*** Official DAVONE BESS Thread ***

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: What's up with Davone?

Post by SundayJam »

Flyin_Hayn wrote:smh...Davone has been arrested for allegedly assaulting an officer @ Fort Lauderdale airport

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... le-charges
I don't have much respect for TSA officers, so I'm not sure what to believe in that story. Clearly Bess is dealing with some issues. I hope he gets his act together.

tico brown
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Los Mets
NFL: NY Football Giants

Post by tico brown »

Hope things work out for Bess. He's been nothing but first class since he's was at Hawaii.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Bess needs help and fast. He looks like he is spiraling downward fast. When the reporters were asking him questions after he was released from jail, he was incoherent.

Haynr8dr
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: Oakland RAIDERS!

Post by Haynr8dr »

SundayJam wrote:
Haynr8dr wrote:That should be, what's "down" with Bess?

I know what's up with Isaac Sopoaga though - he's playing in the AFC Conference Championship game this weekend. :hello1:
Tavarua88 wrote:define playing.
He started 6 games at the beginning of the season, but hasn't contributed anything since December 1st. What happened there? I did see a familiar center hiking the ball to Andrew Luck in the playoffs though. Also, Alex Green was on the Jets roster.
Sort of what I was driving at. We have some homegrown Warriors that are positively contributing in the NFL, yet most of the threads about previous Warriors are about Colt and Bess.

How's about a little love for Sapoaga and Satele, amongst others?

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Haynr8dr wrote:
SundayJam wrote:
Haynr8dr wrote:That should be, what's "down" with Bess?

I know what's up with Isaac Sopoaga though - he's playing in the AFC Conference Championship game this weekend. :hello1:
Tavarua88 wrote:define playing.
He started 6 games at the beginning of the season, but hasn't contributed anything since December 1st. What happened there? I did see a familiar center hiking the ball to Andrew Luck in the playoffs though. Also, Alex Green was on the Jets roster.
Sort of what I was driving at. We have some homegrown Warriors that are positively contributing in the NFL, yet most of the threads about previous Warriors are about Colt and Bess.

How's about a little love for Sapoaga and Satele, amongst others?
Usually bad news will be more "news." You can post threads on how good other Warriors are doing in the NFL. I haven't seen many threads on that. So you haven't posted much about that either.
ImageImage

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

Drugs. Sometimes you have to tell the truth and stop being in denial.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

Not sure if you guys saw, but a few days ago, he also tweeted a picture of himself nude from behind. He's gone whack!

Ulchiro5ga
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by Ulchiro5ga »

There have been news articles that he has a pending divorce, and is probably having a mental breakdown. Before he got traded by Miami, there was a family intervention, and he was taken in for an evaluation (family or friends called the police to help take him in). I wonder if Miami told Cleveland about it before the trade? Looks like now he is trying to self-medicate using weed. Hopefully, he has a family member or a friend or the team can intercede and help him get the medical treatment he needs to stabilize his mental health....

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Ulchiro5ga wrote:There have been news articles that he has a pending divorce, and is probably having a mental breakdown. Before he got traded by Miami, there was a family intervention, and he was taken in for an evaluation (family or friends called the police to help take him in). I wonder if Miami told Cleveland about it before the trade? Looks like now he is trying to self-medicate using weed. Hopefully, he has a family member or a friend or the team can intercede and help him get the medical treatment he needs to stabilize his mental health....
It seems like Miami didn't notify Cleveland of Bess's personal issues before making the trade. Either that or Cleveland didn't do their due dilegence. One troubling thing I read was that Miami didn't even try to help Bess when they discovered he had issues. Something really "fishy" going on in the Dolphins organization.

Irse

Post by Irse »

EITSwarrior wrote:
Ulchiro5ga wrote:There have been news articles that he has a pending divorce, and is probably having a mental breakdown. Before he got traded by Miami, there was a family intervention, and he was taken in for an evaluation (family or friends called the police to help take him in). I wonder if Miami told Cleveland about it before the trade? Looks like now he is trying to self-medicate using weed. Hopefully, he has a family member or a friend or the team can intercede and help him get the medical treatment he needs to stabilize his mental health....
It seems like Miami didn't notify Cleveland of Bess's personal issues before making the trade. Either that or Cleveland didn't do their due dilegence. One troubling thing I read was that Miami didn't even try to help Bess when they discovered he had issues. Something really "fishy" going on in the Dolphins organization.
You would think they would help him. I guess the way they wanted to deal with his problems was to trade him. Pretty sad for an organization to do that.
ImageImage

tavarua88
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by tavarua88 »

well, considering the whole Martin/Incognito fiasco and how their GM, Ireland supposedly handled it, I'd say they're pretty dysfunctional and not surprised they didn't bat an eye when it came to any issues Bess was going through.
EITSwarrior wrote:

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

^^yeah thats what I was getting at.

Irse

Post by Irse »

Got released by the Browns today. Hope he can get his life in order.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10554 ... and-browns
ImageImage

tico brown
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Los Mets
NFL: NY Football Giants

Davone Bess latest tussle with police.

Post by tico brown »

Damm shame Bess have had issues with police. Luckily this incident ended as it did.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/davo ... ort-062116

Irse

Re: Davonne Bess latest tussle with police.

Post by Irse »

Hope he gets the help that he needs.
ImageImage