Florida's Big Three

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Florida's Big Three

Post by wyokie »

All three BCS schools (Canes, 'Noles, & Gators) in the Sunshine State LOST on the same day for the first time since October 14, 1978!!!

What's up with that?

It's been a wild October!

BTW, Oklahoma should've lost to Oklahoma State.

Prediction for next week: Oklahoma losses to Texas A & M.

Speaking of the Aggies, what's up with them losing to BAYLOR of all teams. That'll hurt Utah's BCS standing.

On a side note: my Paniolos clobbered Air Force.

My upset pick of the year: Wyoming beats Utah in Laramie in TWO weeks. The funny thing is I'm not being a homer on that pick. When Wyoming plays at home, we're a completely different team than the team that shows up on the road. Go fig! :roll:

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Well considering what's going on in the great football state of Florida, our team's struggles doesn't look very bad now does it.

By the way...great win for your Boys today Wyo!

Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Sportsbow »

Hey wyokie!

I was wondering why you don't post on the MWC or the Wyoming message board under the name wyokie. I was reading some of the posts on the MWC board and came across a name, OKC Poke. In that post, you identified yourself as wyokie.

Well, at least now, when I read the MWC board or Wyoming board, I know who you are.

http://www.mwcboard.com/webbbs_config.c ... ead=108999

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

All the Florida Criminal Football teams loosing yesterday was great!!! \:D/ It helped get the sting of Hawai'i's fiasco nightmare. :x

I know some of you guys don't agree with me on this but with Miami (we recruit convicts) and Florida State (we recruit felones) losing now Utah and Boise State and any other non-BCS can move up in the BCS polls. They just have to do their part and keep winning. I so bad want to see the BCS polls brought down by the "mid-majors".... :violent3:

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Sportsbow wrote:Hey wyokie!

I was wondering why you don't post on the MWC or the Wyoming message board under the name wyokie. I was reading some of the posts on the MWC board and came across a name, OKC Poke. In that post, you identified yourself as wyokie.
At the time I "joined" the Wyoming and MWC boards, I didn't even think of the name wyokie. The only reason I didn't want to post as OKC Poke here is that you all might think I was a Oklahoma State fan. :lol:
Well, at least now, when I read the MWC board or Wyoming board, I know who you are.

http://www.mwcboard.com/webbbs_config.c ... ead=108999
You read the Wyoming board (GOWYOGO)?! You need to post. I'm sure the other Poke fans there would love to see a true Hawaii fan post there. A lot of Wyoming fans miss the Paniolo Series.

Personally, I wish Scott would put links for both the Wyoming and MWC message boards on his Links page.

I truly believe Hawaii will rejoin their true Ohana, the Mountain West Conference, a soon-to-be full-fledged BCS Conference with an automatic bid to a BCS bowl (probably the Fiesta).

Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Sportsbow »

wyokie wrote:
At the time I "joined" the Wyoming and MWC boards, I didn't even think of the name wyokie. The only reason I didn't want to post as OKC Poke here is that you all might think I was a Oklahoma State fan. :lol:
Okie Dokie Wyokie! :D

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Sportsbow wrote:wyokie wrote:
Okie Dokie Wyokie! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But still, please start posting on the Wyoming board. That goes for all Hawaii fans! We'd love to have some Hawaiian punch on the board:

http://wyoming.rivals.com

Personally, this board has a far better format than Rivals.

noasark2x2
Starter
Starter
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Ravens

Don't worry about those teams

Post by noasark2x2 »

I know that all those teams lost ad Miami is out of the National title picture but here in hawaii we are teh last people who should be takinf shots at others. Considering we just got beaten like a step child from Boise State. I am not saying Hawaii sucks I am just saying that we should not be making those kinds of statements.
Let's Go Bows

warriorfan808

Re: Don't worry about those teams

Post by warriorfan808 »

noasark2x2 wrote:I know that all those teams lost ad Miami is out of the National title picture but here in hawaii we are teh last people who should be takinf shots at others. Considering we just got beaten like a step child from Boise State. I am not saying Hawaii sucks I am just saying that we should not be making those kinds of statements.

We got it worste than a step child. Lets put it this way. If we were they step child, then Boise was our evil alcoholic potato munching step father. Only this time, we didn't just get beat, we were beat as a source of amusement. Damn, it just gets to me. They could of taken out their starters in the first quarter and still would of won!