Is T.O. just dumb or is he head case?

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.

Is T.O. a head case?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 5

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Is T.O. just dumb or is he head case?

Post by Scott »

T.O.'s quote about his impression of Ray Lewis after a touchdown this past weekend.

Owens said: "You have a guy like Ray Lewis, who, I mean, I thought pretty much he was my friend. I mean, this is a guy, you know, double-murder case, he could have been in jail.

"Seems like the league embraces a guy like that. But I'm going out scoring touchdowns, having fun, but I'm the bad guy," he said.
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Ok....coming from a 9er fan, this guy just does NOT know when to shut his trap. Watching that game agains the Ravens, I was just praying he'd get his head knocked off my Lewis. I'm not sure what's wrong with this guy. So you ask if he's dumb or a head case? I'd say BOTH! He's a dumb head case. One of these days, he'll get what's coming to him. Just watch. They'll make the playoffs and lose in the first round.

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

I'd say he's just dumb for now. I consider the guys getting in trouble off the field head cases. In fact, he's good for football. Every sport needs a guy with character and this guy is exactly that, " A CHARACTER". Nice guys finish last and guys like T.O. make reality t.v. work.

SM96753
All-conference
All-conference

Honest

Post by SM96753 »

I think T.O.'s problem is that he is too honest. He says what's on his mind where as other athletes are too afraid to speak the truth.

I agree that he didn't have to say that about Ray Lewis; however, there was truth to his statement.

supar
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by supar »

All T.O. said was the truth. He gets bashed for his antics on the field by the NFL brass and guys like Ray Lewis and Jamaal Lewis both involved in felony crimes get all the love and kisses from the NFL. Pathetic!!!

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

I agree with you guys to an extent. Yes TO is an entertaining guy. Yes he's a TD machine and does it with flare. BUT!!! Why attack a guy personally that has absolutely NOTHING to do with football? Sure, talk poop about his game, how his team sucks, the Ravens have no offense, how they lost the game yeah, but keep the personal stuff away. I mean, sure Philly won but not convincingly? It's not like they won by double digits. How about when TO attacked Garcia's sexual preference saying he's gay? WTF? Why even bring that up? You must hate a guy with passion to even bring that up to the media. And here's the kicker....TO KNOWS THIS! That's why he's saying this crap.

This guy just flat out does not care about anyone but himself. He'll flap his chops until someone knocks it off his face. :boxing:

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

The808Fringe wrote:I agree with you guys to an extent. Yes TO is an entertaining guy. Yes he's a TD machine and does it with flare. BUT!!! Why attack a guy personally that has absolutely NOTHING to do with football? Sure, talk poop about his game, how his team sucks, the Ravens have no offense, how they lost the game yeah, but keep the personal stuff away. I mean, sure Philly won but not convincingly? It's not like they won by double digits. How about when TO attacked Garcia's sexual preference saying he's gay? WTF? Why even bring that up? You must hate a guy with passion to even bring that up to the media. And here's the kicker....TO KNOWS THIS! That's why he's saying this crap.

This guy just flat out does not care about anyone but himself. He'll flap his chops until someone knocks it off his face. :boxing:

good point. Maybe they should sign him up with the UFC and see who in the NFL wants to take him on. :P

Maui_Warrior
All-American
All-American

Post by Maui_Warrior »

Personally I hate TO..... But the boy can play.......

He's a A**......

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

I think he's a head case, period. There was an interesting ESPN article about the verbal blows between TO and Ray Lewis, basically TO called Lewis a two-time murderer. He makes a valid arguement, how can he play football and just be a clown and knucklehead on the field with his antics and be labeled a bad guy but Ray Lewis is a almost (lack of evidence) double murderer and he is lauded by the media? Valid point!!!

Personally, I think it's a mistake to have Ray Lewis in the league, it's a sad day in the NFL when a thug/murderer/punk is tolerated in popular society just because he can play football. Hell, he should be in jail making big rocks into little rocks... :evil:

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

Here's the link to the TO hates Ray Lewis...yeah...this is my kind of stuff...anything to hate on that criminal on the field Lewis...Urlacher is a better LB anyways....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1915547

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!