Wonder how Kendrick Johnson's visit went.

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Wonder how Kendrick Johnson's visit went.

Post by Sportsbow »

I hope that he wasn't disappointed with all the rain we had during his visit.

October 19, 2004
Johnson taking visits, but open
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerry Meyer
RivalsHoops.com Recruiting Analyst

Former Texas Tech commitment Kendrick Johnson has visited two schools this fall with another visit coming up. The 6-foot-10, 225-pound center from Morton (Texas) High School has received limited looks since decommitting, but don’t be surprised if some other schools get involved just prior to the early signing date.

"Right now, I’m considering Minnesota, Hawaii, and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi,” said Johnson. “Hawaii has not offered yet but may when I visit them. I’m still open to other schools and would be willing to listen if other schools wanted to get involved."

With the Hawaii visit on the horizon and two successful visits under his belt, Johnson still is not close to a decision.

"I’ve already visited Minnesota and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi,” he said. “I will be visiting Hawaii on October 29th. I enjoyed both of my visits but am not close to deciding. I don’t want to rush it. I want to find the best place for me. I’m not sure when I'll commit."

A positive basketball and educational experience are what Johnson is looking for in his future school.

"I want to go to a place where I can receive a good education along with a good experience playing basketball,” he said.