USA Beats Canada 5-3

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

USA Beats Canada 5-3

Post by J-Rod »

:o

How about that U.S. hockey team? Going into Canada's backyard and beating them at their most cherished sport. First the U.S. soccer team knocks off the #1 team in the world in Spain, now this. Maybe we are finally catching up with these other countries who don't care about our football. :lol:

Congrats to the U.S. Hockey Team! No matter how the tournament turns out from here, they played the role of spoiler in this winter Olympics.

Bully808
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Da Flyin Hawaiian Phillie
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: NY Jets

Re: USA Beats Canada 5-3

Post by Bully808 »

I love it lol I bought me a Ryan Miller(team usa goalie) jersey, dude had a helluva game.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

I saw this game and it was very exciting. I can't wait to watch the rematch. USA will get the very best game from Canada. It will be interesting to see if USA can handle them once again. GO USA clobber Canada.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

i hope USA beats these canadiens on sunday. the hometown reffing in the speedskating matches is ridiculous, and the canadian fans cussed us out after we beat them in this first hockey matchup. and i seriously think the canadian women's figure skater got bronze on pity points.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

boom
All-conference
All-conference

Post by boom »

An underdog beating Russia long ago on Miracle on Ice then underdog USA beats heavily favorite Canada twice in 2010. That's just all we need! Shame can't see it live in Hong Kong. I really miss Hawaii tv.