now... to hear this news... so sad. I saw Colt throwing passes that were so pinpoint and his confidence was growing before our eyes...

I STILL believe he's better than a lot of QB's in the NFL... but it sounds like he needs some serious help. Who knows... he revived his life and career after the Colorado debacle... can he do it again??? I don't know... but I do know he was so fun to watch... Dammit!!!

turtle
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by turtle »

quote="CBthree"]Any news on our Coke.....errr.....Colt Brennan? (joke) According to Ryan Clemmenson (Rep1), he was cut from the Roughriders due to possible intoxication during practice and mouthing off to the assistant QB coach Jerry Matthews, claiming "he shouldn't have to tryout to be the starter" or something of the like and being in poor physical shape. Ugh, how the mighty has fallen.

Anyhow, best wishes sh.com.[/quote]

Just wondering how cb3 got information from REP 1 Sports about Colt. A good agent should never reveal something like that. By the way Ryan Clemmensen does not work for REP1. Ryan Tolner does...
Anyway alcohal and drugs are career killers.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

I was wondering how crazy for athletes to let their life get out of control like how Vince Young or JaMarcus Russell did. But I guess we're seeing this happen in our own backyard. I mean of course Young and Russell actually had more opportunities, but it's still the same much the less.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

I did not see this posted anywhere.

Link
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

CBthree
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by CBthree »

HawaiianHogster wrote:I did not see this posted anywhere.

Link
This is the side of Colt Brennan I despise. Excuse after excuse after excuse all with his slimy lawyer by his side. For once I'd love to see him man-up and admit the errors of his ways and meet his demons head on instead of hiding behind lies. The more he talks, the more immature he comes off. Now I'm starting to see why he showed so poorly in all the different leagues he was cut from. What a shame as I had huge hopes for him. He's done. Sigh. Maybe it's time we all move on from Colt the football player and pray for his job as a normal guy. Right now, he's a loser. Get better at life Colt, I'm pulling for you.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

*** Official Colt Brennan thread ***

Post by wyokie »

http://www.arenafootball.com/sports/a-f ... 13aac.html

Hope he does well with the newest team in the Arena Football League.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: Colt Brennan is now with the Los Angeles KISS

Post by Irse »

Yeah, hope he does well.
ImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o WHOA....Colt now has a reason to "rock and roll all night and party every day"! \:D/
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

Woot, I get to see Colt here in Spokane!!! Last time I saw him play was his win at Idaho! Get em Colt!!! I'm so conflicted, my favorite QB playing for my AFL team's conference foe.

Regardless, there will be a minimum of three WARRIORS (not 'bows) in Spokane Veteran Arena when the LA Kiss come to lose to the Spokane Shock. I just hope Colt has a great game and the Kiss' defense loses it for the team, not Colt. Like I said, I'm so conflicted..lol

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

Congrats to Colt, Hope he makes the best of it
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

dakineguy
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by dakineguy »

I'm not saying nothing till I see him play.......Ooops I just did say something ;)
GO WARRIORS !!! PLAY HARD!!!!
Ohana Makou
ex-lounge lizard, ex-stair creature, ex-Jhaller