Bill Belichick - Is he classless or not

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Warriors#1
High-quality H20 provider

Bill Belichick - Is he classless or not

Post by Warriors#1 »

I thought it was a rather classless act of him to leave the field when there was still 1 sec remaining. I saw that he shook Coughlins hand and all and the game was for all purposes over. But there was still one more kneel down and the refs had to clear the field to officially finish the game. But if I remember correctly Belichick was already shown running into the lockers even though everyone else seemed to know there was one more snap left. He just doesn't seem to win with class a lot of times or lose with it now. He looked like he was a sore loser. There was a lot at stake for him with the undefeated season and fourth super bowl but still.

Gobows66
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Re: Bill Belichick - Is he classless or not

Post by Gobows66 »

I saw that too! Being a Colts fan, I was stoked about the game, even though I lost out on my pool. It was worth it! Belicheck is a trippy guy. Smart footbal mind, but that is about it. No personality and his humor is very interesting!

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

I don't blame him. Think about it. If you are the coach of a 18-0 NFL club going into the Super Bowl and everyone thought you'd win and it would guarantee you, for all intents and puposes, a spot as the greatest head coach in NFL history only to come up 4 points short pulling off an undefeated season, what would you do in the last second of the Super Bowl knowing a 19-0 seasion 'aint going to happen?

Starter
Starter

Post by 1014 »

wyokie wrote:I don't blame him. Think about it. If you are the coach of a 18-0 NFL club going into the Super Bowl and everyone thought you'd win and it would guarantee you, for all intents and puposes, a spot as the greatest head coach in NFL history only to come up 4 points short pulling off an undefeated season, what would you do in the last second of the Super Bowl knowing a 19-0 seasion 'aint going to happen?
:-({|= man up.

they lost. guess what? he didn't die. he should have stayed on the field.

ktownwarrior
All-conference
All-conference

Post by ktownwarrior »

As someone else I heard earlier point out, this guy's classless in wins too. He also enjoys RUS on teams just because he can. And then to hear his comments after the game was pretty priceless too. Nah, this guy doesn't care about his image at all, that's why people hate on him.

bob
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by bob »

He's not classless, just a baby.

ChuBeeMee
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by ChuBeeMee »

I heard on t.v. once that coach Belichick is so stoic that when he walks by a player in the tunnel or somewhere outside the game, he looks straight or down and doesn't really acknowledge the presence of the player. I am not saying his bad, just making a comment about his unique personality.

BKWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by BKWarrior »

He's an a$$
Forza Italia, campioni del mondo!

rainbow warrior

Post by rainbow warrior »

1014 wrote:
wyokie wrote:I don't blame him. Think about it. If you are the coach of a 18-0 NFL club going into the Super Bowl and everyone thought you'd win and it would guarantee you, for all intents and puposes, a spot as the greatest head coach in NFL history only to come up 4 points short pulling off an undefeated season, what would you do in the last second of the Super Bowl knowing a 19-0 seasion 'aint going to happen?
:-({|= man up.

they lost. guess what? he didn't die. he should have stayed on the field.
:angry9: with the whole world watching this was Beliichick best houdini act